Could we have a poll?

Barry Sanchez

Blind optimism and no real foundation of any truth or evidence that we will stay up other than we will because Cortese demands it and we have a Spanish speaking manager who looks like a lego figure

or

We will struggle until we buy better players and the players we have signed on the whole have been ****e.

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Pearsy

Dont confuse me with exclusive mutual and the like

1) Clappers who say we will be in the Champions League in 3 years time and mention back to back promotions and how they would sell their children for Cortese or our 59982764,0387643647 new stadium capacity etc etc.

2) A realistic Saints who states we have no proof of this or that will happen but one thing is more likely than the other and that is until we buy better players we will struggle and our transfers have been gash.

God this forum is full of freaks. Fools idiots and ignorance at its best. People who thrive on negativity and actually want the club to fail. Bore off for Christ sake. Bet these numpty's haven't been to a game since the Lowe era.

i still don't like the options. i don't want to vote on either of them options, there's too much in them and i don't agree with all of the bits in either of them. I really want to do a vote tho! I like it when i do a vote and then i find out if i was right or wrong.

Can't you make it more like:

a) things is going quite well

b) things is going quite bad

Those two options sound the same... how about (1) we have the potential to get to Europe if given time to bring in some world-class players and improve our game a whole lot, or (2) we will always be a mid-table team at best, and should just focus on staying in the top flight.

i don't think that's an option kraks. You have to say that Cortese eats babies and builds giant stadiums and spends all our transfer fees on extravagant spoons.

My bad. I think we'll stay up while the club goes bankrupt after Cortese gets committed to a mental asylum and SFC gets sold to a bunch of Afghans who pull in to St. Mary's on a flying carpet.

Will we stay up? Who knows, possibly, but we have to play well ALL the time and not screw up against the likes of QPR. Relegation would see us losing all our key players, and while the CHampionship isn't a bad league, I'd rather see us in the Premier League next season with Pochettino's reinforcements. Losing Ramirez wouldn't bother me too much, it'd be losing the likes of Lallana, Shaw, Lambert and Morgan that would really hurt. Getting us over the 30 point mark would be huge mentally, let's hope we can achieve that against Norwich. (More so because the game holds a personal meaning for me.)

110persaint and Barry Sanchez are ruining this forum. Only so long that decent posters will put up with it.

This coming from the highbrow poster that is Saint Carrot, its a forum full of differing opinions, is the biggest debate you have with yourself and Deidree whether its a digestive or one of those pink wafer biscuits...........................

This coming from the highbrow poster that is Saint Carrot, its a forum full of differing opinions, is the biggest debate you have with yourself and Deidree whether its a digestive or one of those pink wafer biscuits...........................

I'm all for discussions and differing opinions, but when it's just obvious trolling its just annoying. No need for it. If you have to say such negative things about Southampton, why bother supporting us? You make Alpine look like a half full kind of guy!

Cheers Mr Kraken, some people the supposed chilled out it will be alright on the night posters who call myself a bedwetter wet the bed themselves when anything out the box appears on here, the last time they had fun was when the Spainish waiter gave them a free bottle of ****e table red in Palma in 1983............................

Cheers Mr Kraken, some people the supposed chilled out it will be alright on the night posters who call myself a bedwetter wet the bed themselves when anything out the box appears on here, the last time they had fun was when the Spainish waiter gave them a free bottle of ****e table red in Palma in 1983............................

I was -6 in '83...

I'm all for discussions and differing opinions, but when it's just obvious trolling its just annoying. No need for it. If you have to say such negative things about Southampton, why bother supporting us? You make Alpine look like a half full kind of guy!

Mr Garrett dont read and respond to my and I repeat my thread, you sort of contradict yourself there old fellow.

Thing is, the question has already been decided.

Alan Shearer said on MoTD last Saturday that Saints will stay up.

So that's that.

We're safe.

Don't know why anyone is worried about "the other outcome" as that clearly will not happen now Mr Shearer has spoken.

110persaint and Barry Sanchez are ruining this forum. Only so long that decent posters will put up with it.

Am running out of patience with you. Thought you'd prove to be a decent feller if I gave you the chance. But you're turning into a pathetic little troll and a bigger muppet than Pochettino.

Sick of the snidey, sneering style of comment in the OP, but sadly that's becoming typical for this place. It's all going a bit "lowest common denominator". I think we'll stay up because i think there are 3 or 4 teams worse than us. Saturday was a terrible result. man City was a fantastic result. i didn't get over-confident after we beat the one and I won't start slitting my wrists because we lost to the other, this forum is all about the kneejerk reaction though. It's way too early to judge the manager, so I'll leave that a bit. The new signings have shown at times why we paid out for them, but the whole team has been inconsistent including the players we expected to make the step up.

i keep on hearing about Champion's League and a big stadium, but only in the sense that people don't think it's realistic. I haven't actually read much on here of anyone saying they think either are likely. Who are you arguing with? One or two people? Why bother? My opinion on Cortese? Well I don't know him and i won't judge him on rumour and innuendo. We're a lot better than we were before he arrived, so that'll have to be the basis for my judgement so far. i just wanted us to survive this season and so far we're just about on course for that, which isn't bad after our horrific results at the start. If we're **** next season, it'll be a clearer sign that we're getting it wrong.

Bit of a shame that this forum is these days home to so many snide, know-it-all arseholes though.

Sick of the snidey, sneering style of comment in the OP, but sadly that's becoming typical for this place. It's all going a bit "lowest common denominator". I think we'll stay up because i think there are 3 or 4 teams worse than us. Saturday was a terrible result. man City was a fantastic result. i didn't get over-confident after we beat the one and I won't start slitting my wrists because we lost to the other, this forum is all about the kneejerk reaction though. It's way too early to judge the manager, so I'll leave that a bit. The new signings have shown at times why we paid out for them, but the whole team has been inconsistent including the players we expected to make the step up.

i keep on hearing about Champion's League and a big stadium, but only in the sense that people don't think it's realistic. I haven't actually read much on here of anyone saying they think either are likely. Who are you arguing with? One or two people? Why bother? My opinion on Cortese? Well I don't know him and i won't judge him on rumour and innuendo. We're a lot better than we were before he arrived, so that'll have to be the basis for my judgement so far. i just wanted us to survive this season and so far we're just about on course for that, which isn't bad after our horrific results at the start. If we're **** next season, it'll be a clearer sign that we're getting it wrong.

Bit of a shame that this forum is these days home to so many snide, know-it-all arseholes though.

There is charm in there I am sure....................

I don't renew these days simply because of these muppets on here who seem to be taking over the asylum.

This place isn't what it used to be and frankly it's difficult to muster the energy or will to put the idiots straight.

Mods, you're losing the good game here!

stop shouting the OP down.

Top post.

I don't renew these days simply because of these muppets on here who seem to be taking over the asylum.

This place isn't what it used to be and frankly it's difficult to muster the energy or will to put the idiots straight.

Mods, you're losing the good game here!

Calling people muppets, calling for mods to act, you are like a player waving an imaginary card at a referee trying to get someone booked for a minor offence. Its people like you that are ruining this forum!

Edited by Turkish

Can we have a poll on who the worst poster is? Only I can't narrow to down to two options - there's far too many utter pr1cks to choose from.

My vote goes to norway saint. How dare he speak rationally on here; it's just not acceptable.

Can we have a poll on who the worst poster is? Only I can't narrow to down to two options - there's far too many utter pr1cks to choose from.

My vote goes to norway saint. How dare he speak rationally on here; it's just not acceptable.

Again a belter of a post............................

It's basically the first 2 posters.

Seriously, another thread on this?

Like it's that cut and dry? How about those that think we will struggle but still stay up?

Why reply though? You can see I wrote this, what are you fannying on about? Your self righteous slant is moot as you have come onto a thread by me, I have not invaded someones thread, in fact it could be perceived the people who dont like me or this thread have ruined it?

Go and create your own, you will get 4 odd people agreeing with each other, go on off you go.

Majority of the time this is perfectly fine. I enjoy discussing my football club with other saints fans. But some ppl on here just ram their opinions down your throat.

People like dell days is a negative poster, but atleast you can have decent discussion with him. And he appreciates other people's opinion. These are bellend saints fans or people come on here to just **** people off

Majority of the time this is perfectly fine. I enjoy discussing my football club with other saints fans. But some ppl on here just ram their opinions down your throat.

People like dell days is a negative poster, but atleast you can have decent discussion with him. And he appreciates other people's opinion. These are bellend saints fans or people come on here to just **** people off

Garrett get of this thread then? You bloody hypocrite.

This is a classic.