Good posters that don't bother any more and you can see why!

Turkish

Way too many negative trolls who will gang up on you for thinking anything even remotly positive. If you dont believe the world is about to end then the forum is not for you. Some people i.e CB Fry, Kraken, Turkish etc need a break from here. If they stopped posting as often as they do and challenging everything that is posted for the sake of just being conflictory then people might return. It seems some confuse banter with avtually being a cock.

Way too many negative trolls who will gang up on you for thinking anything even remotly positive. If you dont believe the world is about to end then the forum is not for you. Some people i.e CB Fry, Kraken, Turkish etc need a break from here. If they stopped posting as often as they do and challenging everything that is posted for the sake of just being conflictory then people might return. It seems some confuse banter with avtually being a cock.

Good naming and shaming franny but you need two more.

If posters regard them as trolls, maybe they should not take up the bait and reply.

And then there are the blatant trolls...

The forum is crap now because of them.

Some of it is crap, yes, and can seem a little clique but jeez, some people do need to lighten up on here. Whenever I saw Bearsy post in his earlier weeks of joining I rolled my eyes... but he's grown on me, definitely. Especially when he refers to Tokyo-Saint as "Tokyos".

Also what is regarded as "trolling" can also, IMO, be misconstrued as quite the opposite. In fact, if you read through some of it you'll find the same people arguing/debating but you'll also see that the person(s) they're debating with could easily be referred to as trolls as well. They reiterate the same, boring mantra but it appears now that if you challenge it, you're trolling them. I don't understand that at all.

Some of it is crap, yes, and can seem a little clique but jeez, some people do need to lighten up on here. Whenever I saw Bearsy post in his earlier weeks of joining I rolled my eyes... but he's grown on me, definitely. Especially when he refers to Tokyo-Saint as "Tokyos".

Also what is regarded as "trolling" can also, IMO, be misconstrued as quite the opposite. In fact, if you read through some of it you'll find the same people arguing/debating but you'll also see that the person(s) they're debating with could easily be referred to as trolls as well. They reiterate the same, boring mantra but it appears now that if you challenge it, you're trolling them. I don't understand that at all.

Exactly this. Apparantly i'm a troll for challenging MLG and his outlandish claims yet he is not a troll despite his contast banging on that Cortese is desperate to expand our stadium as soon as possible, based on literally nothing more than one sentance in an interview 3 years ago and a few drawing.

Eh crabby, didn't you see the pic I put up for you? If so, what's all this praising bear stuff? Please don't praise bear anymore or there will be no more sexy Japanese girls for you!

Call him a try hard or something, that's much funnier and more about the stuff when you roll your eyes at hi

, this is especially good, also do the little smiley man rolling his eyes.

Good idea Gelsga, I am into naming and shaming.

Top 5 worst posters:

5) Turkish

4) Golfing Phil

3) Spudgun

2) Dig dog

1) Bearsy

YES YES YES!!!! I got into a top 5. In your face dad, you said I'd never achieve anything, well who's laughing now!!

Oh hell, I didn't see it. I'll go a-searching now... it was on this thread, right? (Thanks in advance for the sexy Japanese lady, one day, I'll meet one in real life).

I thought you and Bearsy will pals? I'm wrong? :o Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?

Exactly this. Apparantly i'm a troll for challenging MLG and his outlandish claims yet he is not a troll despite his contast banging on that Cortese is desperate to expand our stadium as soon as possible, based on literally nothing more than one sentance in an interview 3 years ago and a few drawing.

Yup, that's it. It might look like "mob mentality" to some, but I don't think it is. If someone is continually wittering on about the same, boring (and quite often), factually-baseless rubbish then someone's going to pull them up on it.

Irrespective, even if it's an opinion and it's challenged, by the same people, I don't see it as "trolling" or "bullying". Both parties surely have the right to say what they want, right - even if it ends up in arguing the toss? (which, inevitably, it does)

Especially when he refers to Tokyo-Saint as "Tokyos".

no tokyos is his actual name it's just he's got hyphen in wrong place his username was sposed to be "tokyos-aint" as in common used expressions tokyos ain't straight or tokyos ain't cool.

Edit: is this one of them roll eyes posts!

Edit: is this one of them roll eyes posts!

Absolutely not. I don't see it like that any more, I was wrong about you. Anyway, I think it was that avatar you had previously which I didn't agree with... that more than anything grated me. I don't know why.

Now, Bearsy, it's all roflcopters from here. KUTGW!

I'm friends with everyone on here crabby (except view from the top who is genuinely arrogant not putting it on like Turks), however that is boring so I need a menisus. I looked around for ages, had SB for a bit, one of the old gits but kept mixing up which one, so in the end went for bear. It's convient really as he is generally near by and pretty dumb.

I can hook you up with one of my wives mates if you want? They are always looking for new victims.

I'm friends with everyone on here crabby (except view from the top who is genuinely arrogant not putting it on like Turks), however that is boring so I need a menisus. I looked around for ages, had SB for a bit, one of the old gits but kept mixing up which one, so in the end went for bear. It's convient really as he is generally near by and pretty dumb.

That's fair enough. I've always quite liked VTTF as a poster, but that's fair do's.

I think you and the Bear make a great double-act. It's certainly quite an amusing time-killer, browsing through your ripostes to eachother. Do you know him in "real life"????

I can hook you up with one of my wives mates if you want? They are always looking for new victims.

New "victims"? :o

Hang on, flirting with bear? The Japanese hotties boning is now off the table!

Until you do the eye rolly thing at him anyway.

I'll do the rolly-eye thing. Sorry Bear, but I hope you understand. Primal instincts have overriden common decency now.

:rolleyes:

There, I done it. What did I win?

That didn't work did it crabby? What you did is effectively roll your eyes at me. Bear isn't going to see that, we have each other on ignore to save on confusion and so we don't have to worry about those double posts we kept doing. To win the fresh sushi, you have to quote bear and then do one of those eye rolly things. If you do it in public (i.e. the mainly bored, that's double points).

I don't know bear in real life but I know his type, low life, sub human scum. I am nice to him though as I feel sorry for him with his speach deficiency based around plurals.

VFTT asked me about japan. I sent him a load of PMs with info and his reply was "I'll trawl through that tomorrow" therefore I have formed the opinion he is a bit of an arrogant knobber.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

I have been ploughing the murky depths of the UI. TDD is not at sea.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=77042#23

Hi pap, I just clicked on that link & read the thread. I'd estimate I spent two minutes on that task, so can you let me know what I need to do in order to claim that time of mine back you've wasted when I could have just been thinking about boobies? Ta.

That didn't work did it crabby? What you did is effectively roll your eyes at me. Bear isn't going to see that, we have each other on ignore to save on confusion and so we don't have to worry about those double posts we kept doing. To win the fresh sushi, you have to quote bear and then do one of those eye rolly things. If you do it in public (i.e. the mainly bored, that's double points).

I don't know bear in real life but I know his type, low life, sub human scum. I am nice to him though as I feel sorry for him with his speach deficiency based around plurals.

VFTT asked me about japan. I sent him a load of PMs with info and his reply was "I'll trawl through that tomorrow" therefore I have formed the opinion he is a bit of an arrogant knobber.

I hope you didn't form that opinion about me when I recently asked for info on Japan. I think I was almost gushing in my obsequious thanks for the info you and other provided.

You see, its ignorant cry-baby nonsense likes this that makes me glad I annoy you. If it means bleating dullards like you don't come back so often, then good.

"Ganging up on anything remotely positive". This is the exact same type of b*ll*cks that gets spouted on the stadium expansion threads when MLG starts his trolling and comes out with all of his incorrect and factless claims that Cortese is in a hurry to build build build; that "me and my ilk" are totally against the club growing, despite us constantly stating that there is a definite realistic goal to upgrade to around a 40,000 stadium within the next few years if the demand is there. Even top mong Tamesaint was at it only yesterday claiming that some of us "were against progress at all costs" or some other such complete tripe.

Bellend.

Hi pap, I just clicked on that link & read the thread. I'd estimate I spent two minutes on that task, so can you let me know what I need to do in order to claim that time of mine back you've wasted when I could have just been thinking about boobies? Ta.

Spudders, as you've probably surmised, I am very left-wing. Accordingly, I am delighted to tell you that you have just read that thread for the good of the people.

This is exactly what so many reasonable posters dislike about this board now with so many contributors like you ruining it. ( and yes I do realise you have posted simply to provoke a reaction as normal).

People should be allowed to express their view without you your like showing them no respect whatsoever. Of course you can disagree (that's what debate is about) but you just revert to name calling and playground bullying.

A classic thread is the new stadium thread. You may not agree with MLG (a lot don't) but the way he was verbally attacked by the pack of hounds on here was completely over the top.

It makes people like me and many many other posters reluctant to post.

The usual response is "put me on ignore". Why should we? Why don't you and Turkish and the others show a little more respect and a little less, as Dubai Phil has said, small man syndrome.

The easiest solution - just ban the half dozen or so ruining it for everyone else!!

Anyway - cant wait for the usual suspects to rip my post to shreds!!

Incidentally - where are the mods?

Lol, attacked on the internet! I hope his wounds aren't too bad, poor chap

This is exactly what so many reasonable posters dislike about this board now with so many contributors like you ruining it. ( and yes I do realise you have posted simply to provoke a reaction as normal).

People should be allowed to express their view without you your like showing them no respect whatsoever. Of course you can disagree (that's what debate is about) but you just revert to name calling and playground bullying.

A classic thread is the new stadium thread. You may not agree with MLG (a lot don't) but the way he was verbally attacked by the pack of hounds on here was completely over the top.

It makes people like me and many many other posters reluctant to post.

The usual response is "put me on ignore". Why should we? Why don't you and Turkish and the others show a little more respect and a little less, as Dubai Phil has said, small man syndrome.

The easiest solution - just ban the half dozen or so ruining it for everyone else!!

Anyway - cant wait for the usual suspects to rip my post to shreds!!

Incidentally - where are the mods?

Somebody call the waaahmbulance.

Ha, only joking. A few corrections.

He wasn't set upon "like a pack of hounds"... Jeez. He wasn't "verbally attacked", from what I can remember. He was, quite rightly, questioned for once again talking absolute b0ll0cks (IMHO).

Y'know, those who repeatedly get accused of trolling... well, I hate to break this to you, but if you flip the situation around then it could be quite easily be considered that the person peddling such mythical tripe is the one trolling.

In fact, it wouldn't be a step too far to say that they might even be looking for that reaction.

Have you ever had a debate with MLG? Well, you'll find he's never wrong, no matter what... and that's what quite rightly p1sses the "bullies" off.

Ha, "bullies". What a crock of sh1t.

I was named as a bully before - I think by SB :) I wasn't even asking MLG any questions, I was questioning Turkish. Should I also be banned cause one of the mob said so?

I think there is a much bigger 'mob' bullying out there, they even ask for people to banned. You can identify them by their markings, they always use the term "the usual suspects", however they refuse to name anyone except possibly turkish.

Some of the mods were killed by milts, justice mike is still alive but keeping a low profile in case milts comes back, nightshift does night shifts and moves threads to the muppet show, there is also invisible mod who closes threads without giving a reason or deletes bear and my posts, again without reason. The rest are dead.

Goddamn this thread and TMS.

Total distraction by them and The Trolls yesterday.

And where were our resident Muppets? They should be BANNED for a week for not reminding us..... This is the reason we NEED a pedant on this forum who remembers every little important micro detail about life, the Universe and Saints.

:cry:

At least I had a steak for dinner yesterday.

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=Steak%20and%20Blowjob%20Day

Goddamn this thread and TMS.

Total distraction by them and The Trolls yesterday.

And where were our resident Muppets? They should be BANNED for a week for not reminding us..... This is the reason we NEED a pedant on this forum who remembers every little important micro detail about life, the Universe and Saints.

:cry:

At least I had a steak for dinner yesterday.

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=Steak%20and%20Blowjob%20Day

:lol: steak for dinner. That reminds me of a time I had a steak with Stacey Lewis at ballibunion. Me and Justin Rose had been out on the lash in temple bar, necking Guinness whilst fighting off all the local chicks so my game was a bit off, I'd gone one under on the 4th and really wasn't feeling it, when Stacey texts me saying she was in town and did I fancy meeting up after. Of course I did, so straight away the hangover cleared and I ended up completing 16 under, pretty impress. Anyhow, got to the bar and Stacey is siting there all glamed up in Pringle just how I like them dead flirty like, we order a couple if beers and immediately says the 'steak looks bang on in here' so who am I to resist, that's all I'm saying through, a gent never tells. :blush:

:lol: steak for dinner. That reminds me of a time I had a steak with Stacey Lewis at ballibunion. Me and Justin Rose had been out on the lash in temple bar, necking Guinness whilst fighting off all the local chicks so my game was a bit off, I'd gone one under on the 4th and really wasn't feeling it, when Stacey texts me saying she was in town and did I fancy meeting up after. Of course I did, so straight away the hangover cleared and I ended up completing 16 under, pretty impress. Anyhow, got to the bar and Stacey is siting there all glamed up in Pringle just how I like them dead flirty like, we order a couple if beers and immediately says the 'steak looks bang on in here' so who am I to resist, that's all I'm saying through, a gent never tells. :blush:

lols that was perfect. The :blush: at the end cracked me up. Classic phil.

And stop deflecting Tokes.

If you and that dumb bear hadn't gone off and got all high and mighty playing on the mongboard yesterday you'd have had more time to do your proper jobs.

Anyway, Sod you lot. I'm off for a quick round of Golf with Noel Gallagher before having a sing-a-long to our Mittel European poster's theme tune with Rickie

I like the fact that since its move to the muppets, this thread is now getting two kinds of posts, it's getting the muppets touch it now deserves, but every now and then people from the main serious forum are contributing serious posts still. This demonstrates exactly why this should not have been moved here in the first place!