Calm down everyone

Glasgow_Saint

Im as delighted about todays result as the next man, but the reality is thats still just 3 wins from 15 and we are not safe from relegation yet.

Todays result was good but.............

- Schneiderlin is not now worth £25m

- Clyne, Shaw, Lambert, JRod, Lallana, Cork, Puncheon will not now be getting England call ups

- Top 10 finish is not very likely.

- P'Tino will not get poached by Real Madrid

Celebrate tonight, but dont get carried away :)

Edited by Glasgow_Saint

WE ARE SAINTS

For every win against Man City there will be a match against QPR

We are slowly getting there but it is still 2 steps forward and one step back

But still......keep the faith

Perfect :)

youre saying "keep your feet on the ground" same message as me mate

Edited by Glasgow_Saint

Nine points out of eight which is, like, so amazing when compared to the previous out of his depth country bumpkin cliche ridden scouse moron we had in charge. I mean who on earth would ever have predicted we could ever get that many points (NINE!) from so few games (8!) under that previous bloke. Simply would never, ever have happened.

Frankly, Cortese did that scouser a massive favour by sacking him and making him kind of famous for basically doing nothing except winning an absolute fu ckload of football matches for us and getting promoted twice in succession. But apart from that nothing and he was out of his depth rubbish and god bless "the project" we're on now.

The players that Pochettino has created from scratch like this Rickie Lambert and Morgan Schniederlin are amazing and its outrageous that both of them aren't in the England squad after what he has done with them.

We are going to finish tenth and West Ham are as good as relegated.

Nine points out of eight which is, like, so amazing when compared to the previous out of his depth country bumpkin cliche ridden scouse moron we had in charge. I mean who on earth would ever have predicted we could ever get that many points (NINE!) from so few games (8!) under that previous bloke. Simply would never, ever have happened.

Frankly, Cortese did that scouser a massive favour by sacking him and making him kind of famous for basically doing nothing except winning an absolute fu ckload of football matches for us and getting promoted twice in succession. But apart from that nothing and he was out of his depth rubbish and god bless "the project" we're on now.

The players that Pochettino has created from scratch like this Rickie Lambert and Morgan Schniederlin are amazing and its outrageous that both of them aren't in the England squad after what he has done with them.

You really need to start with sarcasm since some people won't get it.

Im as delighted about todays result as the next man, but the reality is thats still just 3 wins from 15 and we are not safe from relegation yet.

Todays result was good but.............

- Schneiderlin is not now worth £25m

- Clyne, Shaw, Lambert, JRod, Lallana, Cork, Puncheon will not now be getting England call ups

- P'Tino will not get poached by Real Madrid

Celebrate tonight, but dont get carried away :)

You really are a misery. If you can't get carried away then you should watch Rugby. Getting carried away is exactly what football is.

Me too but i can see a fair few offers coming in for him in the close season, the way that the scouts work these days i doubt they'll ignore his stats

I dunno, I think he is more anonymous than say Luke Shaw. But I do have confidence with the new regime to keep hold of our stars. We have do well to do so so far, as well as strengthening. Bar Oxlade-Chamerlain, but that wasn't in the premier league.

You really are a misery. If you can't get carried away then you should watch Rugby. Getting carried away is exactly what football is.

This!

Seeing as where you are based (GS), why don't you support one of the two teams in your city that never loses?? ..... oh yes, wouldn't give you anything to moan about about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then that's what miserable internet trolls are all about!

There is nothing better than going completely OTT when your team comprehensively stuffs a so called top side! Get used to it GS (and your like - we know who you all are), you are going to have to be very creative to criticize the might Saints next season.

If he was playing in the French league I'm sure he'd be playing for France now. Who is in front of him in his position?

Oh yeah? How many of the French national squad play in Lique 1? I would guess not many, and those that do will be from PSG and Lyon. I think unfortunately for Morgan, Cabaye is always going to get selected ahead of him. Plus, with the emergence of Paul Pogba, it limits Morgan's chances even more. Shame as he really is a class player.

Oh yeah? How many of the French national squad play in Lique 1? I would guess not many, and those that do will be from PSG and Lyon. I think unfortunately for Morgan, Cabaye is always going to get selected ahead of him. Plus, with the emergence of Paul Pogba, it limits Morgan's chances even more. Shame as he really is a class player.

Reckon that Morgan is about as good as Matuidi though.

Ultimately, Morgan's next career goal will be to break into the French senior team. I think he's got a fairly good chance with us, but don't be surprised if he leaves if a big club comes in for him. He's very ambitious, and if he can't get into the French squad here he might look to move.

How many points did Adkins win against sides in the top 7? Just asking ...

Agreed its unlikely we'll finish there, but here's a thought. IF we had beaten QPR as we should have done and IF all other results had stayed the same, that is exactly where we would be this morning, on goals scored above Stoke (goal difference would be the same if we won 2-1)

Agree with OP.. if Wigan win against Newcastle/Norwich in their next two games.. quite possible.. then we have up to Stoke involved in the relegation scrap.. IMHO

Although I'd like to agree, Fulham and WHU having 2 games in hand and Sunderland 1 game, I think they'll also pick points up from them. Saying that I would love it if WHU went down.

Well he's not for sale anyway and even if he were I'd be most surprised if we 'entertained' any offers of less than £15m for Morgan - and it may well head north of that. I dare say most of us had him down in our heads as a (very good) defensive midfielder, but this season has seen him emerge as a true box-to-box goalscoring midfielder.

There aren't that many of that type around, and every team in the Premier League wants them. So sorry to disagree GS, but the (entirely theoretical) bidding starts at £15m+

If he was playing in the French league I'm sure he'd be playing for France now. Who is in front of him in his position?

Like Giroud you mean? Or Reimy, Sissoko, Cabaye, Ribery, Clichy, Evra, Lloris, Yanga-Mbwia, Lloris or the other players in the 18 out of 28 who managed to fluke their way into the French squad for their upcoming games despite having the massive handicap of not playing in the French League.

Am I alone in thinking that Rickie Lambert has a better chance of getting into the England squad? ...especially as Morgan Schneiderlin is FRENCH !

Like Giroud you mean? Or Reimy, Sissoko, Cabaye, Ribery, Clichy, Evra, Lloris, Yanga-Mbwia, Lloris or the other players in the 18 out of 28 who managed to fluke their way into the French squad for their upcoming games despite having the massive handicap of not playing in the French League.

Didn't mean France, I meant European football. It was late ok....