Pictures of posters

Tokyo-Saint

I was thinking of you spudders but couldn't find an old raver for it was time to leave work.

Bear - read the small print. This is your imagination dude. New software allows you to see what's in your mind on screen. If you are seeing naked men... Well, that's down to you.

Bad news - this doesn't show a picture for me

Good news - I've right clicked on it & it's taken me to some other forum with a thread called "The Picture battle thread!! (NSFW)" which has all sorts of useful looking pictures!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69598743

Thanks for that.

Although some images are rather strange, I won't be coming back to that website. Ha ha.

(BTW I am now a full member of this Forum.£5 donation.. It's been an extremely long time since i logged in ):0

This is so good bear, I might have it as my Avi once I get back to the civility of home, businesses today innit.

Sorry to hear you've had to work today Tokyo, I feel ya pain. I had to work today as well and I didn't even get time for my usual toilet time posting i was so busy.

I like the way this thread has shaped up during today though, especially loving the Saintandy666 pic Turks posted

Sorry to hear you've had to work today Tokyo, I feel ya pain. I had to work today as well and I didn't even get time for my usual toilet time posting i was so busy.

I like the way this thread has shaped up during today though, especially loving the Saintandy666 pic Turks posted

That was a good one of turks, I forgot all about his personal grooming stuff. I still think that I have the best one of MLG. Everyone just assumes he is some pencil dic with a clipboard but I think it would be funny if he turns out to be some Lenny kravits type dude.

I have only just finished work now and am expected to drive to the new forest from London after all that. Why do people always want to meet? Can't we just do all work by email or phone? What's the point in meeting? We are just spreading germs through shaking hands with dirty business men. I'm not into it at all.