Is there any team you dislike more than Pompey?

At the moment I dont hate pompey, they're not even on the radar! Feel for some of the genuine fans, we've had our hard times, no sympathy for the lot who gloated when we were in trouble though!

Respect whams traditions but big sam is v off putting as are gold and co!

Never hated Pompy, I see the rivalry as just something fun, I spose Im not from southampton and that's why.

i HATE liverpool, everything about that club, cant stand them. Also dislike anywhere 'Arry is , so that's QPR at the mo.

My dislike most spectrum:

1) Skates (no matter how far they fall they're just dirty)

2) ManUre (hate their fans arrogance and the implication that all anyone cares about in football is trophys)

3) Spurs (general dislike of huge ignorant fanbase and Redknapp connection made their excellent recent prem form painful)

No true Saints fan can hate anyone more than the skates surely. Hatred doesn't die out just because they've finally got what was coming. I actually think their dwindling attendances this season makes me hate them more as it serves to show how many toss pots turned up in the good times though the same could be said of us I guess. Anyway, still f**king hate the fish fiddlers.

Having a chat with a mate today and he said' date=' since Fat Sam went to West Ham, he actually thought he might dislike them more than The Skates, which made me wonder if anyone else out there disliked a team more than our traditional rivals? I've always had a particular dislike for Arsenal but no more than Pompey.[/quote']

Burgess Hill FC

Don't understand the hate towards West Ham. Some deluded fans (who doesn't have them though?) but otherwise a good club. Everything about Stoke is pretty horrendous but wouldn't go as far to say I 'hate' them.

The self rightous attitude of the management and owners? The smug fans being stuck in their glory days. The farce over the olympic stadium. Take your pick ...

Why QPR?

A smaller club doing it's best against bigger clubs a few miles away.

A great away day....and we normally win

I can understand the 'Arry thing.....but the rest. WTF

Also the Skates are now effectively L2.. they don't concern us...ignore.

I'd imagine it has something to do with the way they chucked money around on overpaid nonsense yet their lot spent their time harping on that we'd spent more (without acknowleding that our transfer strategy was v different!)

The people that don't understand the hatred of the skates obviously don't have to work with one!!! Try and get into a footballing discussion with one, you can't, and don't dare accuse them of having bought the FA cup or say they have a smaller fan base than us because the only reply you will get is ''fack off scummah, 4-1''. There is no football club in the country with more deluded, ignorant supporters than them.

The people that don't understand the hatred of the skates obviously don't have to work with one!!! Try and get into a footballing discussion with one, you can't, and don't dare accuse them of having bought the FA cup or say they have a smaller fan base than us because the only reply you will get is ''fack off scummah, 4-1''. There is no football club in the country with more deluded, ignorant supporters than them.

Funny that I had a Skate mate at School back in the late 70s, we got on well until Football popped up on the agenda then it got a bit niggly. The one thing I did respect him for, or maybe admire, both his and his Dads dedication to go to all the P*mpey home games travelling from Tadley in north Hampshire to p*rtsmouth on the back of his Dads Honda 90 moped!!

I went to a reunion a few years back walked through the door and the first person I see is Phil and then was subjected to 2-3 minutes of Skate abuse!...................... Yeah nice to see you too!!

Not a fan of Reading. Full of plastic fans who have only become interested in them since they've become "successful". Last season especially, and some of my friends are guilty of this. Just because they were born raised on the border of Berkshire makes them Reading fans, despite none of them showing an interest in football before (although I shouldn't moan too much about that, I wasn't born or raised in Hampshire...). Funnily enough they've gone a bit quiet this season. I shouldn't hate them, the Reading owner is an old school mate of mine, and my first Saints game I saw was at Elm Park, I just do.

The Pompey rivallry means less to me as I'm not a local boy, but 24 years as a Saints fan has it ingrained in me now.

Funny that I had a Skate mate at School back in the late 70s, we got on well until Football popped up on the agenda then it got a bit niggly. The one thing I did respect him for, or maybe admire, both his and his Dads dedication to go to all the P*mpey home games travelling from Tadley in north Hampshire to p*rtsmouth on the back of his Dads Honda 90 moped!!

I went to a reunion a few years back walked through the door and the first person I see is Phil and then was subjected to 2-3 minutes of Skate abuse!...................... Yeah nice to see you too!!

My first experience of uncalled for skate abuse came when I was 12 and played a golf competition at Waterlooville Golf Club. When I had to sign in at the pro shop and wrote down my club as Stoneham the pro's assistant said ''scummah ay?'' and then proceeded to go off into a deluded rant about why pompey superseded saints in every department especially the fans. From that day on, as soon as a skate sniffs out that I'm from an SO postcode, no matter how well we have got on before, the atmosphere changes! Mental.

Nobody comes close.

No true Saints fan can hate anyone more than the skates surely. Hatred doesn't die out just because they've finally got what was coming. I actually think their dwindling attendances this season makes me hate them more as it serves to show how many toss pots turned up in the good times though the same could be said of us I guess. Anyway, still f**king hate the fish fiddlers.

No!

Why would anyone hate a team more than Portsmouth?

Cheating cvnts.

Of course not, what a ridiculous question.

No, next question?

And that's a 'no' from me too.

They've fallen so low that they're pretty much irrelevant.

However, remembered just how much I hate them after going to a local boozer yesterday and getting into some 'banter' with the landlord who is a die hard Skate. All he could talk bout was how great their fans are. I tried to explain attendances to him but to be fair I think he found numbers a little complicated.

I then tried to explain how essentially they had cheated their way to the FA Cup by buying lots of players they couldn't afford. Again I think he failed to understand the logic.

However, in answer to the question:

a) Skates

b) Man Utd (smug armchair fans everywhere... especially down South)

c) Spurs - deluded muppet fan base who sing our frickin song!!! (We are only capable of singing one song recently so I have got quite protective over it)

Edited by wessex saint
spelling

No, although Liverpool come close for me. Mid table club with fans still stuck in their 'glory days'. They feel they have some divine right to be top 4 when really they're crap. Suarez being there makes me hate them even more. Also the amount of money they've spent on sh!t players like Henderson and Downing is repulsive and embarrassing