lamine sane?

Crab Lungs

Would be an easy song (to Insane in the Membrane by Cyprus Hill):

Lamine Sane in the Saints Game,

Lamine Sane in the GAME!

Lamine Sane in the Saints Game

Lamine Sane, makes us insane!!

Ill get my coat and walk to my waiting taxi........

Just waiting for the one poster who apparently knows everything about him and has seen him play - despite the fact that the closest they've been to Bordeaux is buying a bottle of wine from Sainsbury's...

Are you suggesting people on this forum talk utter bo llocks?

Didn't Montpellier win last season?

they did indeed and then sold most of their players. don't know much about Sané, wouldn't have thought he was a PL class defender though. only two players remotely worth looking at at Bordeaux just now but as we need neither a right back nor a striker don't see them being targets for us.

Are you suggesting people on this forum talk utter bo llocks?

Far be it from me to suggest such a thing Turkish - who could forget all the posts about Marcelo Sarmiento, Marcelo Tajera and even Mayuka? They were all made by well-informed people that quite rightly said they'd be a success for us. They were right. Legendary names now. Legendary.

Far be it from me to suggest such a thing Turkish - who could forget all the posts about Marcelo Sarmiento, Marcelo Tajera and even Mayuka? They were all made by well-informed people that quite rightly said they'd be a success for us. They were right. Legendary names now. Legendary.

WOW that was a mind-jogger:thumbdown:....... but aren't you forgetting Agustin Delgado.

He played more World Cup games for Ecuador than he did league games for Saints, and still wasn't good enough to get into our first team.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/389558/Ludovic-Sane-opens-door-to-move-with-West-Ham-and-Newcastle-among-suitors?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29

A host of Premier League clubs are thought to be tracking the 26 year-old Bordeaux manbut the French club are understandably reluctant to let him go.

However, Sane has opened the door on a switch.

He said: "I am very proud of my season but I have read that there is interest from English clubs in me and that can only be good news.

"Every physical and powerful player wants to play in the Premier League and I am no different.

"There is nothing concrete at the moment and my club Bordeaux have been great to me and have given me an opportunity."

MP said in his press conf that he hadnt heard of him. Seemed genuine too. He said as soon as representatives from a club go to a game they get linked with a player of that club. We probably were at a Bordeaux game but who knows which player(s) we actually were there to see.