Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Saw him linked on Twitter - supposedly a strong, energetic ball winning midfielder. I recall Everton previously showing interest in him. Would be a good signing but due to the source who knows what to believe. The same guy on Twitter also linked Cork with Spurs as a replacement for Parker, and that Sharp will be joining Reading in the next 10 days....

Nicko thinks we're after another CM so may have something in it..

Nicko thinks we're after another CM so may have something in it..

Nixon said the new target is a CM, box-to-box and has a bit of everything, but only early interest so far. I guess that means deals for previous targets (Wanyama? Banega? Both?) have collapsed completely.

Nixon said the new target is a CM, box-to-box and has a bit of everything, but only early interest so far. I guess that means deals for previous targets (Wanyama? Banega? Both?) have collapsed completely.

I do like the sound of whoever it is though. Could really add some dynamism alongside Schneiderlin to the CM area. Sounds like a Banega sort. Something he has said is that it is a completely new target so anyone up for a game of 20 guesses?!

@reluctantnicko: @MarkReeves999 A midfield u-and-downer but with a lot of skill

@reluctantnicko: @HenrySmith39 @MarkReeves999 Yes. Classy type.

@reluctantnicko: @MarkReeves999 Like him ay time I see him.

After watching U20 I cant see that Bueno would be a target right now. Not in any way a finished product and wouldn´t come close to starting XI.

You wouldnt judge a player from one game would you?

I know you watch ALOT of football so you must have seen him play a few times?

I do like the sound of whoever it is though. Could really add some dynamism alongside Schneiderlin to the CM area. Sounds like a Banega sort. Something he has said is that it is a completely new target so anyone up for a game of 20 guesses?!

@reluctantnicko: @MarkReeves999 A midfield u-and-downer but with a lot of skill

@reluctantnicko: @HenrySmith39 @MarkReeves999 Yes. Classy type.

@reluctantnicko: @MarkReeves999 Like him ay time I see him.

He does also say it hasnt got to the point of fees etc. Just looking at the moment.

Cardiff talking to Tom Ince after £8 million bid accepted. Interesting move if it goes ahead.

And people wonder why clubs go abroad to sign players. Crazy money really.

I'd prefer Sinclair if we went for an English winger. He has proved he can play in the premier league with Swansea.

You wouldnt judge a player from one game would you?

I know you watch ALOT of football so you must have seen him play a few times?

He´s been in more than one game in U20 ;)

Well, cant say that I´ve seen much of this guy, but IMO way to lightweight at the moment from what I´ve seen in the U20.

Have seen his team in Copa Libertadores 2-3 times but not really seen him stand out and it was before any links with us so cant say that I watched him in particular those games.

So basically....you´re right that I judge too soon ;)

Leroy Fer pops up with the odd goal too.

Credit le Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Fer

I'd prefer Sinclair if we went for an English winger. He has proved he can play in the premier league with Swansea.

And a further thought on Fer, is that he too is likely to be a fraction of the Wanyama fee.

Not so much different to use signing Rodriguez last summer. Good bit of business for Cardiff.

After watching U20 I cant see that Bueno would be a target right now. Not in any way a finished product and wouldn´t come close to starting XI.

Indeed, everyone saying we need to buy players to improve the team, can't see this kid would even get in the first team

I watched alot of Dutch football last season and Leroy Fer is the real deal

This. I i've got a mate who lives in Amsterdam and he regularly watches FC Twente. Saw him play against Feyenord and was amazing, everywhere, ran the game, scored one, sent one up and made a goal line clearance. Says he's brilliant, dynamic midfielder, good engine, can score goals, tackle, pass. Looks a class act and definitely one we should 100% sign so he is now going into my dream summer signings list.

Giuliano Victor de Paula (Brazil) plays in Russia for Dnipro. Box to Box player. - I have been told from my mates brother (Involved with SFC) that there has been some intrest shown in this lad. From what I understand is that we have made enquirees but not an offer. Could be good?

This. I i've got a mate who lives in Amsterdam and he regularly watches FC Twente. Saw him play against Feyenord and was amazing, everywhere, ran the game, scored one, sent one up and made a goal line clearance. Says he's brilliant, dynamic midfielder, good engine, can score goals, tackle, pass. Looks a class act and definitely one we should 100% sign so he is now going into my dream summer signings list.

This!

Why the hell haven't we bid for Tom Ince? Are we completely anti British along with half the other Premier League teams. His father is a great admirer of Saints.

Yep superb player - I watched alot of Championship football last season and Ince was stand out player for me.

Great signing for Cardiff. He's young, hungry and guaranteed to improve under Malky Mackay

We probably can, but probably simply dont want to.

If I were NC I would get a decent signing in PDQ to quell the uproar over the kit.

Don't be shocked if we won't match Cardiff on wages, Andreas Cornelius, the 20 year old striker they got for 8m from FC Copenhagen is supposedly getting paid 50k pw so god knows what they've offered the likes of Wanyama.