Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

There is no way Bent will take a big pay cut. I think his only option in the end will be Newcastle cause they might be prepared to pay something near his wages today.

We will never pay those wages for a player like that. We might for a new star player but not in his age and status in the game at the moment.

I'm not dismissing him as a poor player because he is a proven PL goalscorer, but at 29, I just can't see Cortese looking at Bent.

why, he would easily have 3 years left him in at the top level. for a small fee, why not

it wont be like paying £12m on a player. more like £4m

I'm not dismissing him as a poor player because he is a proven PL goalscorer, but at 29, I just can't see Cortese looking at Bent.

Do you now see the folly of your username and how it only had a limited self life?

why, he would easily have 3 years left him in at the top level. for a small fee, why not

Less than that I reckon, they want shot of him. Might even get him on a free and pay him a big signing on fee to keep his weekly wage down. If I understand it right villa will also have to pay him off as he hasn't handed in a transfer request.

Do you now see the folly of your username and how it only had a limited self life?

Sure do now! I would like to change it but don't know how. I'm out of posts now aswell.

You don't have to justify his credentials to me, i'm not the chairman. I don't think, judging by our recent signings and transfer targets, that he fits the mould.

Keegan was the England captain and reigning European footballer of the year, Defoe well...umm... isn't.

Defoe has more england pedigree than any player we've had since keegan we should be privileged to have such an experienced international choose to join us should it happen yet no doubt most on the internet and the radio phone ins will whine that we didn't sign the latest foreign 21 year old who they've only seen play on their video game.

Defoe would be an amazing signing like the time we signed keegan

Isn't Defoe another 'incredible sulk' though ? As is Bent.

Of the two, Defoe is the better player in my view , although he is an ex-skate.

We won't be getting bent as we are going for Defoe

Clever by Cortese. Bids for Damiao with no interest in signing him, just to hurry Spurs into a bid. Spurs get their man which makes Defoe available for transfer, and in swoops Nicola to get the man who was his #1 target all along ;)

http://www.spazionapoli.it/2013/06/29/banega-pronto-a-lasciare-il-valencia-napoli-e-fiorentina-restano-vigili/

As revealed by ' fichajes.net ', Valencia at home you are thinking about the future of Ever Banega: the Argentine midfielder's contract, in fact, expires in 2015, and if you do not find the agreement for renewal before the start of the new season, the player would end up on the market, since the leaders of the Spanish club want to collect a considerable number from the label, without then having to reckon with ' discounted prices ' due to expiration. On Banega, class ' 88 arrived from Atletico Madrid, has set his sights on Southampton, but might also think about the Napoli, who had already followed in recent market Windows as well as Fiorentina.

Heard whilst watching the confederation cup final that fred has a £1.7 million buyout clause in his contract? i can see that being one of the bargains of this window...... if anything more of a bargain than Michu because of international caps....

Heard whilst watching the confederation cup final that fred has a £1.7 million buyout clause in his contract? i can see that being one of the bargains of this window...... if anything more of a bargain than Michu because of international caps....
Why would that make him more of a bargain? What can we do with the caps?

Because id imagine if he gets one good season under his belt in the prem has international caps for a young up and coming Brazilian national team thats going to improve his value.... surely you could make a mint on him?

why is napoli always after our targets? does de laurentiis stalk donald cortese around europe. read that mercatoweb site, greedy bastards are looking at anything with a pulse.

They post on here and as soon as they see someone mentioned on this thread immediately look up his stats on FM and if they are decent send him an offer him a contract.