Wearing Saints team shirts

Miltonroader07

Still wear mine, sometimes at matches sometimes at 5aside.

Still don't understand some people's obsession with what's 'cool'...

Relax, be yourself, and just enjoy life - we're not here long :)

Shhhh save it, Turks will be on in a minute. I hear the government still allow the people of leeds to use the Internet between 9 and 5. He'll love this.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's sh!t! :)

I'll wear one until I die, and if it wasn't such a waste I would wear one to my cremation too! Everyone has their quirks and mine is I choose to wear Saints shirts and clothing whenever I feel it. In fact, I think I will write it into my will that anyone who wears a Saints shirt to my funeral has free drinks for the wake and everyone else can get f*cked and buy their own! :)

Did I ever mention the time when the (at that time) World #'s 1, 2 and 3 (Lee, Tiger & Kaymer) played together in the Dubai Desert Classic?

I got so much abuse about people not believing the stories that on the Friday I wore The Slash Shirt.

One TSW was SOOOO enraged that one golf shot was shown on Sky WITHOUT a shirt in the background that he cancelled his subscription.

FMDP even made it onto the front page of the Torygraph in a photo in her Shirt.

If the pain from my hangover doesn't ease I may send some of the pics by PM to Tokes to help ease & share my pain

It depends on circumstances yo. If you is playing for Saints first team I don't generally have problem with it, I wouldn't normally wear one to weddings and funerals tho.

Would wearing a Saints Tie be acceptable? One thing about this season's home kit is that it does make a good design for a tie.

Ouch, OK sorry gotta run need Brufen

The rules according to two of my mates:-

Mate 1: Wearing a shirt to away games is expected, but not at home games.

Mate 2: Wearing a shirt to away games is wrong. "The only people who wear shirts to home games are kids and nonces"

I do not necessarily agree with the above sentiments.

Phil,

You sure you are meeting all these semi famous people or is it just normal people in those paper masks that were on dragons den combined with your alcohol intake?

Oh dear. That's torn it.

The nuclear PM option is the only solution.

When my vision clears enough to see those thumbnails on tinnypiks

bug-bears

please do not use that term it's v.racist.

I've been thinking more bout this and i quite like it when the crowds is all wearing their red pinstripe shirts. It makes the crowds look nice if they is all co-ordinated. I also like to see them flooding in and out of stadium wearing colours, but they should change shirts once they is over the bridge.

My neighbour is a massive Polish guy. When Barcelona were playing, at half time we both happened to go outside at the same time. I looked over and he was standing in a full Barca strip, shorts, socks the lot! I would have shouted "full kit wanker" at him but like I said, he is massive. I don't have any idea why he like Barca so much, as far as I can tell he is from Walsall or something.

I think we need pictures of forum members in their replica Saints shirts.

That would be awesome. The ladies could judge.

Had a look to see what was on the web found .....

canine-partners-bear-in-tshirt300.jpg

didn't realise when Bearsy was talkin' bout his bit ches this was quite what was meant

• 2 weeks later...
My point is grown men wearing saints shirts not ties and t shirts FFS

Big fat ****s with big bellies and small knobs bouncing up and down with a Saints shirt on, which reminds me where is Turkish

If they don't wear a Saints shirt they are "Big fat ****s with big bellies and small knobs bouncing up and down with a (insert shirt of choice here) shirt on" what's the difference?

I'm in my 40s and wear the full kit to every match. Shirt, shorts, socks, boots; the whole lot. I've even got my own name and squad number printed on the back.

How cool am I!

This makes perfect sense. One day they are bound to be struck by a virus or similar and the announcement will ring out ' anyone got a kit we need somone to make up the numbers'

Then you can sweep god like from the stands and into history

I'm in my 40s and wear the full kit to every match. Shirt, shorts, socks, boots; the whole lot. I've even got my own name and squad number printed on the back.

How cool am I!

Hope you are selected by Phil of the desert or Old/New Nick.....for one of the saintsweb superstars.....;)

With a cool Saints outfit like that..

suggest you be team captain.....Good show:D

The rules according to two of my mates:-

Mate 1: Wearing a shirt to away games is expected, but not at home games.

Mate 2: Wearing a shirt to away games is wrong. "The only people who wear shirts to home games are kids and nonces"

I do not necessarily agree with the above sentiments.

You need some new mates.

How much of your adult life is spent in nylon the9?

Asking for a friend.

Erm, well none of my football shirts are nylon, but then I only wear them to watch Saints matches, or to actually play football in. I did go through a phase of taking a Saints shirt on holiday to pose one stupid "location" pic, but didn't bother in New York recently, so at 39 I think I grew out of it, though I did take a pair of Saints shorts for awkward potential hotel fire alarm middle of the night scenarios. They were a godsend after a bout of chafing though. :D

Edited by The9