Bomb in Boston

Hatch

The reports that he may never speak again come from the doctor who has been treating him.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/boston-bomber-may-never-speak-again-israeli-doctor-says/

Good enough?

Thats weird. The doctors who talk about treating the victims of the bombs are lying and part of the plot along with the gagged complicit media - but the doctor who is talking about treating the bomber, sorry patsie, is telling the truth to a different, free media. Funny old world

NO, Not good enough Pap

The Director of the hospital says he may not talk again. and the journo's fill in the the blanks.

The director would not be giving full details of his medical condition. he is bound by medical ethics and confidentiality.

He will not tell the whole world of the suspects conditions for a varity of reasons including the security of other patients.

Am I allowed to tell the world about the large bunch of grapes hanging from your Arse? oops Ihave already spilled the beans

It was clear from your original post that you'd assumed that I'd gleaned this information from, what was it, a source in my fantasy world?

When confronted with the news story, you say that the Director of the hospital isn't qualified to speak on his medical condition, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to give full details.

If you haven't got the grace to climb down, at least come up with some better insults. Do you suffer from piles or are you just anally fixated?

You certainly behaved like an arse here.

I always believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you read. If this had been in the Sun, would you believe it, pap?

I'm suspicious of everything I read. British papers should always be supplemented with a healthy dose of Private Eye, which needs to be checked itself, given their history of retractions.

I wasn't really posting that link as proof that he couldn't speak, as we still don't know.

However, I did fancy dissuading VW of the notion that I'm exclusively using conspiracy theory websites to get information.

He clearly hasn't even been keeping abreast of the established news outlets, which makes his assertions even funnier.

Pap

Im not trying to pick a fight with you more mediation . You keep putting links to various sites which appear to suggest they support your views. This is what you posted "The reports that he may never speak again come from the doctor who has been treating him.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/boston-...i-doctor-says/

Good enough? " were you just sabre rattling

So why post a link and then say you were not really posting that link as proof that he couldn't speak, as we still don't know.

The first true thing you have said is we dont know if he can speak. If you had read the full newspaper article

If we look at the article the Hospital director Kevin Illan Tabb, an Israeli who is a member of the board of Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital in Jerusalem where he studied medicine and completed his residency, told Ynet news that Tsarnaev was wounded in his throat and may never speak again.

Police as yet have been unable to question Tsarnaev, 19, who was a student at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.

Officials have said they are fighting to keep Tsarnaev alive in the hopes of gathering information about the terror spree.

r views .

I am more than willing to eat Humble pie if im wrong. I have tried to focus on the medical aspects of this case that are being wrongly spouted in the media. Im trying not to be drawn in to the scenario of a false flag theory. Over 250 were injured and not the original estimates of 170 . I hope yur bunch of grapes are treated soon. I knew something would provoke you,

Pap However, I did fancy dissuading VW of the notion that I'm exclusively using conspiracy theory websites to get information.

So which reliable voice of america are you using. I have never said you were using exclusive theory web sites. but equally you have referred to several. Just perhaps its your subtle way of distorting the acutual truth. or perhaps you are very close to the horse mouth re this atrocity . I apologise in advance if you are. may be your a secret FBI agent or equivalent.

You didnt respond to my early post about cyprus.is there a plane isnt there a plane. So in essence, some governments do suppress and hide the truth. Maybe seeing the u2 blackbird spy plane was a figment of my imagination

I have been reading through this myself, and while some of the claims made are ambiguous at best, there are also a lot of things that raise eyebrows, such as...

1. The fact that the 'exploded' rucksack looks nothing like the rucksacks being carried by the suspects

2. The fact that the older brother was pictured as laying down in a surrender position without any apparent injuries and later died of some horrific injuries

3. The fact that the younger brother did not appear to be injured at all before hiding in the boat and seemed fine while being led away in handcuffs, but still somehow suffered some horrific injuries leaving him unable to speak

4. The complete failure of any of the media to even acknowledge the presence of the Craft personnel

Meanwhile, as the whole world was distracted by 24hr news coverage of the manhunt for the suspects, The US senate passed the controversial CISPA bill to allow the covert surveillance of anybody's internet traffic - in the same week that the NRA managed to block the reforms on gun ownership on the grounds of 'invasion of privacy'.

God bless America - the land of the free.

Brave post considering the audience, Bexy.

All four of your points are bang on, and have been thoroughly ignored when I've mentioned them. I hope you have better luck, and given that you've made your points less combatively than myself, I see no reason for these points not to be answered.

I don't think the mix-up between the Senate and the House diminishes the overall point you made regarding CISPA. It was a good week to bury bad legislation. Who cares about poxy little universal Internet snooping laws with this going on?

All four of your points are bang on, and have been thoroughly ignored when I've mentioned them. I hope you have better luck, and given that you've made your points less combatively than myself, I see no reason for these points not to be answered.

I don't think the mix-up between the Senate and the House diminishes the overall point you made regarding CISPA. It was a good week to bury bad legislation. Who cares about poxy little universal Internet snooping laws with this going on?

so are you saying they have framed these guys to divert attention from other matters!

I'm just calling it how I see it pap. While some of the theories doing the rounds are quite clearly just the deranged ramblings of people with nothing better to do with their time, there are many aspects of the whole thing that don't seem to add up to me, that's all.

I'm not coming down on any particular side here, as there is no either/or as I see it - Just like the whole alleged 9/11 conspiracy. I have read countless pages and accounts relating to it and while some of them have merit, others are clearly nonsense. Just because one particular claim can be easily de-bunked doesn't mean that other aspects don't deserve further investigation.

One thing I have learned is to believe no-one, especially if they happen to be mainstream media. You only have to look at who owns what in the broadcast media in the States to see there is a massive conflict of interest there (like the fact that NBC is owned by one of the world's biggest arms manufacturers, General Electric).

I'm just calling it how I see it pap. While some of the theories doing the rounds are quite clearly just the deranged ramblings of people with nothing better to do with their time, there are many aspects of the whole thing that don't seem to add up to me, that's all.

I'm not coming down on any particular side here, as there is no either/or as I see it - Just like the whole alleged 9/11 conspiracy. I have read countless pages and accounts relating to it and while some of them have merit, others are clearly nonsense. Just because one particular claim can be easily de-bunked doesn't mean that other aspects don't deserve further investigation.

One thing I have learned is to believe no-one, especially if they happen to be mainstream media. You only have to look at who owns what in the broadcast media in the States to see there is a massive conflict of interest there (like the fact that NBC is ownedt by one of the world's biggest arms manufacturers, General Electric).

All too often though, the counter-argument, if you can call it that, amounts to "enumerate every detail of the conspiracy, otherwise your concerns about the specifics are unjustified". It's an unreasonable request which does nothing to address the concerns.

Hopefully as an antidote to the sleaziness of pap's false-flag obsession, I thought this article in the New York Times, on some of the 260 victims of the bombings, brought some much needed perspective.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/health/for-boston-bombing-victims-a-long-painful-road-to-recovery.html?hp&_r=0

There are 14 amputees, including the six-year-old sister of Martin Richard, the eight-year-old whose life the bombers wiped out by placing the explosive so close to him. Reading about the terrible struggles they all face to recover from this induces a real sense of 'there but for the grace of God...'

I have been reading through this myself, and while some of the claims made are ambiguous at best, there are also a lot of things that raise eyebrows, such as...

1. The fact that the 'exploded' rucksack looks nothing like the rucksacks being carried by the suspects

2. The fact that the older brother was pictured as laying down in a surrender position without any apparent injuries and later died of some horrific injuries

3. The fact that the younger brother did not appear to be injured at all before hiding in the boat and seemed fine while being led away in handcuffs, but still somehow suffered some horrific injuries leaving him unable to speak

4. The complete failure of any of the media to even acknowledge the presence of the Craft personnel

Meanwhile, as the whole world was distracted by 24hr news coverage of the manhunt for the suspects, The US senate passed the controversial CISPA bill to allow the covert surveillance of anybody's internet traffic - in the same week that the NRA managed to block the reforms on gun ownership on the grounds of 'invasion of privacy'.

1. Picture looks inconclusive to me, the bags been blown up, it's bound to look different.

2&3. Again can't tell a huge amount from the pictures I've seen. Guy on the floor has clothes on so any wounds wouldn't necessarily show, the guy in the boat looks in a bad way in the pic where he is being kept alive. Any injuries received after arrest would just point to the police giving them a going over on the way to the station - wouldn't make a conspiracy more or less likely.

4. You would expect an even like this to have security present, it's in America - they have guns.

The fact is any conspiracy would have to involve the Boston Police which in my opinion would be totally unbelievable.

1. Picture looks inconclusive to me, the bags been blown up, it's bound to look different.

2&3. Again can't tell a huge amount from the pictures I've seen. Guy on the floor has clothes on so any wounds wouldn't necessarily show, the guy in the boat looks in a bad way in the pic where he is being kept alive. Any injuries received after arrest would just point to the police giving them a going over on the way to the station - wouldn't make a conspiracy more or less likely.

4. You would expect an even like this to have security present, it's in America - they have guns.

The fact is any conspiracy would have to involve the Boston Police which in my opinion would be totally unbelievable.

Given the size of the wound on his chest/side shown in the later picture, there would have been a massive amount of blood loss which would have been evident through his clothes. He was clearly alive when he was lying on the ground in the surrender position as his hands are 'hovering' above the ground. Something isn't right.

The rucksack thing is a non issue imo. They look similar enough to me, and if you are going to attempt to pull off some huge conspiracy involving hundreds of people, Im pretty sure they would go to the effort of making sure the rucksacks match.

Listen to the eyewitness account given in interviews (householders). Ive heard two where people have said he was stripped naked and put into a police car by the local police (the video you saw) and then was later dressed again and taken out of the car by the FBI. Its not yet clear what happened then but its claimed the younger brother drove the SUV at them presumably in an attempt to free his brother and actually caused the injuries. Who knows, maybe the FBI did shoot him but that doesnt mean it was a plot.

3. Not true. The householder says he clearly saw "a good amount" of blood in the boat before he called the police. http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/boston-attacks-boat-owner/index.html?iref=allsearch

4. Watch the London marathon coverage and tell me if they mention every security organisation and every group present .

CISPA - thats democracy not conspiracy! You have proponents of the bill, mostly cyber security and commercial traders online ranged against those concerned about civil liberties. It wont pass it its present form because Obama has vowed to veto it.

No wonder theres a shortage of trauma team leaders in A&E units.

A number of them are on here !! Internet forum medical experts. They see a picture and and are able to comment on blood loss etc. Im glad I was correctly trained in dealing with various of casualties over the years including trauma care and have put the knowledge into practice. I have not always been succesful but dependant on the injuries recieved you tried your utmost best even if you are not succesful

Given the size of the wound on his chest/side shown in the later picture, there would have been a massive amount of blood loss which would have been evident through his clothes. He was clearly alive when he was lying on the ground in the surrender position as his hands are 'hovering' above the ground. Something isn't right.

The wound could have been on the other side so it would be impossible to tell. Or it was just not as bad as pictured, or the picture has been photoshoped.

Even if you are right about the pictures, by far the most likely scenario was some wannabe hero copper did him in on the way back to the station. Doesn't indicate a set up at all, especially given the efforts to keep no 2 alive.

The "elephant in the room" here, of course, is the link between government policy and terrorist activity. Although terror against innocent civilians is always barbaric and immoral, it is not irrational. The media (especially the corporate media) tends to demonise terror by individuals, but excuse terror by states. The heavy use of drones, for example, is an example of terror that is often accepted as a legitimate tactic - regardless of the fact that innocents are killed in the process. And when people raise the issue of the "causes" of terrorism, they are invariably excoriated as apologists for terror - as "bleeding-heart liberals" who don't understand that "we are at war with terrorism".

Any strategy or tactic by governments that targets an innocent population is going to create "blowback"; one element of that "blowback" is terrorism.

To repeat: considering and investigating the causes of terrorist activity is not intended to excuse it, but to understand that it is often the warped consequence of warped policies.

The wound could have been on the other side so it would be impossible to tell. Or it was just not as bad as pictured, or the picture has been photoshoped.

Even if you are right about the pictures, by far the most likely scenario was some wannabe hero copper did him in on the way back to the station. Doesn't indicate a set up at all, especially given the efforts to keep no 2 alive.

No, I didn't claim that it does. If you read my later reply to pap, I'm not supporting any side here, I was merely pointing out that this particular aspect of the story is questionable because the official account doesn't seem to fit with the evidence.

You could be right, it might just be a case of an over-zealous copper deciding to dish out his own special brand of extra-judicial punishment after he was captured, but either way some further investigation is required. We'll just have to wait and see what kind of official report is presented to the public.

Interesting reading...i've always been carefull with the news from the west. For years we were brought up with reports of how false the eastern block were with their truths. Believe me , the west could do its fair share of spinning.

Anyway , the conspiricy theory here should focus not on what happened, as it obviously did, but more on WHO perpetrated the bombings.

The suspects fit the bill that the US wants.

Make damn sure they get convicted.

If they cant defend themselves afterwards then its easier to continue the lie.

One dead , one with a hole in the back of the head. Sorted.

Keep an open mind. Dont believe the "truth".

Given the size of the wound on his chest/side shown in the later picture, there would have been a massive amount of blood loss which would have been evident through his clothes.

If you are both referring to the large open wound between the ribs on his left hand side, then it is more than likely the result of a thoracotomy. It's where the chest is opened to enable open heart massage as a last resort in resuscitation.

Thought this thread was a good place to share a mate's FB status:

So, Russians have been opposed to intervention in Syria and vilified for human rights abuses in the Caucus region. Chechan Islamic terrorists attack Boston. America rebrands freedom fighting rebels as Al Queada terrorists and validates Russian attacks in the region. Russia removes objections over Syria, US invades Syria.

It's almost too perfect....

I'm not saying I agree with it, but it does provide the conspiracy theory with it's motive.

Joesuu. as you have raised the issue of Syria. I wonder where the Sarin came from. Its probably 6 or 7 or more decades old and left over from previuos world war 1 and 2, From a conspiracy theory could some of it have been sent from saddam Hussain when he was trying to hide his never found weapons of mass distruction. . He certainly had chemical weapons . Only a theory mind

So, Russians have been opposed to intervention in Syria and vilified for human rights abuses in the Caucus region. Chechan Islamic terrorists attack Boston. America rebrands freedom fighting rebels as Al Queada terrorists and validates Russian attacks in the region. Russia removes objections over Syria, US invades Syria.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but it does provide the conspiracy theory with it's motive.

Interesting.

A quick search on the BBC website seems to show a definite ramping up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/?q=Syria&search_form=in-page-search-form

Well it doesn't provide any kind of motive for the idiotic false-flag conspiracy theory parroted on here. Pap is convinced the Americans killed their own. Again. Because that's what Obama does - he wakes up in the morning and says: Let's go kill us some Americans. (Pap, you should understand, has hitched his wagon to the far-right fantasists in the US).

So it's another kind of conspiracy theory.

There are some straightforward problems of geopolitical fact. The State Department has never labelled Chechen Islamist/separatists as 'freedom fighters' - not least because so many of the most violent Jihadis encountered in other hotspots in the world like Afghanistan have been Chechen. If the Russians were clever enough to set up a 'Chechen' outrage on US soil, they would hardly then shop their supposed agent to the US authorities months and years in advance. And finally, Russia's strategic interest in Assad's Syria is far greater than any discomfort (which is very, very little, if at all) that Putin may feel about human rights in Chechnya. There is nothing to trade.

Re: Operation Northwoods.

The joint chiefs signed off on the plan. As Verbal says, Kennedy vetoed it. He was assassinated. The joint chiefs were still around. Pretty much everything Kennedy stood for was in ruins by the end of the decade.

Kennedy showed exceptional courage to stand up to these people. Johnson never did. Didn't he famously say "get me re-elected. Then you can have your damn war"?

One false flag later ( Gulf of Tomkin incident ) and hey presto! Vietnam. The same people that wanted to bomb their own citizens were still calling the shots after JFK was assassinated.

To claim that 'pretty much everything that Kennedy stood for was in ruins' after his assassination is patently untrue. His civil rights policies were all pushed through - notably the Civil Rights Act in 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, both of which had been hotly opposed by many of his own party in the South. Johnson widened the social reach of Kennedy's call for change with his Great Society program. These were HUGE changes. Another Kennedy legacy, of course, was what became the Apollo program. (PLEASE don't tell me you believe the moon landings didn't actually happen. I'm going to assume you're not that absurd).

As for the Tonkin incident, this gets pulled out and played like a stuck record every time someone wants to claim that false flags are routine within the US. Apart from the obvious point that the Gulf of Tonkin is not part of the American mainland (!), it wasn't a false-flag operation at all, but something much more complex. Try reading (I know, it's a lot to ask) McMaster's Dereliction of Duty on this. The incident itself was much more 'fog of war' (including phantom radar readings and poorly trained radar ops), but the real deception was by MacNamara and Johnson, who used the incident as a pretext for removing Congressional oversight into the US's involvement in Vietnam. There was no pre-planned false-flag conspiracy - but an overwhelming amount of hubris and manipulation by an overweening political elite, combined with bureaucratic paralysis among the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Yeah, all makes perfect sense now.

The FBI and Boston Police commit mass murder on their own people to maybe sway public opinion on some Russian internal dispute that 99.9% of Americans don't give a flying sh!t about. Just to wage another illegal war that no one in america wants in a country with no oil.

I could just imagine the Boston Police briefing on the morning of the marathon, "right lads, this is the reason were gonna be blowing up innocent American women and kids..."

• 3 months later...
Turns out it was all a big misunderstanding and the brothers and Pap were on the same side after all.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev had right-wing extremist and conspiricist literature

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23541341

Yeah, I saw that.

The whole thing is very interesting. We've moved from madman in a cave to terrorist next door, who incidentally happens to question accounts of other atrocities.

An attempt to put conspiracy theorists in with the bombers? Fancy that!

Yeah, I saw that.

The whole thing is very interesting. We've moved from madman in a cave to terrorist next door, who incidentally happens to question accounts of other atrocities.

An attempt to put conspiracy theorists in with the bombers? Fancy that!

You can hardly claim to be surprised at this. The Boston bombing was carried out by two conspiracy theorists - both of them were 9/11 deniers.

The 9/11 "truthers" are now in a sorry state. What started with Paul Thompson's authoritative "Terror Timeline" has degenerated into an ever more extreme clique of right-wingers and Jew-haters. Hence the quite sharp decline in public support for the "truther" movement - everywhere except in countries like Pakistan where anti-Semitism has a ferocious hold.

So bad is the state of things among our paranoid friends that even earlier conspiracy theories about 9/11 are being characterised as part of the "false flag" operations by the US government. Truther claims that the Pentagon was hit by a missile and not an American Airlines aircraft are now condemned by other the conspiracy theorists as a conspiracy! The truther movement has now eaten itself. View this ridiculousness here:

http://911research.com/essays/pentagon/video.html

So this news about the brothers is completely to be expected.

You can hardly claim to be surprised at this. The Boston bombing was carried out by two conspiracy theorists - both of them were 9/11 deniers.

The 9/11 "truthers" are now in a sorry state. What started with Paul Thompson's authoritative "Terror Timeline" has degenerated into an ever more extreme clique of right-wingers and Jew-haters. Hence the quite sharp decline in public support for the "truther" movement - everywhere except in countries like Pakistan where anti-Semitism has a ferocious hold.

So bad is the state of things among our paranoid friends that even earlier conspiracy theories about 9/11 are being characterised as part of the "false flag" operations by the US government. Truther claims that the Pentagon was hit by a missile and not an American Airlines aircraft are now condemned by other the conspiracy theorists as a conspiracy! The truther movement has now eaten itself. View this ridiculousness here:

http://911research.com/essays/pentagon/video.html

So this news about the brothers is completely to be expected.

Good weekend off...hopefully:rolleyes:

Trust you are back at your desk and not being worked too hard...:p

You did not answer my question over the weekend.....:)

Do you still need me to forward the list of Free Masons/Catholic Guild members that you requested?

As before ..forward your name and address etc as I would like to forward direct to you...:)

Good weekend off...hopefully:rolleyes:

Trust you are back at your desk and not being worked too hard...:p

You did not answer my question over the weekend.....:)

Do you still need me to forward the list of Free Masons/Catholic Guild members that you requested?

As before ..forward your name and address etc as I would like to forward direct to you...:)

Verbal doesn't answer points when he's beaten. He just slinks off. See the Madeleine McCann thread as an example. Vamoosed as soon as the cadaver dogs and British expert appeared on the scene. It's a shame, because there are many areas where I'd welcome some more debate, rather than the usual label assignment exercise, with as many anti-Semites and nutbars in one post as possible.

Never mind the architects, engineers, scholars, FBI whistleblowers, scientists, known actors - who have all put their careers on the line to raise their concerns. Nope, it's all nutters, anti-semites and neo Nazis.

Edited by pap

Verbal doesn't answer points when he's beaten. He just slinks off. See the Madeleine McCann thread as an example. Vamoosed as soon as the cadaver dogs and British expert appeared on the scene. It's a shame, because there are many areas where I'd welcome some more debate, rather than the usual label assignment exercise, with as many anti-Semites and nutbars in one post.

Never mind the architects, engineers, scholars, FBI whistleblowers, scientists, known actors - who have all put their careers on the line to raise their concerns. Nope, it's all nutters, anti-semites and neo Nazis.

I am always interested to see both sides to these various debates:).. always with an open mind:p

Some conspiracy theories I find laughable.:rolleyes:.......I might even be wrong in some of those cases.....Some are very strange......

BUT THEY never...EVER WENT TO THE MOON...;)

Over the years :blush:...the more I have found out about CIA and our own naughty boyz and girlz:rolleyes:

The more determined I have become to look at major incidents in detail....out of curiosity and the challenge of my enquiring mind:uhoh:

There is no doubt that I am not always right in my own observations... but because of my own experiences..I am finding

more and more grey areas and major discrepancies....in some of these investigations/major incidents..THAT ?????????

There is much strange detail at both Boston and Woolwich which goes unanswered/unexplained........yOU AND MANY OTHERS HAVE ASKED STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTIONS:)

I have been told many times before not to challenge/ask questions......Like you and many other peeps..now termed as a nutter, conspiracy theorist, activist ..or just another idiot...etc

But from my own world of 40 years of goverment service.....AND.... Like me many more of my friends and ex colleagues are now starting to ask the same questions...Not WHISTLEBLOWERS.......just..what the FLUuuuuCKing hells bells is that all about..

REALLY............WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Recently I have taken an interest in The McCann enquiries because of my severe doubts.........as with the 30-40 investigations ( that never go anywhere) into abused children (childrens homes ) Some of these enquiries have previously been put away No further action..Not in the public interest......because of who the suspects are.....

Someone like Verbal calls my observations BIZZARO or states that I should be embarrassed regarding my statements regarding..Gerry McCann and my belief re the suspected involvement of Free Masons, Catholic Guild, Royalty , Politicians , Celebrities

,Judiciary,Sevices and Police Officers...in this case and many others..but for who they are and for whatever reason not in the public interest.....not to arrest ..or interview or charge said peeps... IN my view is scandalous and unacceptable.....Yes I do

know a lot of these well known peeps and why they have and will never be brought to book..Some in the public domain and some never mentioned because of their associations/connections / fellow high placed suspects.

At no time have I felt in any way embarrassed or ashamed to ask reasonable questions...or seek the truth..........which IN MY VIEW will never come.. because of WHO they are and how far up the ladder it goes...

Or the fact ... giving my opinion in relation to something ..I don't see as kosher ..like the Maddie case .. I have had my DOUBTS from day one...WHO they are and what went on before and the connections?

THEN AGAIN I MIGHT JUST BE ANOTHER NUTTER;)

I am always interested to see both sides to these various debates:).. always with an open mind:p

Some conspiracy theories I find laughable.:rolleyes:.......I might even be wrong in some of those cases.....Some are very strange......

BUT THEY never...EVER WENT TO THE MOON...;)

Over the years :blush:...the more I have found out about CIA and our own naughty boyz and girlz:rolleyes:

The more determined I have become to look at major incidents in detail....out of curiosity and the challenge of my enquiring mind:uhoh:

There is no doubt that I am not always right in my own observations... but because of my own experiences..I am finding

more and more grey areas and major discrepancies....in some of these investigations/major incidents..THAT ?????????

There is much strange detail at both Boston and Woolwich which goes unanswered/unexplained........yOU AND MANY OTHERS HAVE ASKED STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTIONS:)

I have been told many times before not to challenge/ask questions......Like you and many other peeps..now termed as a nutter, conspiracy theorist, activist ..or just another idiot...etc

But from my own world of 40 years of goverment service.....AND.... Like me many more of my friends and ex colleagues are now starting to ask the same questions...Not WHISTLEBLOWERS.......just..what the FLUuuuuCKing hells bells is that all about..

REALLY............WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Recently I have taken an interest in The McCann enquiries because of my severe doubts.........as with the 30-40 investigations ( that never go anywhere) into abused children (childrens homes ) Some of these enquiries have previously been put away No further action..Not in the public interest......because of who the suspects are.....

Someone like Verbal calls my observations BIZZARO or states that I should be embarrassed regarding my statements regarding..Gerry McCann and my belief re the suspected involvement of Free Masons, Catholic Guild, Royalty , Politicians , Celebrities

,Judiciary,Sevices and Police Officers...in this case and many others..but for who they are and for whatever reason not in the public interest.....not to arrest ..or interview or charge said peeps... IN my view is scandalous and unacceptable.....Yes I do

know a lot of these well known peeps and why they have and will never be brought to book..Some in the public domain and some never mentioned because of their associations/connections / fellow high placed suspects.

At no time have I felt in any way embarrassed or ashamed to ask reasonable questions...or seek the truth..........which IN MY VIEW will never come.. because of WHO they are and how far up the ladder it goes...

Or the fact ... giving my opinion in relation to something ..I don't see as kosher ..like the Maddie case .. I have had my DOUBTS from day one...WHO they are and what went on before and the connections?

THEN AGAIN I MIGHT JUST BE ANOTHER NUTTER;)

Thats right. Boston bomb. Woolwich beheading. Madeline McCann.

Basically the exact same CIA operation carried out by the CIA for the same reason which is something to do with the CIA. Or the Masons. All down to the CIA. Definitely the CIA done all of it. And the masons done it. I have an enquiring mind and have worked out the CIA done Boston and Madeline McCann. Planned on the same day actually. In 1998. The CIA. And the Masons. They done it. And the Neocons. They done it. US Foreign Policy. And the CIA. Enquiring mind. That's me. Woolwich. CIA. Masons. They done it. McCann parents: CIA and Masons or something. Anyway. They done it. Open mind.

Basically the exact same CIA operation carried out by the CIA for the same reason which is something to do with the CIA. Or the Masons. All down to the CIA. Definitely the CIA done all of it. And the masons done it. I have an enquiring mind and have worked out the CIA done Boston and Madeline McCann. Planned on the same day actually. In 1998. The CIA. And the Masons. They done it. And the Neocons. They done it. US Foreign Policy. And the CIA. Enquiring mind. That's me. Woolwich. CIA. Masons. They done it. McCann parents: CIA and Masons or something. Anyway. They done it. Open mind.

Serious question.

Are you willing to entertain any conspiracy theory?

To be honest......I don't think the Masons are to blame for everything.....an awful lot old boy:p

Sorry if that upsets you matey:)

Serious question.

Are you willing to entertain any conspiracy theory?

What, apart from George Bush and the Neo Cons planning the extermination of hundreds of US Citizens within weeks of being sworn in? That one deffo happened. I mean, look at foreign policy and stuff.

So yeah. That one. And the Boston bomb all made up by a cast of two thousand actors. And that Woolwich beheading. Actors and stuff.

So them three were proper, like, fake.

But other than that, no. I haven't got the enlightened mind to see conspiracies like what you can.

To be honest......I don't think the Masons are to blame for everything.....an awful lot old boy:p

Sorry if that upsets you matey:)

CB Fry is not upset. He loves the chance to be creative, which is fair enough.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and this post wasn't even funny ( some of his work is excellent ).

What, apart from George Bush and the Neo Cons planning the extermination of hundreds of US Citizens within weeks of being sworn in? That one deffo happened. I mean, look at foreign policy and stuff.

So yeah. That one. And the Boston bomb all made up by a cast of two thousand actors. And that Woolwich beheading. Actors and stuff.

But other than that, no. I haven't got the enlightened mind to see conspiracies like what you can.

IF we could eliminate Freemasons , Catholic Guild, Rotary and some Bingo clubs... and pesky journalists .....the world would be a better place:p

far less dodgy incidents and NO bloooody conspiracy theorists for you to take the piiiish out of:(

Sorry forgot the old Etonians and those ruffians at MFI:rolleyes:

Sorry forgot those moaning Aussie cricketers.:D

Edited by ottery st mary

Cheers matey.

You've left me with two possibiliities, both of which mean I can't really take this any further.

1) You really do believe that every disputed narrative happened exactly as depicted in news accounts.

2) You're setting out to be contrarian.

Conspiracies happen all the time. Iran Contra, Watergate, and the lies about the Iraq War all started life as conspiracies. When they were widely reported, they became "news".

So what's the jip, CB Fry? Is something only plausible when the mainstream news says it is? :D

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Of course he doesn't make a lot of sense - that's his point!! How could that possibly have escaped your attention?

To ottery, I had no idea you were going to have the courage to put up your list of criminal conspiracists among Catholics and others. Well done you. Post the names on here - unless of course you're a tiny bit nervous of looking even more foolish. Or of libelling people.

Of course he doesn't make a lot of sense - that's his point!! How could that possibly have escaped your attention?

To ottery, I had no idea you were going to have the courage to put up your list of criminal conspiracists among Catholics and others. Well done you. Post the names on here - unless of course you're a tiny bit nervous of looking even more foolish. Or of libelling people.

I am glad you've spent one of your three day on this pressing issue.

Madeleine McCann thread still awaiting your attention.

While I'm here though, I'll posit the same question to you as I did CB Fry.

Is there any official account of an event ( known as a "narrative" since 2001 ) that you dispute?

Cheers matey.

You've left me with two possibiliities, both of which mean I can't really take this any further.

1) You really do believe that every disputed narrative happened exactly as depicted in news accounts.

2) You're setting out to be contrarian.

Conspiracies happen all the time. Iran Contra, Watergate, and the lies about the Iraq War all started life as conspiracies. When they were widely reported, they became "news".

So what's the jip, CB Fry? Is something only plausible when the mainstream news says it is? :D

Watergate was uncovered by journalists. Not gimps who pretend that bomb victims are actors or who think the government blew up a skyscraper and mass murdered hundreds and hundreds of civilians.

Iran Contra does not equal "government staged a fake bombing".

Seriously. It aint me that needs an Utter Bullsh it filter.

But keep wearing your medal. You are, like, so clever.

Watergate was uncovered by journalists. Not gimps who pretend that bomb victims are actors or who think the government blew up a skyscraper and mass murdered hundreds and hundreds of civilians.

Iran Contra does not equal "government staged a fake bombing".

Seriously. It aimt me that needs an Utter Bullsh it filter.

But keep wearing your medal. You are, like, so clever.

Well, this is a sort of progress.

We've moved from "I don't believe any conspiracy" to "but pap, they are different!"

Lordy. Did you ever expect them not to be? Specious reasoning, I feel.

I'd get yourself down the pub, mate. First, the quality of your insults has gone right down the swanny. You may learn some more. Secondly, someone might be p!ssed enough to find your arguments coherent.

Any of you Freemasons want to bid on my book on ebay..up to 44p at the mo.

FREEMASONS GUIDE AND COMPENDIUM...Author Bernard E Jones 1957...

My brother and Uncle AND all my ex colleagues would not tell me anything......:rolleyes:

BUT... now I am learning all your funny little secrets:p

I will still acknowledge you all at St Marys when I see you...:)

BUT you still will not get me to join........Old age prevents me bending my fingers in those difficult positions:blush: