Rolf Harris now confirmed questioned re- sex offences

OldNick

VFTT

Im sure though I have not checked that his name was mentioned in the saville thread. I think the only reason the beeb are announcing it is , becuase a newspaper has done so, Maybe the sun, to use it as a smoke screen against some of their employees who are currently in the news.

VFTT

Im sure though I have not checked that his name was mentioned in the saville thread. I think the only reason the beeb are announcing it is , becuase a newspaper has done so, Maybe the sun, to use it as a smoke screen against some of their employees who are currently in the news.

It does seem odd that it has been released now.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Andy Peters must be shitting himself.

As must Phillip Schofield and as for Gordon the Gopher!!!

Trouble is these days there is always someone looking for a quick buck for a story, only trouble is the main man to maximise their opportunity for 'top dollar', Max Clifford has also had his collar felt by the Feds on Operation Yew Tree.

This - I simply dont beleive it.

If he's tried in court and found guilty, will you believe it then? Unless you knew him personally, (and I'm not suggesting in the biblical sense,) why would you believe in his guilt or innocence?

Love the way they are feeding us a celeb every couple of months to placate the masses yet if you do a bit of reasearch there are countless politicians, coppers, judges involved in the scandal. Appparently Thatchers cabinet was riddled with paedos.

• 4 years later...
have I heard right that he has been cleared of all charges?

He has been in prison for 12 counts of indecent assault.

The latest trial was for further charges. He wasn't cleared, the jury couldn't reach a verdict. The CPS have decided not to bother seeking a retrial.

Now he's served his time, he's out

He has been in prison for 12 counts of indecent assault.

The latest trial was for further charges. He wasn't cleared, the jury couldn't reach a verdict. The CPS have decided not to bother seeking a retrial.

Now he's served his time, he's out

ah right, heard something in the car and thought WTF!!