Their view...

Saint Garrett

Our support were half awake and are definitely winding down for the end of season, always going to be an anti-climax compared to previous years. Swansea weren't bad, would say Stoke and actually Villa louder.

I was disappointed by Stoke this year. I think Swansea sounded loud due to the wrap around roof keeping the sound in.

Stoke were the loudest I've heard this season for the last 15 minutes after they got it back to 3-2, but were otherwise silent.

Swansea were better throughout the game and their tactic of singing the same song as us but louder shut us up. We were very quiet for the first 20 minutes mainly due to everyone wondering when we'd touch the ball but improved to hit the heights of average.

Didn't go yesterday but I've yet to go to a ground in the prem this year with any real atmosphere. Especially disappointed with Liverpool. Silent.

Home fans just aren't up for it when playing little old Southampton unfortunately.

Was watching it on TV and literally could only hear saints support for most of it. Commentators even mentioned how vocal we were... But it may have just been microphone placement that made us appear louder.

Sounded like that to me, thought Saints sounded really loud on TV.