stoke tickets - SOLD OUT!

terrasaint

Twitter is going mad with people moaning. Interesting to see the demand, for what should be a meaningless match.

Is this all in aid of a pitch invasion? Last two years have been completely justified, but not sure this year is. Probably sound like an old kill joy and know my daughter and nephews will join in and enjoy it, but not for me this year.

I was thinking the same last night, a pitch invasion to celebrate mid to lower table mediocrity!!

Mind you if we're in the relegation mix and survive on the last day by beating Stoke then that might be a cause for joy!!

For mine, I always try and go to the last home game of the season so I can quaff a few ales with my friends before saying goodbye for 3 months!!

Coming over from the US for the game, thought i'd bought flights for no reason - persevered with the 01271# Phew!

I thought the comments about people camping out were a joke... obviously not.

Back to bed.. COYR

Remember, EVERYONE who wants a ticket for the Stoke game will get one.

Indeed. It doesn't matter if it sells out, there'll be a few spares floating around somewhere. You might have to go an hour out of your way, or spend twice as much on a ticket, but you'll get one. Exactly the right amount of people have bought tickets that don't want one to cover the amount of people that didn't get one.

They have a really good idea, the points system, and then after a whole season where people can build up points, just open up the last game tickets to a mad rush. FFS what a bunch of amateurs.

Even if you cant go to every game get a S/T. I missed 4 games and managed to sell it on easily. The more demand there is the more a S/T makes sense, there aint going to be many games you wont be able to sell it on.

Finally got mine, after you get past the queue system the website works as normal again. Loads of tickets left in the Chapel, didn't look anywhere else.

Did the queue system countdown? Mine is updating but queue number doesn't change.

Indeed. It doesn't matter if it sells out, there'll be a few spares floating around somewhere. You might have to go an hour out of your way, or spend twice as much on a ticket, but you'll get one. Exactly the right amount of people have bought tickets that don't want one to cover the amount of people that didn't get one.

Even if there are 500 spares and 1000 people still wanting a ticket, everyone will get one!

I can not make this game. As a result I have 2 adults tickets and 1 U11 ticket for sale. £65 for all 3. They are in the Family are row Y (Off the top of my head)

We could meet up on Sat after the game to exchange if that suits. If not Somewhen next week or even at the Spurs game as I am off to that as well.

If you are interested please put your email below and I will email you my details.

Thanks

Half an hour of grief and anxiety on the phone.

Totally knobbed off with the phone lines, Warsash's no constantly engaged, the official one coming back with "Thank you for calling Southampton Football Club Ticketline, please wait whist we disconnect you...".

The online service returns, telling me I'm position 566. (Twenty minutes later though , I still am at 566 ?).

At this point, about to give up. Try 01271 once more...Christ on a bike..I don't recognise that... its a ringing tone.Must have dialled wrong number ? No, GOT THROUGH !!!

Three tickets now sorted.

Thanks for the number Warsash, I'll buy you a virtual/cyber pint in return!

Bingo! Kept my powder dry watching the scurrying around from my ST seat this morning. Phoned just now 40 second wait and nailed down a seat directly behind me and Mrs JBS for our daughter who with the game not being on a Saturday can come along, that will put a massive smile on her face.

Always remember the disappointment at not seeing Saints regularly at her age through having to work at the weekends.

Did the queue system countdown? Mine is updating but queue number doesn't change.

Got them in the end. Dont worry that the queue number doesn't change, it will take you to the website once it's your turn. Took about half an hour.

Virginmedia decides this morning is the time to not work, fibre optic broadband my arse! On the ticket bit now but it keeps taking me backwards! :/

Question, to anybody who's having similar problems, the ten minute window you get, does it expire if the website isnt working?!?