stoke tickets - SOLD OUT!

terrasaint

Same here.... FFS.... conspiracy theory alert.... (they've brought online purchases down on purpose so that everyone queuing up at the ground doesn't lose out...)

Edit: I got to the "buy tickets" page briefly once but it said I had exceeded my ticket allocation for the match!

We need a bigger stadium FFS

When I have managed to get to purchase tickets online it tells me that I have already purchased the maximum amount of tickets??

Ditto.... me thinks they're "havin' a larf" (aka - sell tickets to walk ups first then open things up online...)

Same here.... FFS.... conspiracy theory alert.... (they've brought online purchases down on purpose so that everyone queuing up at the ground doesn't lose out...)

Edit: I got to the "buy tickets" page briefly once but it said I had exceeded my ticket allocation for the match!

We need a bigger stadium FFS

We need a better website/on-line retailer.

This seems to be a regular occurrence when demand is high

God knows how they would manage with Glastonbury

I thought some people said "if people want tickets for a Saints game next season in the Premier League they will get them".

That theory doesn't really stand up if demand outstrips supply.

There are always spares floating about on the day before the game, if you're organised and know what you're doing, you can always get a ticket. If you're half-@rsed, you probably won't.

We always seem to be at home on the last day of the season. When was the last time we were away, it probably wasn't that long ago but I can barely remember what happened yesterday.

2013 home to Stoke City

2012 home to Coventry City

2011 home to Walsall

2010 home to Southend United

2009 away at Nottingham Forest

We always seem to be at home on the last day of the season. When was the last time we were away, it probably wasn't that long ago but I can barely remember what happened yesterday.

Forest away the season we got relegated ? Pardews season maybe? Anyway I stupidly said Id let my sister use my ST for this game, as I wouldn't have a problem buying one individually...regretting that decision now !

Forest away the season we got relegated ? Pardews season maybe? Anyway I stupidly said Id let my sister use my ST for this game, as I wouldn't have a problem buying one individually...regretting that decision now !
Burnley at home when we got relegated, Southend at home in Pardew's season.

Charlton away in 2004 is the last time we had an away game as the last game of the season.

What about as I listed - Nottingham Forest in 2009?

2013 home to Stoke City

2012 home to Coventry City

2011 home to Walsall

2010 home to Southend United

2009 away at Nottingham Forest

2009 is more recent than 2004 isn't it?

Twitter is going mad with people moaning. Interesting to see the demand, for what should be a meaningless match.

Is this all in aid of a pitch invasion? Last two years have been completely justified, but not sure this year is. Probably sound like an old kill joy and know my daughter and nephews will join in and enjoy it, but not for me this year.