Season Ticket Renewals

SuperMikey

Some people are keen to hand over their cash. Whilst intrigued about what the cost will be, think I would at least like to see this season out before even thinking about next and it's associated costs. Being in Europe via fair play could be a factor, as certain games would have to be moved to Thursday and Sundays if we were to progress.

Odd question as why would you think anyone on here would have a clue as clearly nothing announced yet?

These guys running the comms are clueless dicks who like posting gallery pcs and YouTube vids rather than providing any concrete dates when we will get info. I think they like the tease

Odd question as why would you think anyone on here would have a clue as clearly nothing announced yet?

These guys running the comms are clueless dicks who like posting gallery pcs and YouTube vids rather than providing any concrete dates when we will get info. I think they like the tease

I would say there has been a lot more pictures and videos for the fans since MP took charge or am I mistaken ?

No doubt the usual economic irrationals will be on here moaning about not having to pay sooner.

Not sure what's irrational about wanting to pay the least amount over the longest time period ? It's a lot easier to pay a debit on pay day than it is to set aside a sum in advance (especially if you're still paying for last year's) and put that towards the cost.

Spreading the payments over the longest period is the most rational way of doing it if you're not paying interest.