Scottish Saints

How are you getting to Sunderland?? I didn't think there were any others Saints in Scotland other than Glasgow_Saint and he isn't interested in chatting!!

Leaving Edinburgh by train at 11 arriving Newcastle 12.23 and then 14.00 from Newcastle to Sunderland after a stop off. I've met a good few over the years who travel down.

Edited by southamptonbairn
Time error

How are you getting to Sunderland?? I didn't think there were any others Saints in Scotland other than Glasgow_Saint and he isn't interested in chatting!!

You guys need to set up a Facebook Page & a Twitter feed.

Aus Saints led the way with the idea we did the same. We now have close to 400 followers on Twitter including some Saints legends, FB, we have about 50 which is nuts as last season we thought there were 4 of us down here.

Share info on what pubs people are going to watch games etc and you'll soon become a big family.

We average about 15 people every game now our record is 30 for the Citeh game which was bonkers

Leaving Edinburgh by train at 11 arriving Newcastle 12.23 and then 14.00 from Newcastle to Sunderland after a stop off. I've met a good few over the years who travel down.

Also getting the 11am train just booked it, getting into Sunderland just after 1pm. Any other Saints fans doing the same??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...