Wigan v Swansea

whelk

Any reason michu and Dyer should be getting an early holiday? Keep trying to win until the end if the season. Top half isn't safe.

Well Michu probably won't be up to his usual standard with a pulled hamstring, and Dyer's been in and out of the starting side all season.

another physical team which Saints are not, that's one thing we could have done with in the windows was to get some big strong players. If it says a Wigan win then we have a real big task on Sunday.

Swansea looked ok but Wigan good at defending

Saints aren't a physical team? I don't know what you've been watching but we've been in everybody's faces since MP came in. Schneiderlin and especially Cork are very, very tough to push off the ball.

another physical team which Saints are not, that's one thing we could have done with in the windows was to get some big strong players. If it says a Wigan win then we have a real big task on Sunday.

Swansea looked ok but Wigan good at defending

It says something that I don't know which team you're referring to as "physical" about how "physical" either of the sides are !

We are right in the sh!t now.

No, Newcastle and more likely, Norwich, are. And Wigan have Arsenal away next week.

Newcastle have a comfy home against QPR, but Norwich have West Brom at home and Man City away and are already one point behind us.

No, Newcastle and more likely, Norwich, are. And Wigan have Arsenal away next week.

Newcastle have a comfy home against QPR, but Norwich have West Brom at home and Man City away and are already one point behind us.

Newcastle are away to QPR and home to Arsenal

Time to roll out the BBC predictor... I feel better already :)

Meanwhile, one more Wigan goal in that Villa match would send Norwich down. Also, even Saints losing to Sunderland AND Stoke STILL wouldn't relegate us unless that also happened.

Meanwhile, one more Wigan goal in that Villa match would send Norwich down.

Oh yeah... good spot... I made my predictions very quickly on instinct.. no thought to the final table... just hit update table and that's what I got... Surprised myself :)

We should have gone for Martinez rather than one string pinocchio...... Nightmare

The other week, having just beaten Chelsea, you were saying how you had supported him from the start (which incidentally was also b***cks) - make your mind up.

We have better fixtures but being 1 point of the relegation zone with 2 to play is in the sh!t.

Newcastle are away on Sunday

Newcastle and Wigan to play Arsenal, Norwich to play Man City so with that in mind a win at Sunderland seems vital as I can't see us getting anything at home to Stoke and if we need to win that to stay up i'd be very worried

I have it the other way around. I fear we will get nothing up at Sunderland and will run out comfortable against Stoke.

Bloody hell the table at the mo from 11th to 18th is frightening, I hope we have the right attitude V Sunderland. To the neutrals the end of this season must be one of the most interesting ever in the premiership, don't think I have ever known it to be this tight?

Well Michu probably won't be up to his usual standard with a pulled hamstring, and Dyer's been in and out of the starting side all season.

Fair enough didn't see the bench, but duet has looked very good this season and was their best attackig threat against us.

I'd keep that under your hat if I were you, could well shatter the top ten illusion if word gets out. Just act like nothings wrong.

Weird thing is we could still make 10th.

If we go down from the position we were in it will have been one of the most spectacular f*ck-ups ever.

We have better fixtures but being 1 point of the relegation zone with 2 to play is in the sh!t.

Not when losing them both is still more likely than not going to see Saints staying up.

Oops, think that was my fault.

Left the telly on in the bedroom and was on Skype with FMDP when I realised the time. Finished the call off and rushed in to catch the HT score and saw the shot...... Ah crap. Squeaky Sunday down the pub then