Barbara Hewson

Jimmy_D

The only thing that needs changed is when 16 year olds bone 15 year olds and then get in trouble as it is put down as rape. Harsh on the 16 year old as they were both concenting and there are just months between them. Happened to a lad in my school though, he was in all sorts of bother about it as the girls dad was pressing charges. She was filth though, if anything she was raping him.

She has a point though to be fair. Society is to blame as well as magazines pop stars , liberals etc etcfor promoting sex in underage youngsters. Whether hetrosexual or homesexual. That is the society we now live in . Wall to wall sexual freedom and inuendos. Just look at the magazines teenagers read. Should they not be held accountable for promoting sex.

I have not forgotten the BBC for the massive aids campign in the mid 80's targeting children who had just come home from school to watch television. My 5 year old daughter was about to watch blue peter and then their agressive tombstone campaign started just before blue peter started , My daughter was petrified and didnt want to die of aids. She had no clue what sex was let alone aids. My wife and I had to calm her down . she never watched blue peter etc again , I did complain to the BBC but their view was that it was important to target young children. (Now i understand why , Saville and his cronies were about) So lets not be suprised in what hewson said in todays society.

Edited by Viking Warrior