Premier League Kits 2013/14

The9

Not just Saints' (whenever it pitches up), but everyone else's in the Prem for 2013/14 too.

I'll create a few placeholders at the top and add the shirts as launched...

Southampton : adidas, sponsored by aap3. Less said the better.

Arsenal Nike, Fly Emirates.

Home - amazingly is UNCHANGED Away ->awaykit.jpg

Aston Villa Macron, sponsor Dafabet

Home, Away, GK -> aston-villa2.jpg

Edited by The9

Cardiff City Puma, Malaysia.

Home

CardiffCity1.png

Away ?

Third ?

Crystal Palace Avec (though shirt is unbranded), GAC.

Home and Away (leak)

Crystal-Palace-Shirt-2013-14.jpg

Chelsea Adidas, Samsung.

Home -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWu1hzO2SytWT5KBf3kcQA1vaFMsrPmqshSSWwJXNGF1NtJm-D Away -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThVxFct_rIHf7dLwZ6kQdCO90YrqTCW1U2jPM4CLx6g6yO2rXW Third (leak) -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8PsC4O2Vl4aAPrH69NHTgkEQ7pQgLYnVgJ_BBWV6XcTlTCphB

Edited by The9

Liverpool Warrior, Standard Chartered

Home ->images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRccqwhW_YIKBeD33GNfvX166YkMdTW9OfNR0bhkzC3yvODj4WzBw Away ->images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwve28YWOQIR38bJvJQBfwSbKpPxC2Ph04a3aSbZAgt2DqJwai Third ->images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe1UaeZMeXA4xEDjNc7wWi6pk8Xm-87WKhbZkZatwHb23pmQK8

Manchester City Nike, Etihad Airways

Home ->images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKOBq_ahbX7Sk5bLcDX64RkmMHiATwscuwFkz1NvCsul4dgHmp

Away and Third leaks -> ManchesterCity.jpg

Manchester United Nike, AON

Home -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPs5XM5JkVhcqSO3W7dAY52SkKQz4TsZdAm2kzi2WsdVAIUowBQA Away (leak) -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFttkhjDGcsg0DiI9tFRVteqm1CKAqttJKfwcdzqxwTKjVp6y8w Third ?

Edited by The9

Newcastle United Puma, Wonga.com

Home (leak) -> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDls5NEL6t8VLi41ueRBmbqBs0zlLLsEgDYju4b-RmyWdTCvMMxQ Away -> 2NW.jpg

Third (leak)-> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbIdTys3c3VRNtGsK8rYpAo53U5X56t32mZ8PAadtgMiJUaioWsg

Norwich City Errea, AVIVA

Home (with GK) dtd-canaries-4x3132-820656_478x359.jpg Away ?

Stoke City Adidas, Bet365

Home and Away->StokeCity1.pngAway ->

Edited by The9

Sunderland Adidas, Invest In Africa (TBC) ?

Home and Away -> Sunderland1.png

Swansea City Adidas, GFWX

Home -> swansea1.jpg

Away -> swansea3.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Under Armour, Aurasma/Autonomy (TBC) ?

Home, Away, GK H, GK A -> spurs-fb.jpg

Edited by The9

despite the contract aap3 have in place, i believe that another company will be taking on our sponsorship for next year.

I could be wrong, just passing on what i have heard.

where is your evidence ffs

I've also heard similar. The club sent out a marketing pack to some hand-picked companies at the start of the year which contained a cleverly Photoshopped image of the team celebrating in a kit with said company's logo on the shirts...

I've also heard similar. The club sent out a marketing pack to some hand-picked companies at the start of the year which contained a cleverly Photoshopped image of the team celebrating in a kit with said company's logo on the shirts...

That could imply we were touting for another sponsor well before aap3's contract expired.

Newcastle are going to be sponsored by Wonga.com, aren't they?

Those Liverpool change shirts :uhoh: :spaz:

Yeah, forgot that for a minute. I actually really like the away kit they've launched today, especially the slightly different coloured stripe right down the side.

Thing is they could do that even if they were planning for 2014/15. Judging by the club's speed of getting kits to market and all...

Stay on topic FFS, or this might be shifted to the muppet sanctuary as the off-topic prem kit thread.

Horrible shirts, all of them. Well most of them. I quite like the chelsea away kit, apart from the chelsea badge of course. And newcastle away is alright, bar the giant ****ing wonga.

Stay on topic FFS, or this might be shifted to the muppet sanctuary as the off-topic prem kit thread.

This thread needs to hear what Bearsy thinks about photos of football shirts, he'll probably be able to photoshop some leaked pics of hunky men in new tight fitting shirts sponsored by peado bear.

Fulham have announced they'll be with adidas next season (as well as West Ham, apparently Saints, and existing adidas clubs Sunderland, Stoke, Chelsea, Hull City, Swansea and West Brom). Looking at that list, no surprise we're not expected to be wearing either stripes or predominantly white. :(

Yep, I saw the one sent to Naim Audio in Salisbury.

Man City home now launched, and shockingly exactly the same as the numerous leaks everywhere. Also near-identical template to the new England shirt (which itself is near-identical to the US shirt).

Added the hilariously bad Cardiff City home kit, removed Watford after they lost the play-off final, put confirmed kits in bold and added the confirmation that Saints are in adidas - though dunno if aap3 will still be sponsors.

Cardiff City backlash : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-22722605

ST holders given the choice to vote on the colour of shorts. :D

Kind of misses the point, given that 99% of them would change the colour of the shirts, given an option. Absolutely hilarious populist pandering nonsense.

_67899697_cardiff_shorts_hudson.jpg

""The decision had been made as a means to help visually distinguish the club in the Premier League, while continuing the theme of our successful 2012/13 Championship winning season," said the club in a statement.

"The resulting response carried across social media quickly indicated that a large number of supporters were unhappy with the choice of colour concerning the shorts."

So to "visually distinguish the club", you picked a colour combination being used by 2 current Prem clubs already, and a main shirt colour used by 6 other teams ? Guess how many Prem teams currently play in their old colours of royal blue shirts and white shorts ? Just Everton, with Chelsea also having blue shirts.

You could not make this stuff up.

Edited by The9

Whatever happens, out kits can't be as bad as some of the monstrosities pictured on here...surely?!?

That weirdly striped Man City away and the Liverpool away and third are the only ones I'd describe as actually "bad", though the Cardiff varieties of red looks awful and really cheap, even though the Newcastle template is the same and looks fine.

Manchester United PO@ManUtd_PO3s#MUFC to reveal the new 2013/14 home kit on Wednesday 5th June at 1230 BST. Don't miss it! http://bddy.me/13A9RwF pic.twitter.com/lr9Eoa7Yhl

If it's not almost identical to the new England away, with black button down collars and a massive AON on the front I will be shocked. Along with the large gingham patterned blue/black away kit soon after.

I don't know why they bother doing an official launch any more, that kit's been doing the rounds for about 10 months !

Newcastle are going to be sponsored by Wonga.com, aren't they?

Those Liverpool change shirts :uhoh: :spaz:

Third kit now confirmed... away kit to follow. They'll be wearing one of them at St Mary's, anyway.