Dr Bearsy

tpbury

You want to be careful about those fractions, they get on your CV and everything, its like driving endorsements on your insurance papers, you have to declare any within two years.

Exactly. I can't risk having to declare it on my practicing certificate renewal. What if I get a fraction for calling a fat person a fat person, or an idiot an idiot (no offence tokes)? Career over, marriage wrecked etc.

Exactly. I can't risk having to declare it on my practicing certificate renewal. What if I get a fraction for calling a fat person a fat person, or an idiot an idiot (no offence tokes)? Career over, marriage wrecked etc.

If you call a fat person a fat person & get fracted, I'll personally see to it that each fraction point is offset by +reputations points which are quite sought after in your industry!

It's like that drink driving advert. Will someone please tell me how to report people? I want to report egg just on the off chance one of my complaints sticks and he gets fracted.

Is it that little caution symbol next to blog this post?

It's like that drink driving advert. Will someone please tell me how to report people? I want to report egg just on the off chance one of my complaints sticks and he gets fracted.

You wannabe bears are so fickle.

You said me and bear were the same person and wanted to be Deppo. Make up your mind.

That warning thing is high risk. What if I press it and then have to write a blog or something? What the **** would I write about? Errrrm saints keep passing around the back and eh then we hoof it to the winter who is really a midget fullback and then it goes out for a throw in... Errrrm

That warning thing is it! Strangly you can report yourself. I just reported myself for going off topic in this save the bear thread and egg for calling me a bellend and smirkers for saying I used to be ghay and spud for s&ming justice mikes. This is great, I feel like hypo.

That warning thing is it! Strangly you can report yourself. I just reported myself for going off topic in this save the bear thread and egg for calling me a bellend and smirkers for saying I used to be ghay and spud for s&ming justice mikes. This is great, I feel like hypo.

What's the issue with smirks comment? Is it that he's called you gay, or that he's insinuating you're not gay now?

I'm new to this area. Is their actually a report button? We need a stat ometer to see who has the most fractions, who issues the most and who grasses the most. Kind of an opta upgrade for forums.

Hang on a minute!

So what happens if we spam the ! Button? Does it like set off the bat phone and alarms in Mod HQ and stuff? That would be the **** yo!

All mods have a Saintsweb pager, if you hit report they all get beeped & stop their day jobs & rush to the nearest interweb access point. They're on commission for each fraction point handed out

All mods have a Saintsweb pager, if you hit report they all get beeped & stop their day jobs & rush to the nearest interweb access point. They're on commission for each fraction point handed out

That's exactly how I imagine it. Like the RNLI but on the interweb.

Ah so that explains why there's always so many people in apple stores! They ain't buying **** they're all mods checking in Yo!

Hang on a minute!

So what happens if we spam the ! Button? Does it like set off the bat phone and alarms in Mod HQ and stuff? That would be the **** yo!

You end up getting hit with the ban hammer and have to post as your girlfriend for a couple of weeks I think

I wish someone would hurry up and ban Tokyo Saint. He's f*cking dull. I'd even take hypochondriac over him, the reporting tw*t that he is.

Good post +1 reputations point, you've seen Tokyos request for a forum nemesis & thought why not!

This is also a much better effort than the time where you told us how you were such a great saints fan that you even watched a live stream of a game whilst at a friends wedding (Was that Miltons wedding?). Actually that wedding comment post probably deserved -1 reputations point as no-one (except Dubai Phil) likes a show-off! That nets you back to 0 reputations points but I'll give you another +1 reputations point if you can get another abusive post towards Tokyo in before the end of the bank holiday weekend!

Hi Gray Crab

Can you come up with another name, maybe your origional one? You see, I want to call you crabby (if we are going to be nemesis I don't want to be typing Gray crab every time I call you a knob or whatever) but we already have a well established crabby. I actually like the other crabby so don't want him to get confused that I am insulting him when I am insulting you, if you are successful in your application of course. I want to keep my insults to him very clear.

By the way, I have only just found the report button, so it wasn't me that got you banned in the first place. I guess you think it's me as I posted first after your dumb monkey post? Anyway, come up with a better name, get in line behind Norway and egg and we will see where things go.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

i never got to meet Bearsy but it's clear from this thread he touched a lot of people. He touched tokyos & spudguns. He touched krakens & garretts. He touched a whole bunch of lurkers. He clearly touched pap & bletch repeatedly!

He probably touched more people than Mooro's daughter!

i never got to meet Bearsy but it's clear from this thread he touched a lot of people. He touched tokyos & spudguns. He touched krakens & garretts. He touched a whole bunch of lurkers. He clearly touched pap & bletch repeatedly!

He probably touched more people than Mooro's daughter!

After not valuing me in this post your never gonna touch me again bear