Dr Bearsy

tpbury

I follow this board fairly closely and think I would have spotted a thread dedicated to the now (permanently?) banned Bearsy. I can only think he has been slotted during the night in order to minimize publicity.

I would be quite glad if he was gone permanently, it would be like waiting for the new series of Dr Who when John Pertwee died. Some fresh ideas and new comedy approaches. Let's hope he doesn't come back as Sylvester McCoy.

I've no idea, but I'm guessing a result of multiple infarctions. I thought there would be a candle lit vigil where his followers would weep and gnash their teeth, but I've seen nothing, making me think he was taken under the cover of (UK) dark.

It's for reals this time yo. This is the plan:

1) obviously change your avi to bears one. This is tradition during a time of banning.

2) this is the clever bit. Everyone pluralise everything yo and add a yo to the end of your sentence. It will be like the kill one bear and 50 new ones are made. The only way for them to reverse it would be to bring back the normal bear will full apology etc

3) if that doesn't work, we all go to that other forum and stop paying fivers.

4) if that gets boring we try spuds rave forum

5) when that is as boring as it sounds we meet back here but get a new log in for Bearsy. Something like tokyos***** or similar. The dumb mods will never suspect a thing yo.

So who is in? Register below.

Has he seriously been banned ?! There really are some precious little pansies on this board isnt there ?!

He wasnt even offensive to anyone was he ?

This forum is moderated awfully.

Genuinely disruptive and monotonous tits are allowed to dominate whilst genuinely entertaining posters end up getting banned.

Hence I no longer waste five quid or much of my time on here.

People of SaintsWeb, I'm sure I speak for 17% of us when I say that today is a sad day for SaintsWeb. Perusing SaintsWeb this morning and knowing that I'm not going to be confronted by an errant "yo" or crime against the plural is pretty difficult to take. Moderation on this forum must ask itself some pretty tough questions if we can be robbed of a poster the like of Bearsy.

So come on mods. It's a stark choice between tumbleweed or tw*ts.

I've never had my infraction sphincter stretched by the mods' punishment penis, so I speak from a virginal and purely academic perspective, but I'd always thought that I'd simply enjoy the beautiful silence when the ADHD-twins - Bearsy and Tokyo-Saint received their inevitable bans for foul-mouthed or childish rants.

I suppose that I thought that I might come to reflect on whether it'd better to have this place all to myself so that "What are you reading?" in the Arts’ Forum starts to rival the Pompey Takeover Saga thread, or whether it wouldn't be so bad having the odd tw*t around here with me after all.

But now I find myself conflicted. I’m wondering; is it better to watch tumbleweed being pulled and tugged lazily along the deserted SaintsWeb streets by the winds of Meh, or would it be better to look down on those selfsame streets from my veranda of pretension and see thronging crowds of belching, farting, fornicating, pontificating, penis-measuring funsters?

Hmm. It’s a tough call. I mean, imagine if this place became BletchWorld. Where all of my interests and fantasies are played out daily by….well just me in fact. You see, whilst it’s a stimulating thought, and I’m ‘literally’ mentally ovulating right now thinking about it, it can never be right that this place becomes the plaything of the prosaic.

As much as it pains me to say it, the likes of the Bear and Toke make this place - it belongs to the tw*ts. As long as no laws are broken and that if moral boundaries are crossed, we, as a Muppet society simply hold up a

mirror for the morally bereft poster to have a chance to reflect. Where's the harm in that?

So I say that we need less heavy-handed moderation.

Give me chauvinism over shruggage, jingoism over Japanese lessons, commentary over cantbearsedry, sarcasm over silence, facetiousness over fastidiousness, banter over bans and give me tw*ts over tumbleweed.

I will be standing at the next Mod elections on a ticket of tw*ts over tumbleweed. Good people of SaintsWeb I urge you, vote TW*T!

Seeya Bear.

This forum is moderated awfully.

Genuinely disruptive and monotonous tits are allowed to dominate whilst genuinely entertaining posters end up getting banned.

This.

Ridiculous decision to ban him. Even the most serious/grumpy of occasional posters liked reading (most of) his posts.

I had you down as a suspect for someone that might have put in the complaint last night egg, now I am confused. If you and all your "stay on topic" moaning don't mind, who would yo?

Bletch you are right. I didn't read it all obviously, it was a always over long, pompous and boring - just how I like it! . It is great to have to back though. As a prize this is for you:

It's f/king pathetic.

Mods, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Bearsy is banned, yet there are people who've committed libel on here that still post. Get your f/cking priorities straight.

Woah Tokes, don't go pointing the finger at me. I'm a miserable bastard but not that miserable. Your man bear was a forum gem. His egg is egg and tokes is chicken was genius - and true!

I've never contacted a mod, complained about anyone on a forum or put anyone on ignore.

There is a frequent flyer on that NC thread who is a self confessed complainer and has been instrumental in at least one previous banning of a prominent poster.

Woah Tokes, don't go pointing the finger at me. I'm a miserable bastard but not that miserable. Your man bear was a forum gem. His egg is egg and tokes is chicken was genius - and true!

I've never contacted a mod, complained about anyone on a forum or put anyone on ignore.

There is a frequent flyer on that NC thread who is a self confessed complainer and has been instrumental in at least one previous banning of a prominent poster.

Not pointing the finger, just saying I thought it was you as you weren't happy about all the I am Brian stuff and are obviously a bit miserable. I do like having you as a nemesis though, when I am able to locate the alternate forum (somewhere in my bloody emails), will you come with us. Just to moan and stuff?

THEY EVEN TOOK HIS AVI!

They have banned him and after the deppo problem have deleted his avi!

I just googled bearsy and some unsavoury images of large muscular hairy men getting bummed came up in the results, he must be posting somewhere else already. No sign of his avi tho yo.

I'll have to get my other lap top as I always keep a spare in there for this eventuality.

Not pointing the finger, just saying I thought it was you as you weren't happy about all the I am Brian stuff and are obviously a bit miserable. I do like having you as a nemesis though, when I am able to locate the alternate forum (somewhere in my bloody emails), will you come with us. Just to moan and stuff?

I'll gladly moan anywhere, for a fee.

I only made on comment re Brian etc. After that my beef was with you, not the bear. Reading it back I wander if someone saw the "when you meeting for a fight" and didn't appreciate the humour/context? If so I don't want anyone being precious on my behalf.

THEY EVEN TOOK HIS AVI!

They have banned him and after the deppo problem have deleted his avi!

I just googled bearsy and some unsavoury images of large muscular hairy men getting bummed came up in the results, he must be posting somewhere else already. No sign of his avi tho yo.

I'll have to get my other lap top as I always keep a spare in there for this eventuality.

Those crafty farkin mods. They are one step ahead of us!! Evil geniuses they is!

I was about to ask where it was so I could change mine.

I had you down as a suspect for someone that might have put in the complaint last night egg, now I am confused. If you and all your "stay on topic" moaning don't mind, who would yo?

Bletch you are right. I didn't read it all obviously, it was a always over long, pompous and boring - just how I like it! . It is great to have to back though. As a prize this is for you:

I though it only right that I should use a thread dedicated to one of the fallen to remind everyone how clever I think I am.

By the way, the rhyme and metre in that song was appalling. You listen to some odd music Toke.

I think we should organise a suicide spamming squad.

With the promise of eternal paradise spent in the company of 72 attentive virgins (all male, all geeky and bespectacled), we lure, sorry encourage Bearsy acolytes to head over to the lounge and the main board carrying a rucksack of rhetoric where they argue, goad, antogonise and swear themselves into eternal bliss...on not606.com.

I reckon there must be at least 72 virgins on not606.com. Perhaps more.

Anyway, they take a ban for the Bear and therefore bring the full injustice of his demise to the attention of the masses.

I'll stay behind to organise it all. I mean, I liked him, but a fiver's a fiver.

What do you think?

People of SaintsWeb, I'm sure I speak for 17% of us when I say that today is a sad day for SaintsWeb. Perusing SaintsWeb this morning and knowing that I'm not going to be confronted by an errant "yo" or crime against the plural is pretty difficult to take. Moderation on this forum must ask itself some pretty tough questions if we can be robbed of a poster the like of Bearsy.

So come on mods. It's a stark choice between tumbleweed or tw*ts.

I've never had my infraction sphincter stretched by the mods' punishment penis, so I speak from a virginal and purely academic perspective, but I'd always thought that I'd simply enjoy the beautiful silence when the ADHD-twins - Bearsy and Tokyo-Saint received their inevitable bans for foul-mouthed or childish rants.

I suppose that I thought that I might come to reflect on whether it'd better to have this place all to myself so that "What are you reading?" in the Arts’ Forum starts to rival the Pompey Takeover Saga thread, or whether it wouldn't be so bad having the odd tw*t around here with me after all.

But now I find myself conflicted. I’m wondering; is it better to watch tumbleweed being pulled and tugged lazily along the deserted SaintsWeb streets by the winds of Meh, or would it be better to look down on those selfsame streets from my veranda of pretension and see thronging crowds of belching, farting, fornicating, pontificating, penis-measuring funsters?

Hmm. It’s a tough call. I mean, imagine if this place became BletchWorld. Where all of my interests and fantasies are played out daily by….well just me in fact. You see, whilst it’s a stimulating thought, and I’m ‘literally’ mentally ovulating right now thinking about it, it can never be right that this place becomes the plaything of the prosaic.

As much as it pains me to say it, the likes of the Bear and Toke make this place - it belongs to the tw*ts. As long as no laws are broken and that if moral boundaries are crossed, we, as a Muppet society simply hold up a

mirror for the morally bereft poster to have a chance to reflect. Where's the harm in that?

So I say that we need less heavy-handed moderation.

Give me chauvinism over shruggage, jingoism over Japanese lessons, commentary over cantbearsedry, sarcasm over silence, facetiousness over fastidiousness, banter over bans and give me tw*ts over tumbleweed.

I will be standing at the next Mod elections on a ticket of tw*ts over tumbleweed. Good people of SaintsWeb I urge you, vote TW*T!

Seeya Bear.

For 8:15 in the morning, that is a tremendous post, BletchBear, yo!

How about we create a new batch of users, all with Bear in the name....?

Jealousy, eh?

I'd buy that. If I was forced to name the top ten contributors on here, I'd have a hard time including a mod.

Depends on the contribution I suppose, if it is how to completely kill a forum then deffo my top two contributers would be Chalet top, closely followed by Jimmy 'hold on to your dreams' D

I is in Yo!

I get alot of infractions - mostly from St Chalet

They punish comedy but ignore the happy clappers who just cruise the threads handing out insults.

I have recieved over 30 infractions over the years - however I have never insulted another poster (ok maybe once)

Is this a perm ban for Bearsy?

This is a message from bearsy from beyond the grave:

I got 2 weeks for saying Rip Mooro sounded like Aussie Rules football player. Prob was over the line tbf. Chalet must've been sitting right on my shoulder tho cos I'd literally just post and was just doing quick edit to make more respectful when hammer fell!

Loving tribute thread! Gives me boner! Almost worth getting banned to bring bletch out of retirement! Egg is a knob, sorry about all that stuff about you being chickens, that was wrong. Tho it is nice to get the plaudits for being the funniest poster, I know you are the greatest. I'd like a bath with your father in laws as well, I'm just jealousy innit.

Lots of love to all muppet shows!

This is a message from bearsy from beyond the grave:

I got 2 weeks for saying Rip Mooro sounded like Aussie Rules football player. Prob was over the line tbf. Chalet must've been sitting right on my shoulder tho cos I'd literally just post and was just doing quick edit to make more respectful when hammer fell!

Loving tribute thread! Gives me boner! Almost worth getting banned to bring bletch out of retirement! Egg is a knob, sorry about all that stuff about you being chickens, that was wrong. Tho it is nice to get the plaudits for being the funniest poster, I know you are the greatest. I'd like a bath with your father in laws as well, I'm just jealousy innit.

Lots of love to all muppet shows!

The full post was:

i genuine thought Rip Mooro was gonna be a potential signing from canada or something.

Glad he got good send-off or whatever!

After a respectful period of mourning i'll come back to make cracks bout the daughter touching everyone present

Just to give it the full context when seen on a thread about an ex-players funeral.

The full post was:

i genuine thought Rip Mooro was gonna be a potential signing from canada or something.

Glad he got good send-off or whatever!

After a respectful period of mourning i'll come back to make cracks bout the daughter touching everyone present

Just to give it the full context when seen on a thread about an ex-players funeral.

To add balance to the context, this was the OP:

Just a quick note for those who couldn't be at the funeral today. He got the send off he deserved. Proud to be a saint.

Sophie, Kevin's Daughter spoke and touched everyone present. A very Sad Day.

It was like a bear trap and he did say he was trying to edit it to make it more respectful.

To add balance to the context, this was the OP:

Just a quick note for those who couldn't be at the funeral today. He got the send off he deserved. Proud to be a saint.

Sophie, Kevin's Daughter spoke and touched everyone present. A very Sad Day.

It was like a bear trap and he did say he was trying to edit it to make it more respectful.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah I can see why Chalet was waiting in the shadows, it was just a matter of who was gonna fall into that one first! I can see that some may think Bears comment was in poor taste, but it's the internet FFS.