Cortese to stay

Saint Garrett

RT @solentsport BREAKING EXCLUSIVE #saintsfc chairman Nicola Cortese to stay at club after talks with owner Katharina Liebherr - more in news at 0800

RT @bigadamsport Up early breaking news for #saintsfc fans - the chairman Nicola Cortese concluded successful strategy talks with owner in Zurich last night

RT @solentsport BREAKING EXCLUSIVE #saintsfc chairman Nicola Cortese to stay at club after talks with owner Katharina Liebherr - more in news at 0800

RT @bigadamsport Up early breaking news for #saintsfc fans - the chairman Nicola Cortese concluded successful strategy talks with owner in Zurich last night

Phew :thumbup:

Southampton Football Club is pleased to announce that the Executive Chairman, Nicola Cortese, and the owner of the Club, Katharina Liebherr, yesterday concluded their regular strategy review for the Club and signed off on plans for the Club's continued development.

Commenting on the Agreement, Nicola Cortese said:

"We are now in a position to move forward with our ambitious plans for the Club and I would like to thank Katharina for the very helpful manner in which she approached our talks about long term strategy. I am pleased that this matter is now resolved.

"We can now focus 100% on our preparations for next season. We have tremendous momentum now at the Club and we are looking forward with great confidence to an exciting and successful campaign next season. The last few days have shown me the unity that we now have across the Club in the players, the First Team Manager, the staff and the Chairmanship which normally takes years to achieve. I have always believed that to create this unity would make us a very strong Club and it is a unity of which I am unashamedly proud."

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-827051.aspx#dfIIDkQYwYoIt3Wx.99

official

Club owner backs Chairman's ambitious plans

I am pleased that this matter is now resolved."

Nicola Cortese

Southampton Football Club is pleased to announce that the Executive Chairman, Nicola Cortese, and the owner of the Club, Katharina Liebherr, yesterday concluded their regular strategy review for the Club and signed off on plans for the Club's continued development.

Commenting on the Agreement, Nicola Cortese said:

"We are now in a position to move forward with our ambitious plans for the Club and I would like to thank Katharina for the very helpful manner in which she approached our talks about long term strategy. I am pleased that this matter is now resolved.

"We can now focus 100% on our preparations for next season. We have tremendous momentum now at the Club and we are looking forward with great confidence to an exciting and successful campaign next season. The last few days have shown me the unity that we now have across the Club in the players, the First Team Manager, the staff and the Chairmanship which normally takes years to achieve. I have always believed that to create this unity would make us a very strong Club and it is a unity of which I am unashamedly proud."

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-827051.aspx#KgORALtRfA3x9qep.99

LOL ! I got this prediction right ! I said it was 'a storm in a teacup' !

Brilliant News..........................its.................party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was a bit worried earlier in the week when you predicted that!

well, we now have a name as to who owns the club

Yep bit of retail therapy never hurt anyone.

Hahaha. Clicked on the wrong thread to quote. All this excitement!

But Batmanyou are right, it does thow up some clarity.

Edited by Stepgar