Kenwyne Jones

simo

I always worry about targeting an ex player with abuse, anyone remember us giving Birmingham the right runaround when the Dutch project was here, he trotted out to the touch line from the subs bench and the chant went up "stand up if you sh@gged his wife" to which a few cards did here and there in the various stands, 30 seconds later he has smashed one into the back of our net................. Almost as a reply of "Sit down shut up".

The last time Crouch played in the last game of the season at SMS was in the infamous 'couldn't be arsed' game against Man Utd. Hope he gets the same result.

Except he didn't play because he was suspended after being sent off at Palace.

Jones was a good player for us but the way he left wasn't the best.

However, if there was a religious angle to the pig prank then that's bang out of order and I don't see why we should give him abuse on it, however well it rhymes

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express

The last time Crouch played in the last game of the season at SMS was in the infamous 'couldn't be arsed' game against Man Utd. Hope he gets the same result.

As Noodles said, he was suspended for that game. One of the few players who really shone that season, have got a lot of time for Crouchy.

As Noodles said, he was suspended for that game. One of the few players who really shone that season, have got a lot of time for Crouchy.

If the 10 other players played with the same amount of effort that Crouch showed that season, we wouldn't have gone down IMHO.