Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

The problem I have is dopey mrs duck booked hols this year and I miss open Ing day. Don't really want to miss a home game, but don't want to be behind 8 ball with future away tickets. I'm hoping Arsenal away which I ****ing hated last year (not just the result, the whole experiance) but attractive enough for my elder son to be able to get a couple of his mates to use mine and nippers tickets.

I quite enjoyed the Arsenal day, we got drunk on the train, drunker briefly somewhere in central London, and then from 11am even drunkerer still somewhere in North London which had another match on tv, before walking to the ground, taking a few photos, losing heavily, and getting slightly less drunk making our way back home.

For some reason all I can remember is having a lengthy discussion about Hillsborough with a police sergeant and going to Tesco for a meal deal at lunchtime, other than the utter nobs in the row behind us kicking off about everything during the match.

I've signed up to a new ST without even thinking about it, too much tied up in the matchday meet-up with friends to miss out, but aways this season I'm not so sure about.

Myself and three others have sat in the Chapel End since 2001, block 20, even before it became the family centre. One of our party has just tried to renew his season ticket and was told he couldn't, as you now have to have a junior ticket as well in order to qualify for the family centre! To the best of my knowledge, the club has not informed anyone of this new rule. I'm going to have to move now to a more expensive area. Not impressed.

The T&C's .pdf says:

Family Stand Season Ticket (additional Terms)

1.38 Supporters under the age of 11yrs at 31st July 2013 are entitled to 1 free Season Ticket in the Family Stand when purchased with a Full paying Adult Season Ticket in the Family Stand.

1.39 A maximum of 4 Adults and 2 Under 11 Season Tickets will be issued in one transaction.

1.40 There must be at least one Junior Season Ticket holder and one Adult Season Ticket holder per group, and a maximum of two Adults to one Juvenile in their group to access the Family Stand.

1.41 In order to maintain the safety and security of young patrons, the Club suggest that Junior Ticket holders are accompanied to matches by a responsible Adult, but nevertheless insist that any person 11 years of age or under must under be accompanied by a responsible Adult at all times.

1.42 For non Season Ticket home games, the Club cannot guarantee that a Family Stand will be in operation.quote]

They didn't put anything regarding the changes in any of the OS stories or the brochure though (including bringing back the free u11 ticket).

Just been to the ticket office.. amazing how speedily and painlessly they extracted £730 from my wallet. Took all of 3 minutes.

What if they bugger off and don't leave a forwarding address?

From what I have read there is no £2.50 admin charge for credit or debit cards this time. Can anybody confirm this?

They didn't put anything regarding the changes in any of the OS stories or the brochure though (including bringing back the free u11 ticket).

Think those T&C's are wrong, it's still supposed to be one free U11 ticket with two adults. That's what the brochure says, and that's what it's trying to charge me for online.

Think those T&C's are wrong, it's still supposed to be one free U11 ticket with two adults. That's what the brochure says, and that's what it's trying to charge me for online.

That's right. Do the club legally have to honour their terms and conditions?

From what I have read there is no £2.50 admin charge for credit or debit cards this time. Can anybody confirm this?

I was charged £1 online, not too much compared to getting down in person, but after spending such a large sum on S ticket perhaps they should not have charged this £1, but anyways...

I can confirm that we were not charged for using a credit card at the ticket office. Or for cash. :D

After speaking to someone at the ticket office, I can't say I have a massive amount of confidence in the moving seats policy. You have to fill in a sheet that gives you just 3 options for seats you'd like to move to- which would be ok if I thought that the Ticket Office staff had the common sense to also look at the seats surrounding these seats. They are then entering them into a spreadsheet, which will be looked at on Monday 24th on a first come, first served basis. The bloke then told me that if one of these seats wasn't available, they may phone me and let me know (which I assume would allow me to look at others around there) or they may just not [bother], in which case I assume theyll just leave me in my current seat and move on down the spreadsheet. Needless to say I'll be going down there again on the 24th.

Edited by for_heaven's_Saint

Does anyone have up to date e-mail address for ticket office because having been in Block 20 since Stadium opened have now got to move

Hello Mike we have had to move I spoke to the ticket office manager on the phone and he told me that when we renewed last season we were informed that we would have to move out of block 20 season 2013/14. I asked him if he could email me a copy the document we received informing us of this, which he could not. It's not the cost of the ticket which has ticked us off its the fact that we will be moved away from people who we have become mates with since we moved to SMS, like you and a good few others we sat together at The Dell and we moved to SMS together.

Great, didn't receive my PIN the other day so resubmitted my application. Both PINs came through about 12 hours later. I signed 1 agreement digitally thinking the other would be cancelled if I did not activate it. I have checked my current account and have got 2 outgoing direct debits that have appeared, so its seems that Zebra Finance have activated both loans, even though I didnt sign one of them!

Great, didn't receive my PIN the other day so resubmitted my application. Both PINs came through about 12 hours later. I signed 1 agreement digitally thinking the other would be cancelled if I did not activate it. I have checked my current account and have got 2 outgoing direct debits that have appeared, so its seems that Zebra Finance have activated both loans, even though I didnt sign one of them!

I have a similar issue, as the amount swiped at the ticket office, then the amount setup on the finance was about £120 more, I have phoned zebra, who said to cancel the agreement as you have 14 days to do so.

Now I have to go back down the stadium to sort out the issue.

Apparently there are a couple of 100 people in the same boat

Hello Mike we have had to move I spoke to the ticket office manager on the phone and he told me that when we renewed last season we were informed that we would have to move out of block 20 season 2013/14. I asked him if he could email me a copy the document we received informing us of this, which he could not. It's not the cost of the ticket which has ticked us off its the fact that we will be moved away from people who we have become mates with since we moved to SMS, like you and a good few others we sat together at The Dell and we moved to SMS together.

Same for us, I even tried to renew online which is when it was refused.we are looking to move over a Block if we can and pay the extra £84 but because of my leukaemia need an end of row seat.

Hopefully i will still get to see you guys and messers wilson and jewitt

Same for us, I even tried to renew online which is when it was refused.we are looking to move over a Block if we can and pay the extra £84 but because of my leukaemia need an end of row seat.

Hopefully i will still get to see you guys and messers wilson and jewitt

John and I have moved to block 19 row 11 and our seats are about 8 away from where we were in 20.

After speaking to someone at the ticket office' date=' I can't say I have a massive amount of confidence in the moving seats policy. You have to fill in a sheet that gives you just 3 options for seats you'd like to move to- which would be ok if I thought that the Ticket Office staff had the common sense to also look at the seats surrounding these seats. They are then entering them into a spreadsheet, which will be looked at on Monday 24th on a first come, first served basis. The bloke then told me that if one of these seats wasn't available, they may phone me and let me know (which I assume would allow me to look at others around there) or they may just not [bother'], in which case I assume theyll just leave me in my current seat and move on down the spreadsheet. Needless to say I'll be going down there again on the 24th.

Paid for my brothers and my ticket online Monday, took about 5 minutes

Went down to the ticket office Wednesday and asked to move to another two seats, did it there and then and picked up the new season tickets.

If you can get to the TO go asap and get the move sorted now instead of messing about with an application form.

(Parked on the road so didnt have to pay parking charges either!)

I have managed to login to renew my ST but the screen is telling me "Unable to find customer details". So I have filled in the boxes with my name address and so on and I now have one box telling me "Your details have been saved" and directly below it a message saying "Unable to find customer details".

When I go through to the checkout, my details are not showing.

I am reluctant to spend over £700 if the seller is unaware where to deliver the product.

Any tips as to how I can ensure my contact details are saved?

Renewed on 4th June, but still not received it through the post yet...

Has anyone else received theirs yet, or is it worth chasing up?

(Had a quick look for despatch dates info on saintsfc.co.uk, but couldn't find anything)

Renewed on 4th June, but still not received it through the post yet...

Has anyone else received theirs yet, or is it worth chasing up?

(Had a quick look for despatch dates info on saintsfc.co.uk, but couldn't find anything)

May be wrong but I don't think that they go in the post until much closer to the season. Just renewed my car park pass and was told that I would get it a couple of weeks before the season starts.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

What a sensible thing to do. It's what I do too, as there is usually no problem parking across the road or on the industrial estate near Freeborn's during the week, or on a single line close by on a weekend after the season has ended.

But there are some on here who prefer to park in the stadium car park and then bleat about how hard done by they are when they have to pay if they are there for more than 15 minutes.

Paid for my brothers and my ticket online Monday, took about 5 minutes

Went down to the ticket office Wednesday and asked to move to another two seats, did it there and then and picked up the new season tickets.

If you can get to the TO go asap and get the move sorted now instead of messing about with an application form.

You can only do that if the seat you want to move to isn't currently a Season Ticket. All the seats around where I want to go are currently STs. Thanks though.

Renewed, bought a new ticket for my son and moved to the family stand. Despite them booting out people who were sat in there without kids there were hardly any seats left in the whole section. Was only single seats from blocks 20-23.

Presumably most people in there renew, so for anyone wanting a new season ticket in that area it may pay to get in sharpish once they go on sale.

Wondering if anyone on here knows if this is possible. Me and a friend both currently have season tickets next to each other and are planning on renewing. Two other people I know want to buy new season tickets. Is there anyway we can guarentee that we all sit together?

Wondering if anyone on here knows if this is possible. Me and a friend both currently have season tickets next to each other and are planning on renewing. Two other people I know want to buy new season tickets. Is there anyway we can guarentee that we all sit together?

You'll have to get them to ring up or go to the ground the day they go on sale and request those seats.

I sat in the middle of 5 ST holders but have just moved. A mate wants my seat but the ticket office just gave me the above advice. I'm sure if they get in quick it will be fine (unless anyone who already has a ST has transferred their seat and taken them)