Dressing Up At Stoke

kwsaint

Saw the crayons in the Kingsland North, about halfway up. Felt sorry for the poor f*ckers sat behind them! Not exactly a small costume..

Also the penguins in Block 1 were good lads, think they're the same bunch that dressed in tuxes at Cov last year. Met them briefly in the pub before and after the game. Nice guys.

Saw the crayons in the Kingsland North, about halfway up. Felt sorry for the poor f*ckers sat behind them! Not exactly a small costume..

Also the penguins in Block 1 were good lads, think they're the same bunch that dressed in tuxes at Cov last year. Met them briefly in the pub before and after the game. Nice guys.

They were in Tuxedos again, definitely not penguins!!! Hahaha

The guys dressed to the nines in the Itchen stand have done it for several years on the final day. I believe it's to mark the death of one of their fathers? Something along those lines.

The amount of crazy and zany fans was at a rather surprisingly low level on Sunday.

Would appear that people are finally listening to me and Turkish and have come to realise what utter, utter mongs they look.

I for one was pleased at the progress. I'm sure we can really push onto the next level now we've established ourselves as a none fancy dress wearing club and prehaps we can start to elimiate people wearing team shirts over hoodies and slowly start introducing designer gear.

prehaps we can start to elimiate people wearing team shirts over hoodies

Once saw a bloke in the pub before a game wearing a hoodie. When his group of friends left for the ground he got a Saints shirt out of his pocket and put it on over his top.

He's probably the sort who will get excited by the 10% megastore discount for season ticket holders.

Once saw a bloke in the pub before a game wearing a hoodie. When his group of friends left for the ground he got a Saints shirt out of his pocket and put it on over his top.

He's probably the sort who will get excited by the 10% megastore discount for season ticket holders.

So he knows what he's doing is wrong and won't be seen in a pub dressed like an imbecile, though what really bemuses me is then why he thinks it's acceptable to dress like that in a football ground. Absolutely baffling.

The "matalan mafia" dress is suits every year on the last day to mark the death of one of their friends. Fair play fo them.

Matalan mafia... I love that... :)

The Stoke fans sang "Your suits from Matalan..." We sang, your gear's from poundland" back at them.. Cheeky northern monkeys..

There's no reason whatsoever for grown men to wear replica shirts to football, let alone fancy dress.

I wear mine just in case Fonte gets injured and we don't have a cb on the bench. You never know when the call might come.