Kelvin Davis Rumour

Miltonroader07

Bumped into KD yesterday in Sainsburys "what a nice bloke", he was great with the kids, photos etc and he told me that all the rumours of players leaving was "total ******" the lads are really happy and all looking good, I asked him about Luke Shaw and he said why would he want to sit on Wengers bench when he can play every week at SMS

Nice chat...... lovely bloke.

Bumped into KD yesterday in Sainsburys "what a nice bloke", he was great with the kids, photos etc and he told me that all the rumours of players leaving was "total ******" the lads are really happy and all looking good, I asked him about Luke Shaw and he said why would he want to sit on Wengers bench when he can play every week at SMS

Well what's the rumour then?

You utter mug.

I took him and his family to Gatwick a few days ago and they are away for a long family holiday.

:lol: :lol:

Perhaps he has a double.

The photos are on the kids phone I will sort it, anyway; who believes a Registered User/Taxi Driver who will rip us all off when we are ****ed and not pay £5 to join this forum.... stand by,

Give up mate, you've been debunked. Anyone can use photoshop these days.

Maybe you got him confused with Sean Davis?

Milton has sent me the pictures on Facebook. 110_Persaint genuine

Please, everybody just ignore this trolling idiot. He admitted to me via PM the other day that he doesn't really know the guy who was in the process of selling his house in Bassett to Morgan and that he only claimed he did to pretend to be ITK. He's not worth a single second of anybody's attention.

Shouldn't his children be in school rather than on a long family holiday in May?

My thoughts exactly.

Please, everybody just ignore this trolling idiot. He admitted to me via PM the other day that he doesn't really know the guy who was in the process of selling his house in Bassett to Morgan and that he only claimed he did to pretend to be ITK..

You've only just worked that out...? ;)

You utter mug.

I took him and his family to Gatwick a few days ago and they are away for a long family holiday.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear me, this is good!

Shouldn't his children be in school rather than on a long family holiday in May?

Perhaps he chooses to send them to a private school, in which case there wouldn't be any sort of problem. I have no idea where his kids go to school, but I would guess that he could comfortably afford private.

I bumped into a Kelvin Davis rumour today. Seemed positive about the lads, especially Luke Shaw. Don't know why KD would choose to be on holiday when he could be in Sainsburys.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Perhaps he chooses to send them to a private school, in which case there wouldn't be any sort of problem. I have no idea where his kids go to school, but I would guess that he could comfortably afford private.

Kelvin lives 2 doors down from me in Chandlers Ford and I can confirm that:

1. he does shop in Waitrose

2. his kids go to the same local state school as my kids (and Danny Butterworths)

3. he is on holiday

2. his kids go to the same local state school as my kids (and Danny Butterworths)

3. he is on holiday

Edit** Butterfield

3. he is on holiday

You forgot to add:

4. miltonroader07 is a lying weirdo.