Poll - Should Miltonroader07 be reinstated?

Glasgow_Saint

I find that hard to believe Glesga. I have received a number of PMs from milts and am yet to understand any of them. How is anyone supposed to tell if he is being friendly or offensive?

Is it a permi ban or a bear ban?

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

I find that hard to believe Glesga. I have received a number of PMs from milts and am yet to understand any of them. How is anyone supposed to tell if he is being friendly or offensive?

Is it a permi ban or a bear ban?

Pressume bear ban...... Its 1st ban i thinks

How many you got on ignore 9?

Dunno, ignoring the obvious "not 9" joke, I'm quite selective, you have to be a massive annoying bell-end over quite some time to make the list.

Eg neither you nor The Bear were on it, and nor is Turkish or hypo, or even Barry (he's next, I reckon). However, any one-topic WUM like Alpine, Dalek or Glasgow, or a hugely delusional mentalist spouting utter drivel like ART, you'd better believe it. Alpine's actually made it twice, he got all reasonable for about 4 posts and I made the mistake of giving him the benefit of the doubt, but noooooo, couldn't help himself.

I am aware that no-one else gives a toss who I'm ignoring, btw, but I'll answer a direct question.

You didn't actually have to.

And, no. Anybody who signs off their pm's with "Play Up Saints" is probably a wrong'un.

Fair point, I didn't HAVE to, but I tend to check the ones in and around my posts just in case they're in response.

Bring Milts back FFS. Appreciate he's a bit special but that's partly because of his medication & partly because he was dropped on his noggin at the ages of 2, 4 (twice), 5, 7 & 23.

Amongst his nonsensical PM's I've also had some normal conversations (probably had help from his carer) he's actually a decent bloke, just likes to go on the wind up. God forbid we have members who mess about rather than just argue about the same old stuff!

Dunno, ignoring the obvious "not 9" joke, I'm quite selective, you have to be a massive annoying bell-end over quite some time to make the list.

Eg neither you nor The Bear were on it, and nor is Turkish or hypo, or even Barry (he's next, I reckon). However, any one-topic WUM like Alpine, Dalek or Glasgow, or a hugely delusional mentalist spouting utter drivel like ART, you'd better believe it. Alpine's actually made it twice, he got all reasonable for about 4 posts and I made the mistake of giving him the benefit of the doubt, but noooooo, couldn't help himself.

I am aware that no-one else gives a toss who I'm ignoring, btw, but I'll answer a direct question.

I give a toss. I am slightly disappointed though. Still never made anyone's ignore list. I like your list though, I do tend to scroll past their posts quickly. Kind of an ignore setting using my finger.

I have no ignore list. Some random fart told me I was on his ignore list once; he was very dull so it was no great loss, but it was good of him to reply to one of my posts to tell me I was on ignore, most helpful and rational. Hopefully I'm on a few more I don't yet know about.

I give a toss. I am slightly disappointed though. Still never made anyone's ignore list. I like your list though, I do tend to scroll past their posts quickly. Kind of an ignore setting using my finger.

I do have one poster on that particular method, not you though tokesy, also any post that goes on and on and on, normally on the main board makes me do that. Whenever people type a mega message they should bullet point at the end

Unless its me when I get on my high horse obvs

Just checked, was 8, now 7, someone agreed with me on something kit related the other day so I've un-ignored.

Windmill Arm 2 is on there, fwiw.

Windmill Arm 2 is another fallen comrade....... Banned a few months back! Didnt even get a poll or muppet show farewell :(

I prefer the use of Ignore to glancing at their drivel and being briefly annoyed at myself for reading it, that way it gives me more time to spend on the rest of SaintsWeb ignoring people. :)

I do have one poster on that particular method, not you though tokesy, also any post that goes on and on and on, normally on the main board makes me do that. Whenever people type a mega message they should bullet point at the end

Unless its me when I get on my high horse obvs

Smirkers did you have to quote the Tokes, I've got him on ignore and don't want to read his drivel.

And, please, no-one quote Glasgay Saint

I hacked into the system some time ago and at that stage nobody had the Glasgow_saint on ignore. Not even Mr 9

At the time the most ignored user(s) was xxS and BxxY who both had 14 ignores each

I have 81 friends on here ffs - I am probably the most popular poster on here ffs

ffs

ffs

Edited by Glasgow_Saint
users name removed to avoid infraction