Potentially dangerous threads

Tokyo-Saint

I would like to congratulate and thank the mods for closing a number of potentially dangerous threads before they got out of hand. Despite being an adult, being able to have the choice to marry a woman or even a man if I wished. To reproduce and raise a family. Being able to financially support myself and aforementioned family, to take or to give a loan, to gamble. Having the choice to join the armed forces if I wished, to fight and die for my country or to consciously object. To vote and elect a government or council. To incite a revolution and overthrow that government if need be. To buy a car or a business, to enter into a contract, to smoke or to drink.

I still would not trust us to discuss a subject such as a murder in South East London or why a paying member of the forum has been banned. This kind of stuff is only for the big boys and the threads have rightly been closed.

Thank you mods for saving us from ourselves. Plus 1 rep points for each and every one of you. Well done.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Surveys suggest that's the most common thing to do with a cake, a long way ahead of the second most common thing which is to have an uneaten cake.

Ah yes, but this was a WTF OMG cake.

And NOBODY worked out the Twist.....

How many people in history have actually got away with having a Southampton FC Badge on their cake?

And still made it past the wedding night?

Anyways back on topic, dangerous threads and all that, it's a puzzle huh, but what if young children are reading that aren't old enough to understand what's happening! Imagine if they'd seen the disturbing PM that Milts sent to another forum member by PM, the internet would come to a halt and their eyes would melt. Then peados would use their empty eye sockets as a knob hole. So really when you think about it locking threads is a good thing. Here's an octopus cake to help make you feel better Tokyos.

tokyocake.jpg