Gypsie central

Batman

I wonder if they even attempt to clean up the mess they make?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336996/My-big-fat-gypsy-horse-fair-Travellers-descend-small-Cumbrian-village-300-year-old-tradition.html

anyone in the area need a bit of tarmac laid?

I bet the totty is out in Guzz Jamie with all this sunshine. Barbican must be rammed.

Love that because it's the Mail Online there are several shots of young gypsy ladies riding around in the river for their readers to w4nk over.

....is that how you "came across" the article Jamie?

(Nice to have you back btw - did you leave because you were embarrassed about your post count?)

Love that because it's the Mail Online there are several shots of young gypsy ladies riding around in the river for their readers to w4nk over.

Your standards, or possibly your opinion of the standards of Mail readers, must be incredibly low.

Your standards, or possibly your opinion of the standards of Mail readers, must be incredibly low.

Is it possible to have a low enough opinion of Daily Mail readers?

It could be worse, they could be Express readers.

Are all members of the armed forces as bigoted as you?

Is it part of the training ? Makes logical sense to coach people to distrust everyone and everything, easier to do the unpleasant stuff if you have to then, us against them and all that.