Sunday League football in Hampshire

Ash

Not sure if this is the correct forum but...

Recently moved back to sunny sunny Hampshire, and looking to get back in to playing Sunday League after a few years away.

Found a team who play on Saturdays, but that means missing quite a bit of Saints and I have no intention of not renewing my season ticket.

Can any of you cool dudes recommend a team/league/contact/website where I might find a team looking for players? I've tried google and all that jazz, but with no joy.

Any help would be super duper.

Just as a matter of topic. I run Hamble FC on Sundays and I am looking for a number of decent players for next season. Training is due to start in the next few weeks and am hoping to generate some fresh blood to my ageing team. The standard is very good to be fair and is the S&DFL. We have come runners up the last two years and I am cheesed off with that, hoping to improve and actually win this bloody league.

We have our own pitch, so dog poo is not a problem for home games. We play at Shell Mex in Hamble. Subs are only £5/6 a week. If you have issues with getting to games due to transport issues we will also be able to help.

If anyone is interested please message me and let me know your poisition etc. I am open to improving, so all positions are available. I play the best team on the day and if you are good enough you will play regardless of the position and the amount of time the old player has been there.

If anyone is interested please message me and let me know your poisition etc. I am open to improving, so all positions are available. I play the best team on the day and if you are good enough you will play regardless of the position and the amount of time the old player has been there.

There's no loyalty in the game anymore :( :shakey:

;)

Hi There Gingerone

I have just seen your message about you running a team in southampton, I run a team in hertfordshire and we are looking at doing a little pre season tour to southampton, I wondered if you would be interested on 30-31st August? We can help towards pitch/ref fees?

Let me know

Ray

Hi There Gingerone

I have just seen your message about you running a team in southampton, I run a team in hertfordshire and we are looking at doing a little pre season tour to southampton, I wondered if you would be interested on 30-31st August? We can help towards pitch/ref fees?

Let me know

Ray

Ray. I am happy to set up a friendly with you. we have our own pitch so should be able to book that as soon as I know when it is available. if you can send me your mobile number via a message I will get back to you in a couple of weeks to organise.

Thanks for the reply, My mobile number is 07730568453, The date we will be looking for is 31st August, We have pre booked a hotel for that date.

Ray

Ray I have noticed you want to play on the Saturday. Sorry we cannot make saturdays.