Was 'The Virgin Queen' a man in drag?

Bad Wolf

... in her most famous speech, to her troops at Tilbury as the Spanish Armada approached, was cheered to the skies as she roared: ‘I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England, too.

Umm ... if memory serves the full (not selectively edited by the Daily Mail) quote from good Queen Bess's famous 'Tillbury' speech is something like: "Although I have the body of a weak and feeble women, I have the heart and stomach of a king, and a king of England too"

But apart from that small quibble this is one of the best conspiracy theories this site has seen in many a year. ;)

There have been many stories down thru history that the real daughter of Anne Boleyn died before Elizabeth reached the throne. However, as a lover and expert on conspiracies, I just can't see a male becoming Elizabeth 1st. I do however think there was something not quite right and why so many of Elizabeth's suitors lost their head(Heehee)

One thing can't be explained is that how could a woman. daughter of one of the most beautiful women in Europe and a handsome king end up being so ugly? An DNA test needs to be done, and all other royalty down thru history.

Edited by ART

One thing can't be explained is that how could a woman. daughter of one of the most beautiful women in Europe and a handsome king end up being so ugly?

Have you seen Pitt and Jolie's children (the ones they actually produced rather than purchased)? They look like two bags of spanners.

The Mail article is very interesting and well worth reading. Covers the rumors from several sources including in Bram Stoker theory.

I have been reflecting overnight and seeing young boys were commonly castrated within the Church to maintain their singing voices, perhaps the boy they are said to have procured got the same treatment. Certainly this theory isn't going to go away till they open the tomb in Westminster Abbey and take DNA samples.

The 'change over' never happened. HTH
I agree. It's really ludicrous that he is suggesting it happened. At the same time it is always beneficial to work thru the possibilities that the advocator has come up with.

Just been watching "A Time Travellers Guide to Elizabethan England".

The French Ambassador at the time commented on Elizabeth's very revealing dress which left no doubt that she was a woman.

All it does is confirm that even in Shakespeare's time breast implants were about as were willy boosters. It was the comments of the French Ambassador and shows the French have long been deceiving women for a long time. :)

Speaking on behalf of Pap and if this story is true . Then there should be a public enquiry funded by the tax payer . We the masses deserve to be told the truth .

There are far too many conspiracies around .

In Pap we trust

It's a very noble sentiment, Viking Warrior - but I require my representatives to have GCSE level English.

All it does is confirm that even in Shakespeare's time breast implants were about as were willy boosters. It was the comments of the French Ambassador and shows the French have long been deceiving women for a long time. :)

I think all those failed marriages and the enormous cod-piece her dad enjoyed wearing is most suspicious - sure signs of repressed homosexuality if you ask me.

Can I have a nice fat book deal too mister ?