pap, is that you .....

Gemmel

Hey wow. You've found a video of Alex Jones kicking off.

You've also started a UI-style thread on SaintsWeb.

I know it might have seemed like your life has been wasted to this point, but a true believer can see that everything you have done in life so far has merely been the lead-up to this crowning double-achievement.

Good for you.

Also I watched that live and it was hilarious. What an utter loon that clearly doesn't care about his cause or he would have tried to sound slightly normal.

Yeah, as I said in the other thread, there's a reason that this bloke is the chap is their go-to conspiracy guy.

After his performance on Piers Morgan show, the Sunday Politics can't have been in the dark as to what they were getting.

LOL at Pap. The police state closing in on him and he's cracking.

Jones is a complete fake who is hero worshipped by people who think everything else in the world is fake and only they can see it.

Morning Pap.

:D

What's funniest about Gemmel's OP is this.

If a smoking gun was ever found on one of the big conspiracies, Alex Jones would be the last person in the world I'd want to run the story. I can't think of a bigger turnoff in the conspiracy movement, a shouting unfocused boorish man who happens to cream loads of cash out of it. There's a reason he's the go-to guy whenever they want to put a truther on the telly....

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?45089-New-legislation-in-light-of-Woolwich-attacks/page3&highlight=alex+jones

Given the fact that Gemmel is now starting threads with my handle in the title, I thought I'd post this little blighter and all.

Actually pap why don't you just **** off. That is the only response you deserve

My theory is that Gemmel's cock don't work or his wife has stopped putting out.

Not even Alex Jones gets that granular.

ffs lads.

This is some pretty p!ss poor ribbing of what I'd consider an extremely easy target.

Same beans as last week for me too; stuck behind a corporate firewall and only able to see your deposits trickling in over 3G. I've not been impressed.

Let me know if you need any help doing me up, boys. Frankly, you're flagging - and there's a sh!tload of embarrassing material I'm happy to give to assist you in your efforts. This is a collaborative effort, after all.

btw, though the content isn't too complimentary, I'm thrilled to have someone else name a thread after me on SaintsWeb.

Mods; please send my "forum big boy" badge forthwith. Would never have been possible without Gemmel. Thanks, geezer!

I think you touched a nerve.

So let's get this straight. Gemmel posts a thread and pap responds on the thread so Gemmel 'touched a nerve'? Surely the fact that Gemmel posted a thread about pap - a man who is clearly a loon and not in the slightest bit worth engaging with on this subject - shows that pap touched Gemmel's nerve? I mean Gemmel posted an entire thread. He didn't even respond to a direct address like pap did.

A member of the papparazi or 'pap' for short - the plot thickens

The genesis of my lil moniker has been described before on here. Don't make me do it again.

Of all the dictionary meanings though, I like "Material lacking real value or substance" or "Something resembling a nipple" best.

So let's get this straight. Gemmel posts a thread and pap responds on the thread so Gemmel 'touched a nerve'? Surely the fact that Gemmel posted a thread about pap - a man who is clearly a loon and not in the slightest bit worth engaging with on this subject - shows that pap touched Gemmel's nerve? I mean Gemmel posted an entire thread. He didn't even respond to a direct address like pap did.

I take issue with the "clearly a loon" bit.

I prefer the term "functional eccentric".

It's all about money, you see. Skint people are nutters or loons.

Anyone with cash in the bank gets to be eccentric.

The difference being that I post on a forum and he spouts his stuff on live TV...

And the millions he's probably creaming from Infowars.

Or the international travel budget.

Or the fact that despite the fact that there are many people in the world who detest the bloke, some people actually like him.

And of course, he has no problem letting people know who he is.

Which to be honest makes him more of a loon in my eyes. We have seen what can happen to people who publicise their true identity on here and it isn't pretty.

Edited by hypochondriac

And the millions he's probably creaming from Infowars.

Or the international travel budget.

Or the fact that despite the fact that there are many people in the world who detest the bloke, some people actually like him.

You know none of that info about me. I don't judge someone by the size of their bank account.

I take issue with the "clearly a loon" bit.

I prefer the term "functional eccentric".

It's all about money, you see. Skint people are nutters or loons.

Anyone with cash in the bank gets to be eccentric.

Sorry pap. I'm sure you are a jolly nice chap. I genuinely do. But you are a loon.

That said, the majority of people that are arguing with you have more issues than you. They really hate themselves. They probably don't know it, but they do. Normal people will just look at you, pap, and feel sorry for you. People who hate themselves see you as an opportunity for them to feel better about themselves so they will keep going on and on and on at/about you. The more they go on at/about you, the more it shows that they loathe who they are.

Which to be honest makes him more of a loon in my eyes. We have seen what can happen to people who publicise their true identity on here and it isn't pretty.

What a load of self-serving bullsh!t.

People manage their real-life identities on much bigger networks than SaintsWeb. You may wonder how it's possible. My theory is simple:-

Not being total cocks 100% of the time gives them confidence to be themselves.

It's a simple rule, but it's true.

I've been public on here for ages and post far more provocative sh!t than your Catwoman-esque meows from the corner. Have I had grief as pap? Yeah, of course - and I'd be an idiot not to expect it. Any fallout for real-life me? Not a bit of it.

What a load of self-serving bullsh!t.

People manage their real-life identities on much bigger networks than SaintsWeb. You may wonder how it's possible. My theory is simple:-

Not being total cocks 100% of the time gives them confidence to be themselves.

It's a simple rule, but it's true.

I've been public on here for ages and post far more provocative sh!t than your Catwoman-esque meows from the corner. Have I had grief as pap? Yeah, of course - and I'd be an idiot not to expect it. Any fallout for real-life me? Not a bit of it.

Keith had superglue in his lock, his phone line cut and anonymous phonecalls.

Sorry pap. I'm sure you are a jolly nice chap. I genuinely do. But you are a loon.

That said, the majority of people that are arguing with you have more issues than you. They really hate themselves. They probably don't know it, but they do. Normal people will just look at you, pap, and feel sorry for you. People who hate themselves see you as an opportunity for them to feel better about themselves so they will keep going on and on and on at/about you. The more they go on at/about you, the more it shows that they loathe who they are.

We'll have to agree to differ, my crustacean pal - especially as your evidence just seems to be repeating the same thing. Let's not fall out over it. The rest of your post is encouraging :D

There's a thing, a rare and beautiful thing called being comfy in your own skin. First off, it means that you don't give a f**k if people refer to you as normal or not, but mostly, it immunises you from the common-or-garden boll*cks that passes for debate these days. The last seven days have been particularly illuminating; I've been in conference most hours of most days, and stuck inside an environment where you cannot even access blogspot.com. Blogspot, ffs!

Despite my relative lack of activity, it just kept coming. Last week, we had the wonder of Verbal stewing for a day, without stimulus, before scatter-gunning his oft-associated diarrhea onto the rim of the Lounge. This week, Gem-"f**k off is the only response you deserve"-mel goes one better with a whole new thread. Thanks for pointing that out, by the way. buctootim has just hated me for ages.

But yeah, such feelings are ultimately born of self-loathing, which is why I can't really give it to them back. Sure you can wheel out the go-to quips about the potential erectile dysfunction of older men, and perhaps form a link between that and starting threads at midnight about a poster who apparently deserves no response, but this is off-the-cuff stuff. No real thought has gone into it.

These puckfuppets? They spend hours creating entire backstories for me. It's flattering in a way, but really, and I can't really believe it's me that's about to say this, they need to get out more :D

Keith had superglue in his lock, his phone line cut and anonymous phonecalls.

Yeah, you started at the end.

Did this happen because Keith disclosed his identity, or because of other things he said or did?

His crime was being the Admin of the forum. If his real identity had not been known then it would not have happened.

So have the same things happened to stevegrant, who is also an admin of this forum, and is also public?