Would or wouldn't. The new metric.

pap

I've been watching Star Trek : The Next Generation.

I have a big thing for Beverly Crusher. Always have. Personally, I think Gates McFadden was a perfect example of "attractive woman at her age". In the traditional marks out of ten scale, she'd rate a 6, 7 or 8, depending on how ugly your current partner is. It's all relative, y'see.

In the "would or wouldn't" scale, the results are incontrovertible. She's a "would", even now, when she's got 20 years plus on her pristine TNG MILF appearance.

I put it to the entire forum, male or female, that marks out of ten is a woefully inadequate standard for assessing potential sexual partners. I invite you to embrace the new standard. It's simpler. It's true or false. It's binary.

Would or wouldn't.

My question here is quite simple. Who would you accept under the "would or wouldn't" classificatiion that you would not accept under the traditional marks out of ten scale?

For now, let's constrain it to people we're all aware of.

My starter for ten?

Katie Price? Would or wouldn't?

I dunno pap I would do almost anyone under the right circumstance i.e. if there was nothing on tv I would do Beverley crushers or Deanna troi or some klingons or the robot man. This is where traditional out of 10 scorings has advantage! cos it says how far out of my way I'm willing to go and helps me make effective choices if e.g I'm at orgy and whole cast of star trek walks in.

Good logics and methodologies Bearsy, +1 reputations point. Pap, probability of boning is a science with many variables and influencing factors, all of which can deviate and change at any given time, it's not just a yes or no decision yo!

I dunno pap I would do almost anyone under the right circumstance i.e. if there was nothing on tv I would do Beverley crushers or Deanna troi or some klingons or the robot man. This is where traditional out of 10 scorings has advantage! cos it says how far out of my way I'm willing to go and helps me make effective choices if e.g I'm at orgy and whole cast of star trek walks in.

These are good points, and personally, I admire your willingness to bone almost anyone. It's a great public service. I'm also a little envious of the options you have on offer. See, I'd never have conceived being at an orgy when the Star Trek cast walk in. Life just isn't that exciting, my good man.

That all said, I do feel the would or wouldn't scale has merit for a few reasons.

First, it works for most cases. Second, you can secretly pronounce it "wood or woodn't", and no-one will be any wiser. Finally, bluff old traditionalists like yourself can still revert to the marks out of ten scale once you've satisfied the "would or wouldn't" question.

Try it out for a week.

Good logics and methodologies Bearsy, +1 reputations point. Pap, probability of boning is a science with many variables and influencing factors, all of which can deviate and change at any given time, it's not just a yes or no decision yo!

I know there are other factors, Spudders. Time of day, general level of horniness, ability to get away with it afterwards, etc.

I take all of this on board.

But ultimately, it is a yes or no decision. Wasn't it Chris Rock that said ladies know whether they want to do you within five minutes of meeting you?

I want to read this thread as some bits seem interesting. The problem is when I read star trek my brain automatically switches off a little bit. By the time it is on again, we have moved on to the boning. Can some please summarise? Also if we are talking about boning, surely we should have some pics in the thread? Minus 1 to all posters so far.

I want to read this thread as some bits seem interesting. The problem is when I read star trek my brain automatically switches off a little bit. By the time it is on again, we have moved on to the boning. Can some please summarise? Also if we are talking about boning, surely we should have some pics in the thread? Minus 1 to all posters so far.

I understand, Tokes.

I was once like you. I thought Star Trek was rubs. I was wrong. Depending on the girly, I often prefer it to boning.

I know there are other factors, Spudders. Time of day, general level of horniness, ability to get away with it afterwards, etc.

I take all of this on board.

But ultimately, it is a yes or no decision. Wasn't it Chris Rock that said ladies know whether they want to do you within five minutes of meeting you?

Just proves women struggle to make up their mind. Men reach the same conclusion within 5 seconds.

Can some please summarise? Also if we are talking about boning, surely we should have some pics in the thread? Minus 1 to all posters so far.

-1 reputations to you for not trusting other muppet shows users to know that sometimes, pictures just aren't required!

But ok, you asked for it. Basically paps is saying he wants to bone this old woman for some weird reason?

bevcrush.jpg

The really scary thing was that I quite fancied her when I was 17.

Another dubious "would" from that era was Sharon Watts from Eastenders.

I know; terrible - but next to Michelle Fowler she looked quite fit.

I've been watching The Falls.

Mmm. Gillian Anderson. Very yummy mummy, with a bit of previous for being a ginge.

Total would.

I have a copy of "that" FHM, the one with Ms Anderson in it that had a very short print run. If youre interested pap, it'll be on ebay shortly. :)

I have a copy of "that" FHM, the one with Ms Anderson in it that had a very short print run. If youre interested pap, it'll be on ebay shortly. :)

You're a bad man, scotty - trying to profiteer off my middle-aged fantasies.

Shame on you :)

Edited by pap

I've been watching Star Trek : The Next Generation.

I have a big thing for Beverly Crusher. Always have. Personally, I think Gates McFadden was a perfect example of "attractive woman at her age". In the traditional marks out of ten scale, she'd rate a 6, 7 or 8, depending on how ugly your current partner is. It's all relative, y'see.

In the "would or wouldn't" scale, the results are incontrovertible. She's a "would", even now, when she's got 20 years plus on her pristine TNG MILF appearance.

I put it to the entire forum, male or female, that marks out of ten is a woefully inadequate standard for assessing potential sexual partners. I invite you to embrace the new standard. It's simpler. It's true or false. It's binary.

Would or wouldn't.

My question here is quite simple. Who would you accept under the "would or wouldn't" classificatiion that you would not accept under the traditional marks out of ten scale?

For now, let's constrain it to people we're all aware of.

My starter for ten?

Katie Price? Would or wouldn't?

I always had a thing for Deanna Troi, or in voyager, 7 of 9 :)

keeping it on the Sci Fi theme..fancied this filly as a teen growing up..

Tasha_Yar.jpg

See, I never did. She seemed a little mannish for my tastes.

That all said, she featured in one of the finest episodes of Trek ever, Yesterday's Enterprise.

I might give Denise Crosby a bone out of respect for her work in that ep :)

Might :)

Denise Crosby - would - filthy mare, did the Red Shoe Diaries

I have that Gillian Anderson FHM, still fancy her now.

Pretty much the entire female cast of 1980s V I would have as well - lots of hairspray looking back but filthy mares one and all

Would that be this Denise Crosby?292px-Denise_Crosby.jpg