Naked Rambler (Eastleigh weirdo) jailed for 11 months

buctootim

Gough has previously been convicted of nine public order counts of going naked in public in Hampshire.

Judge Sarah Munro QC said Gough, who had been remanded in custody while awaiting trial, would be eligible for release from prison on 14 August.

Gough, a former Royal Marine, has now been sentenced to more than six years in prison for his belief that it is his human right to be naked in public.

He has received 28 convictions, mainly in Scotland, for being nude.

He sounds like an idiot.

He is, but a harmless one. Jailing someone for a year for that is more idiotic imo

Well he clearly hasn't learnt anything from being sentenced to more than 6 years prison for it in his life, so I don't think a spot of community work will make much difference. Especially as he'll likely just be intent to do it in the buff yet again.

11 months for this guy and 15 months for Stuart Hall.

Utterly farcical.

He should have played his joker.

Seriously though, what else could the judges do short of having him put into a Mental Home if such things still exist. Constantly breaking the law and showing no signs of conforming into society etc, no alternative.

Can't wait till he has a statue ....er ... erected in his honour in Eastleigh though. LOL

I'm not sure I get what's so wrong about what he does. Why should society penalise him?

Well, for a start, repeatedly breaking the law.

Would happily sit on a seat that he has just vacated knowing that his sweaty bum hole, hairy dangly berries and p!ss/spunk residued knob has just been snugly nestled there.

God forbid sitting opposite him on a train and he falls asleep and has a bit of a horny dream and gets a semi on and is pointing at you!!

Maybe a wheel clamped like chastity belt is the answer to his privates on parade infatuation.

The bloke is a freedom fighter and I imagine that one day, perhaps postumously, he'll be recognised and remembered as such.

Humans locking up humans because of what they choose to wear, or what they don't is bizarre, irrational and shameful.

The bloke is a freedom fighter and I imagine that one day, perhaps postumously, he'll be recognised and remembered as such.

Humans locking up humans because of what they choose to wear, or what they don't is bizarre, irrational and shameful.

Agree waste of taxpayers money to keep locking him up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

If it's his first, second or even third offense then maybe the sentence is a bit harsh.

But this was his 28th conviction, it's about time he was locked up for a reasonable length of time.

Personally, I'd put him in Parkhurst or Wakefield and let him wander around naked in there. It may just make him decide to get another hobby and spare the public the sight of his meat and two veg.