Posters you respect...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

For me it is Olallana and Taljuk (or however you spell his name). They know their football and obviously watch a lot of foreign games. Who are your respected posters?

Same back at you. And yes about the foreign leagues, but I dont know squat about the lower leagues in England and therefore stay out when players like Trippier and the likes are discussed. I wouldn´t be able to find any gems in those lower leagues unfortunately.

I expect this thread will last a few hours more before flipped into a slanging match and closed by a mod.

I respect most posters, thats why I give answers as much as possible (not always if 20 people are simultaneously howling at you). There are a few loons of course, but even they make the place entertaining.

Same back at you. And yes about the foreign leagues, but I dont know squat about the lower leagues in England and therefore stay out when players like Trippier and the likes are discussed. I wouldn´t be able to find any gems in those lower leagues unfortunately.

Hmmm, I expect we'll be told to get a room soon...

Lower leagues ain't good for me either btw. But he'll, we can at least talk about players from foreign leagues and look good. Diamante anyone(much better than his West Ham games give him credit for)...

I respect the majority.

Zero time for posters such as Barry Sanchez, and 110% Per Saint, just come on here to wind people up.

Find Turkish's sarcasm annoying at times but he is one of the main posters on this board so respect his opinion.

Others main posters who talk the most sense IMO are S-Clarke, ColinJB, Sour Mash, Appy.

Special mention to Trousers, Saint Armstong and Itchen_Dan for keeping us updated with the goings on in the twitter world!

Just like real life, it would be incredibly boring on here if everyone just agreed. I welcome a good debate as long as it doesn't get personal.

I respect the majority.

Zero time for posters such as Barry Sanchez, and 110% Per Saint, just come on here to wind people up.

Find Turkish's sarcasm annoying at times but he is one of the main posters on this board so respect his opinion.

Others main posters who talk the most sense IMO are S-Clarke, ColinJB, Sour Mash, Appy.

Special mention to Trousers, Saint Armstong and Itchen_Dan for keeping us updated with the goings on in the twitter world!

Just like real life, it would be incredibly boring on here if everyone just agreed. I welcome a good debate as long as it doesn't get personal.

Cheers x x

For me, and in terms of SFC related ITK-ness: Essruu, VFTT, FloridaMarlin, THEVMAN. For basic enjoyment of the forum and those who actually get the idea that its a place for a bit of p*ss taking and being taken the p*ss out of from time to time: CBFry, SmirkingSaint, Turkish, DogDog, BearFeatures, Tokyos and probably a few others who I'm too lazy or carefree to mention right now.