Congratulations Theo Walcott!

Jonnyboy

I am not convinced it's that good an idea meeting and sticking with one partner from such a young age.

I sincerely think you should go out with a lot more potential partners which of course doesn't stop

you going back to your original choice.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience :)

I am not convinced it's that good an idea meeting and sticking with one partner from such a young age.

I sincerely think you should go out with a lot more potential partners which of course doesn't stop

you going back to your original choice.

Bearsy will be delighted to hear that. He's missed you.

Sorry..... :p

Edited by Colinjb

Not that I give a ****, but it is nice to see that someone has stuck with 'their own'. Too often once someone becomes a celebrity or famous, they tend to pair off with other celebreties. Not that I know what she does for a living, is she famous?

What is this thread about?

At one point it was about Theo getting married, then it was about who has/hasn't done his wife, now it's got all confused after being moved from the Lounge to the main forum and back to the Lounge again, along with the deletion of various posts along the way. Hopefully Dubai Phil will be along at some point to brighten it up with some sort of interesting story!