one IN one OUT this week!!

Glasgow_Saint

I lose track on this forum who is ITK and the who just wants attention! Can't remember which one you are Glasgow Saint. NB. This isn't one of those smug, wind up antagonising questions. Genuinely just wondering how reliable you are as an ITK. Cheers.

I lose track on this forum who is ITK and the who just wants attention! Can't remember which one you are Glasgow Saint. NB. This isn't one of those smug, wind up antagonising questions. Genuinely just wondering how reliable you are as an ITK. Cheers.

Everyone that posts with a % of inside knowledge gets called a troll, liar ect ect. Standard SWF jealousy

Posted the exclusive on Lovren, the shirt release date, was the 1st to reveal the wanyama agent demands + the full player release list. I'm maybe a very lucky guesser :)

Everyone that posts with a % of inside knowledge gets called a troll, liar ect ect. Standard SWF jealousy

Posted the exclusive on Lovren, the shirt release date, was the 1st to reveal the wanyama agent demands + the full player release list. I'm maybe a very lucky guesser :)

Sounds promising then. Would love it to be a high profile somebody to make everyone take notice and show other players we are a serious proposition, not merely relegation fodder! Can't see any of the first team going anywhere so will be some of the old promotion crew off, maybe Hammond or Sharp.

Who was it that said there would be exciting news this Friday (just gone)?

Not implying it was you Glasgow (it may have been?) but someone definitely said someone was signing on Friday just gone and that obviously didn't happen.

I thought K Billy was the first person to say Lovren was signing?

Kit launch was Friday?

Any more information on the player IN, Glasgow? Is it someone we have been linked with previously or one that's slipped under the radar? Position? Ta.

Would be great info if you can't give a name Glasgow.

What about player out? Name or clues!?

oh wow what an insightful thread. mightbas well say saints will sign a player sometime before september.

pointless thread without a little detail if u ask me.

but that is not what is said though is it

and a known ITK poster has since backed it up, some time after glasgow posted this

I have sympathy with you Glasgow. I have more or less given up !