one IN one OUT this week!!

Glasgow_Saint

i don't know whether this is true or not, but I hope it is. As a very regular poster on here I guess Glasgow is taking a very big risk posting this if it is not true!

So... Glasgow... any clues as to who we might be signing? What position? Is it someone with whom we have already been linked in the press? Is this likely to be a first team player or a back-up with the potential to break through?

Also, is your source someone who is definitely ITK?

Thanks! :)

Glasgow is a well known wum who has a joke thing where he pretends to be itk every summer, complete with pretending that people are sending him pms. He used to do it under his old alter ego too the difference is that this year's some people are jumping on the bandwagon and trying to make other posters think he has some itk information. Do not be fooled.

i don't know whether this is true or not, but I hope it is. As a very regular poster on here I guess Glasgow is taking a very big risk posting this if it is not true!

So... Glasgow... any clues as to who we might be signing? What position? Is it someone with whom we have already been linked in the press? Is this likely to be a first team player or a back-up with the potential to break through?

Also, is your source someone who is definitely ITK?

Thanks! :)

Source is 100% ITK. Those that I trust on here have received a bit more info via PM, but still no player names ect as I simply wasn’t told names.

I have simply passed on everything I was told, which I know upsets some on here. If I knew more I would share.

As I said earlier in the thread - I posted the exclusive on Lovren, the shirt release date, was the 1st to reveal the Victor Wanyama agent demands + the full player release list ect ect

Some posters will pointlessly try to discredit me - this happens with all ITK posters and I don’t and wont take it personally.

Source is 100% ITK. Those that I trust on here have received a bit more info via PM, but still no player names ect as I simply wasn’t told names.

I have simply passed on everything I was told, which I know upsets some on here. If I knew more I would share.

As I said earlier in the thread - I posted the exclusive on Lovren, the shirt release date, was the 1st to reveal the Victor Wanyama agent demands + the full player release list ect ect

Some posters will pointlessly try to discredit me - this happens with all ITK posters and I don’t and wont take it personally.

Thanks!

I have just tweeted Alan Nixon on Twitter and he makes big hints that your information is correct:

Me: Any news on Southampton signing a player this week? Is the rumour of one out, one in true? #transferwindowopen

Alan Nixon: Waiting on a call on something. About time The Don landed one. Enough cheque-book waving ... get them signed.

I wait to hear more news! :)

As I am an official friend, I trust you! Hope it helps lol

As an official friend and fellow TMS poster I am saddened and shocked that I have yet to receive a PM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Very insightful, I can see where your're going there...

Cut Glasgow some slack, he's got a good track record.

Of shoveling horsesh*t.

We might very well see one in and out but it will have nothing to do with being ITK.

It seems that GS could convince many mboarders that night follows day is down to some superior insight or pearl of information.

Edited by shurlock

Thanks!

I have just tweeted Alan Nixon on Twitter and he makes big hints that your information is correct:

Me: Any news on Southampton signing a player this week? Is the rumour of one out, one in true? #transferwindowopen

Alan Nixon: Waiting on a call on something. About time The Don landed one. Enough cheque-book waving ... get them signed.

I wait to hear more news! :)

Seriously you are making yourself look foolish. You obviously have little idea about glasgowsaint/original bournemouth saint and how this sort of thing goes every single window...

Well we will see soon enough won't we hypo? If Glasgow is right he has a pukka source, if it doesn't happen you're gunna look like a right wally ain't you!

Well said! Its the silly season regardless and we all love the banter. I believe but there again, that's my right! Others is not to, we will all reconvene in August regardless!

Well we will see soon enough won't we hypo? If Glasgow is right he has a pukka source, if it doesn't happen you're gunna look like a right wally ain't you!

That's ridiculous. If it happens it's not exactly the most surprising development in the first week of July. It will have absolutely nothing to do with glasgow supposedly being ITK. You also appear to have little idea of the history of this. It has happened every year for about five seasons.

Not necessarily mate ... without real facts it's all academic IMO. If he had more info and shared that and it came to pass then fair enough ... but I would say the odds on this actually happening aren't all that long to begin with, ITK or not!!