Could the reason we have no decent new signing because they don't like the new kit?

Draino76

To be honest, if I were to be offered a contract at Saints or Newcastle on the same salary, I would go with the team with the best kit.

Does anyone think our rubbish kit is putting off new signings?

I'll have a pint of what you've just had !

erm mods I've warned you before bout flushing dumb main board threads into muppet shows! We're not having it! If draino wanted to do a muppet show thread he would have done it in muppet show, and it would of had tits in it!

Once they are here Phil, they are ours and we can change them to whatever we like.

What do you think of V02 pepsi max then? I agree with bear and think it is strange behaviour to put dildos in players mouths as a punishment for so much boning in aiya napa.

Once they are here Phil, they are ours and we can change them to whatever we like.

What do you think of V02 pepsi max then? I agree with bear and think it is strange behaviour to put dildos in players mouths as a punishment for so much boning in aiya napa.

Phew thanks Tokes, I thought for a moment that I had missed out on some new Brit phrase about boning (took me ages to understand that a Sunday Roast was a whole new concept). But now I knows it's some new evil marketing scheme, wow such a relief. Dunno what it could taste like.

What I DO know is a mate of mine has taken up them Electric Cigarretes. Now to me someone who puts electric things in their mouth has me thinking of Bearsy's Dildo pic but more entertaining.

Anyways, his Electric Smoke was..........

Vodka Red Bull flavoured.

We thought he was having a larf, but no, it actually DID taste like that.

Makes me think you & The Bear could make a fortune over in UK before they ban them things selling like just used Dildo flavour.

Maybe you could save the main board by bringing out a Stripey Flavoured version

Maybe it is like when they run with a parachute on their back. If they run with dildos and gimp masks preseason, by the time the season starts, they are so happy to not be doing that any more they play better and can run better cause no more gimp masks.

It's the Southampton way.

Cortese's dream is really happening!

yeah what is with them gimp marks + detachable dildo? I mean it's alright for a laugh but what does it do to improve player performance?

Those Detachable things were originally designed for Guys on the main board who can't lick their own eyebrows Bear

Phew thanks Tokes, I thought for a moment that I had missed out on some new Brit phrase about boning (took me ages to understand that a Sunday Roast was a whole new concept). But now I knows it's some new evil marketing scheme, wow such a relief. Dunno what it could taste like.

What I DO know is a mate of mine has taken up them Electric Cigarretes. Now to me someone who puts electric things in their mouth has me thinking of Bearsy's Dildo pic but more entertaining.

Anyways, his Electric Smoke was..........

Vodka Red Bull flavoured.

We thought he was having a larf, but no, it actually DID taste like that.

Makes me think you & The Bear could make a fortune over in UK before they ban them things selling like just used Dildo flavour.

Maybe you could save the main board by bringing out a Stripey Flavoured version

That was your most mental post ever Phil and there have been a few strange ones. I see all your wrinkly rocker mates were given make a wish foundation trip to Glastonbury this weekend. How many of those old farts you played golf with?

I think Luke shaw looks reasonable pain free doing that max test thingy. Think of the poor bastard that had to use that thing after punch had had a go on it.

That was your most mental post ever Phil and there have been a few strange ones. I see all your wrinkly rocker mates were given make a wish foundation trip to Glastonbury this weekend. How many of those old farts you played golf with?

I think Luke shaw looks reasonable pain free doing that max test thingy. Think of the poor bastard that had to use that thing after punch had had a go on it.

High praise indeed. Thanks Tokes, it takes real effort to spend an hour reading the main board and be able to come up with innovative gibberish.

Was Glastonbury on this week? Had no idea. I thought festivals was where you went to see famous names and stuff. It isn't like the old days when they had Lady Gaga, The Wombles & Will Young.

On a more serious note are you now intimating that the Sports Science team have come up with an idea that will mean that JP won't have to run off the pitch midway through a game now?

Jeez, and I was still getting used to the facemask Dildo concept.

Oh Lord facemask Dildo + JP. No sorry, way past my interest threshhold, time to go vomit up my late night Bacon Sarnie. Think I'll have to log off now