Geek Calculator

Big Bad Bob

I'm a quality seeker as well, and the wife does John Lewis.

Guess it might also be an age thing! Although I consider myself young, technology is getting the better of me. I remember my parents not being able to programme the video to record - I sort of feel like that now!

I'm a quality seeker as well, and the wife does John Lewis.

Guess it might also be an age thing! Although I consider myself young, technology is getting the better of me. I remember my parents not being able to programme the video to record - I sort of feel like that now!

You've just described me, except I don't think my wife had 'done' John Lewis. :lol:

I just want people to know i am not a price pikey! I buy stuff + most times i don't even look what the price tag is, i like the thrill of suspense when you get to till. I bought shirt the other day & it was £395! To be honest that was a bit much + I wanted to back out, but i couldn't cos checkout bird was HOT

i am not a price pikey!!!!!!!!

what i do if i get coins which is less than 20p, like 10p or 5p or 2p or 1p i just throw them away in bin! I do that cos I'm not a price pikey like tokyos who pays for cinema tickets with bags of small change + sometimes pays by cheque. That is how much I'm not a price pikey! I'm not a price pikey! Everyone, pls stop calling me price pikey. srsly.

FFS WILL EVERYONE PLS STOP SAYING I'M PRICE PIKEY! I am not a price pikey!

What i do, right, is if I'm in petrol station and I'm buying bottle of coke for £1.50 and they say "oh it's 2 for £2" I'm like nah it's alright, I only want one. That is how much I'm not price pikey! Also one time I got sandwich with my coke and they said "oh actual if u get crisps as well it works out cheaper cos of meal deal," and you know what i did? I said no ur alright, I don't want crisps.

I am NOT a price pikey!!!!

MODS! Pls can u do something bout this pls! People is keep calling me price pikey but i am not a price pikey! I have never been a price pikey!

What i do right, is if I'm in sainsbury bakery section & I'm buying loaf bread & it has one of them reduced price stickers over the barcode I put it back + try to find loaf that is full price! This is not what a price pikey would do! Price pikey would do exact opposite!

MODS! Pls can u do something bout this pls! People is keep calling me price pikey but i am not a price pikey! I have never been a price pikey!

What i do right, is if I'm in sainsbury bakery section & I'm buying loaf bread & it has one of them reduced price stickers over the barcode I put it back + try to find loaf that is full price! This is not what a price pikey would do! Price pikey would do exact opposite!

I hear you go looking in the bargain bucket at Primark and TK Maxx. And you only buy the nearly out of date bargains from Lidl.

I hear you go looking in the bargain bucket at Primark and TK Maxx. And you only buy the nearly out of date bargains from Lidl.

That's not what I heard. I don't wanna drop Tokyo in it, so I'm not gonna say who pm'd me this info, but apparently Bear is so pikey that he shoplifts from Lidl. Sad really, but not really a surprise yo.

That's not what I heard. I don't wanna drop Tokyo in it, so I'm not gonna say who pm'd me this info, but apparently Bear is so pikey that he shoplifts from Lidl. Sad really, but not really a surprise yo.

i have reported this post + ignore list. I will unignore ur future posts to check for apology and if they is not apology i will report + ignore list. Mods pls can you confirm that i actually paid 2x£5 for my saintsweb membership this year. Please confirm this immediately as this is more proof that i am not price pikey because i am not a price pikey.

i have reported this post + ignore list. I will unignore ur future posts to check for apology and if they is not apology i will report + ignore list. Mods pls can you confirm that i actually paid 2x£5 for my saintsweb membership this year. Please confirm this immediately as this is more proof that i am not price pikey because i am not a price pikey.

Justice Mike just PM'd me to tell me that you asked for a 19 pence pro-rata partial refund for the two time period you was banned.

Someone will need to quote this so Bearsy can view it!

Justice Mike just PM'd me to tell me that you asked for a 19 pence pro-rata partial refund for the two time period you was banned.

Someone will need to quote this so Bearsy can view it!

I heard Bear is so tight he wees over the packed meat in Aldi and then take it from their bins when they throw it out

Mods I demand u lock this thread now! This is bullying+racism & I am taking legal advice. I also demand a site announcement on the main board & disclaimer in every thread stating that I am not now, nor have ever been a price pikey.

TV Worshipper. Which is ****** because it's only on when the wife is home. I'm more at home playing on my laptop. (Which still only has 2/3rds of a screen since I sat on it.)

Still, glad I'm not a price pikey like Bearsy. I heard he's turned down bum before because it was too expensive.