Visual stimulants

JonnyLove

The female form is lovely but sometimes with a little art work or jewellery it becomes even better. Exhibit one.

01-18.jpg

Notice the little paw prints towards the rear of this fine specimen.

I'll leave others up to you good chaps. Usual ms rules regarding nudity apply and all that crap

Yes, yes, I can see where you're coming from now, I've just had to do 30 mins of research on this (not Bearsey won't be able to as he is such a price pikey he still has an old metered dial up connection, 1 of these jpgs will take him over the limit) and I have found that this :-

small%25252Brose%25252Btattoo%25252Bfor%25252Bwomen.jpg

Is quite pleasent

This too has the desired effect, well for me it does :-

tumblr_lkmx86D0ER1qgu5fqo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the shade of blue on her pants or the artwork on this one :-

sexy-small-tattoo-designs3.jpg

Back off to do some more research

The female form is lovely but sometimes with a little art work or jewellery it becomes even better. Exhibit one.

01-18.jpg

Notice the little paw prints towards the rear of this fine specimen.

I'll leave others up to you good chaps. Usual ms rules regarding nudity apply and all that crap

*googles: "nextdoornikki"*

I'm strage I suppose , don't really find tramp stamps sexy.

Woking in A/E a few years back and a woman came in with dyed green pubes - there was a tatooed sign above that said 'keep of the grass'

ok it was a visual gag but one would have to question how many people would see it, how long they would find it funny/quirky and how grim in will look when she is in her 80's

I'm strage I suppose , don't really find tramp stamps sexy.

Me too. I see them like scars - women who would have beautiful skin if it wasnt for the burn / skin graft etc. I did have a girlfriend yonks ago who had a small beautifully drawn Iris on her shoulder, but it was done by somebody with a real skill and talent. Most of the tats you see are like kids pen drawings.

Me too. I see them like scars - women who would have beautiful skin if it wasnt for the burn / skin graft etc. I did have a girlfriend yonks ago who had a small beautifully drawn Iris on her shoulder, but it was done by somebody with a real skill and talent. Most of the tats you see are like kids pen drawings.

Must concur, the small tasteful ones are fine, but the big ugly ones that most people wear these days are just hideous.

I guess they're fine for fashion but in 20 years time when it's not so fashionable what are these people going to do?

*googles: "nextdoornikki"*

i also wanted to learn more bout this next door nikki right so I googles her and on actual youtube there is genuine video of her fully stripping on jerry springer yo! She is so boobs out I can't even link it!

Oh by the way, here are the facts...

Nickname: chipmunk

Birthday: Feb. 06

Eyes: brown

Hair: brown

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Bust: 34 DD

Shoe: 7.5

Jeans: size 3 US

Piercings: 19

Hobbies: pets, drawing

Books: Anne Rice

TV: Family Guy

Music: Club, Rap, Metal

Fav. Color: pink

4 Fun:

a) shopping

b) clubbing

c) shoes & sex

d) randomly making out with girls

e) toys

She has 19 piercings! She has more holes in her that bear's socks.

It ain't blurred out yo! You is seeing her boobs if full!

I feel like we actually have a lot in common, me + next door nikki! I share almost all of her interests, I mean except for the pets, drawing, Anne Rice, Family Guy, Color: pink, shopping & shoes

Post it on here and prove it bear. Don't worry about the dumb mods, they've legged it so we don't ask any more questions about calling a young lad a w@nker, then banning him cause he called you something 2 years ago.

Also, if it's ok for youtube public domains, it must be ok for here, no?

I'm not a bleeding price pikey! Srsly guise, will everyone stop calling me price pikey cos I am not a price pikey!

What i do right, is if I'm buying two of something in supermarket & it happens to be on buy one get one free I run them through as separate transaction so i can pay full price! That is how much I'm not a price pikey!

oh yeah, just to keep this thread bubbling over, here you go...

levy-tran-tattoos-2.jpg

Looking at the tattoo going across her collarbone, this could well be Turkish.

I know what she means, I've got one of them in my street. I always wondered what the deal with that was. She gonna look pretty dumb when they fix photocell or whatever tho!

Bearsy if you like Next Door Niki I suggest you google Carri-Lee (or Carrie-Lee) (same person but some people spell it different like)

This is her. And to add to my point, I think that the belly area jewellery really enhances her look in this photo.

carri_lee_001_pbl5-2004_3IbWiEh.sized.jpg

Edited by JonnyLove

oh yeah, just to keep this thread bubbling over, here you go...

levy-tran-tattoos-2.jpg

Looking at the tattoo going across her collarbone, this could well be Turkish.

I wound't normally say this amount of tat's would do anything for me but for some reason I quite like it or it could be the nice sex face she's making

No bear you ain't understand, it never goes out, as in never.

When I was in Japan I climbed this mountain (I know, it was an accident - not planned)and near the top was this hut that some monk made a millions years ago or something, probably to escape from the dinosaurs. Anyway, he was Buddha or Shinto or something and he made this fire that never goes out. They light the peace torch in Hiroshima from it. Thing is, when I was there it was pretty much out. It was like once you put a fire out and a few bits are still smoking but soon it would be out. I asked about that and told the monk that was there that is was pretty much out already. He seemed to think I was implying that he didn't do a good job guarding it and the situation got a bit tension.

He looked like the female monk from monkey who was meant to be a man. I didn't push it as I though pigsy and the rest might turn up at any moment. Like all good monks he was trying to sell me prayers and lucky charms. It was a strange experience.

True story. I once boned a bird who had almost exactly the same tattoo as my mate on her lower back (like a girl version of it). I didn't know about her tat until we got to doggy style.

Let me tell you it was most off putting. Really threw me off my stride for a bit. Difficult one to explain to her too without sounding gay, even though not wanting to feel like you are bumming your mate is what the actual problem is.

True story. I once boned a bird who had almost exactly the same tattoo as my mate on her lower back (like a girl version of it). I didn't know about her tat until we got to doggy style.

Let me tell you it was most off putting. Really threw me off my stride for a bit. Difficult one to explain to her too without sounding gay, even though not wanting to feel like you are bumming your mate is what the actual problem is.

Your mate has a tramp stamp? :?

No bear you ain't understand, it never goes out, as in never.

When I was in Japan I climbed this mountain (I know, it was an accident - not planned)and near the top was this hut that some monk made a millions years ago or something, probably to escape from the dinosaurs. Anyway, he was Buddha or Shinto or something and he made this fire that never goes out. They light the peace torch in Hiroshima from it. Thing is, when I was there it was pretty much out. It was like once you put a fire out and a few bits are still smoking but soon it would be out. I asked about that and told the monk that was there that is was pretty much out already. He seemed to think I was implying that he didn't do a good job guarding it and the situation got a bit tension.

He looked like the female monk from monkey who was meant to be a man. I didn't push it as I though pigsy and the rest might turn up at any moment. Like all good monks he was trying to sell me prayers and lucky charms. It was a strange experience.

Why was he trying to sell you some sugary cereal ?

Tramp = yeah he did. He now has loads of tattoos, looks like an extra from sons of anarchy or whatever it's called now. Before had a hookers tat on his back.

Sugary cereal = yeah, budha works in mysterious ways apparently.

Lucky charms is probably the secret for keeping a never ending fire going, tgat or ready brek apparantly