• Kitchen with fan ovens, microwave and fridges

• Coffee machine

• Ice making machine

• Climate controlled

• Polarising privacy glass

• Sky TV

• Bose surround sound

Looks nice!

In cycling they put loads of money into the coach because then the cyclists will recover quickly so they have loads of luxeries on there. Guess the same theory would apply to footballers. If you can begin recovering on the journey home them you should be fitter for training the following week!

http://www.ellisonstravel.com/Premiership-Coach-Range

All on a coach

All the Premiership vehicles have:

• Luxury leather interiors

• Reclining seats

• Tables with sockets for laptops and mobiles

• Wifi

• Kitchen with fan ovens, microwave and fridges

• Coffee machine

• Ice making machine

• Climate controlled

• Polarising privacy glass

• Sky TV

• Bose surround sound

No Toilets!!

jordansibley: Our new Official Team Coach has been designed to a bespoke specification and will only be used by #SaintsFC http://t.co/SlvRYrivKT

Shame they didn't apply that thinking to the kit.

Have to say though, that looks pretty classy!

I reckon it's Liverpool's old one, 'coz in that picture one of the hubcaps is missing.

I know all's fair in love and war and business, and I've no doubt Saints had their sound reasons for doing this.

But Ellison's is a Merseyside company and this is a bit of a slap in the face for local businesses.

Can't you remember the last time we instructed a local business/ fan to do some work for us? The Ted Bates statue worked out well...

I know all's fair in love and war and business, and I've no doubt Saints had their sound reasons for doing this.

But Ellison's is a Merseyside company and this is a bit of a slap in the face for local businesses.

Perhaps Brijan Tours didn't have a Starliner available

Didn't the Pompey based coach firm who bought out Coliseum have the Saints coach contract?

The new team bus must have cost at least £500k to buy so the cost per trip may be around the £8-£10k mark

Coliseum used to have the contract and managed to supply Saints with a coach of that calibre previously. But several months back, they sold the business to Fareham based Lucketts Coaches. I have no idea why they lost the contract to a Liverpool based company. But serve them right for supplying a team coach to the Skates and also having an away coach for Man Utd supporters in the region.

Coliseum used to have the contract and managed to supply Saints with a coach of that calibre previously. But several months back, they sold the business to Fareham based Lucketts Coaches. I have no idea why they lost the contract to a Liverpool based company. But serve them right for supplying a team coach to the Skates and also having an away coach for Man Utd supporters in the region.

I was talking to one of the Pitter brothers about six months before they decided to sell the company to Lucketts, he told me that NC was trying to force their hand into buying a coach of this standard and to be used only by SFC, he said they could not justify the outlay for a coach that would be sat around a lot of the time.

The front tyres are very far back. Good job MLT doesn't play for us anymore, if he stood on those steps, the back end of the coach would be in the air.

Lovely though innit. I'd love to have a peek inside...

Please don't tell me you're upset the coach contract didn't go to a local business. Please :(

I happen to have the displeasure of knowing Steve Luckett and a most objectionable person he is too, so glad they lost the contract. When we were at wembley for the JPT I asked him about running a coach and the Skate **** didn't want to know. Should never give SFC business to out'n'out Skates.

Shame they didn't get a personalised plate though, will look crap in 6 months or so. NIC 1 maybe.

I saw an identical coach at Staplewood this morning and it has a personal plate. Unfortunately not an SFC one though but I have one for sale if they need it !