Glasgow Saint - ITK

Saint86

So, after the week of reckoning we have had are one in (Wanyama) and we've had one out (Forren)...

I think that goes to show that Glasgow really is, "in the know" and as such, his friendship request has been accepted!

Great day to be a saints fan, an ITK poster is confirmed and we have made a quality signing!

So, after the week of reckoning we have had are one in (Wanyama) and we've had one out (Forren)...

I think that goes to show that Glasgow really is, "in the know" and as such, his friendship request has been accepted!

Great day to be a saints fan, an ITK poster is confirmed and we have made a quality signing!

We've had 2 out and that was the previous week he made the claim about ;)

Why does that make him itk? It didn't happen in the time frame he gave and it was actually 2 out. Given it is the transfer window of course there is going to be movement in and out of the club.

pffffffffffff what with the manager saying that things were progressing, the real preseason starting tomorrow and a shedload of players surplus to requirements the law of probability would probaly predict at least 1 in and 1 out over a 15 day spread. GS knows squat. Take Nostradamus, biggest phony ITK going, you can always turn events to fit his predictions if you're so inclined. Then there's the old 666 in revelations, think the CIA still run all world leaders and potential leaders through that old chestnut even if Nero was only 1 out.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I don't have you on ignore per se, just don't read what you post more often than not, to me you're Ernie Wise to Bearsy's Eric Morecambe

Whoa there!! More like Canon and Ball. Lets not get too far fetched here.

I don't have you on ignore per se, just don't read what you post more often than not, to me you're Ernie Wise to Bearsy's Eric Morecambe

Whoa there!! More like Canon and Ball. Lets not get too far fetched here.

More like his Barry to Bearsy's Paul

_44138867_chucklevision416bbc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...