Pre-Season Training Camp 2013

trousers

is that Luke Shaw bottom right? Also, what is happening off camera for 5 people, incl MoPo to be looking back??

Shaw just shouted out that he isn't getting on the plane. Then he disappeared off in a great big black limo. Driven by Russians.

They are all in a Lap Dancing Bar celebrating Luke's 18th birthday and his contract signing. No press invited.

I suspect they're busy setting up the press conference for the triple signing announcement of Banega, Damiao and Shaw...

Would it be greedy to ask for pictures of both?

Awful that the club tracksuits do not have the badge on there. Disgrace. Awful. Angry. Grrrr.

The white and black polo shirts have got it on them but its in the same colour as the shirt so you can barely see it. Sure The9 will correct if wrong, but I think all the other clubs have got their badges in the correct colours.

The squad for the training camps in Spain and Austria...

Adam Lallana

Artur Boruc

Calum Chambers

Danny Fox

Dejan Lovren

Emmanuel Mayuka

Guly Do Prado

Jack Cork

Jack Stephens

James Ward-Prowse

Jason Puncheon

Jay Rodriguez

Jordan Turnbull

Jos Hooiveld

José Fonte

Kelvin Davis

Lloyd Isgrove

Luke Shaw

Morgan Schneiderlin

Nathaniel Clyne

Paulo Gazzaniga

Rickie Lambert

Steven Davis

Plus...

Maya Yoshida - joining up this weekend

Gaston Ramirez - joining up next week

Victor Wanyama - joining up next week

The Dash 8 - Q400 cruises at about 400 mph at 23000 ft not much different to the 146 max alt 29000. I flew them for a couple of years after I retired, good performance, poor landing characteristics due to large props discing after retarding acting as an air brake, unless the wheels are on the runway it lands with a clatter. Some pilots try and touch down leaving power on but that causes tail strikes and a long float. What I came on to say was from the photographs it looks like they are based at PGA Catalunya one of the top golf courses in the area.

@SouthamptonFC: There is a new face in the camp this afternoon - @VictorWanyama has joined us! http://t.co/JpvSHXh3Pm

unu7uqe3.jpg

@SouthamptonFC: Straight into action for @VictorWanyama as he completes some stretching exercises #saintsfc #preseasonuncovered http://t.co/Sb3PPYLUKI

a7ate9av.jpg

@Wattsypics: Victor Wanyama arrives and wastes no time getting to work with some light exercise reps #saintsfc #unit http://t.co/ozPOMeOJbr

8e9aneqa.jpg

Edited by trousers