Sharknado

Bananaman

I'm sorry but WHAT THE ****? Thats serious right? Someone actually went to a hollywood director a pitched that film idea and they said yes?

I give up.

It's all good, relax... The Sci Fi channel use a production company called The Asylum to make their 'SyFi Original Movies' and everyone involved is attempting to make the most deliberately camp, ridiculously over the top movie they can. It's the only way the can generate enough buzz for anyone to watch. You obviously haven't seen Sharktopus yet... ;)

It's all good, relax... The Sci Fi channel use a production company called The Asylum to make their 'SyFi Original Movies' and everyone involved is attempting to make the most deliberately camp, ridiculously over the top movie they can. It's the only way the can generate enough buzz for anyone to watch. You obviously haven't seen Sharktopus yet... ;)

Ok clearly I've missed the point on this. No, your right I haven't seen any of the afore mentioned.

All is right I'm the world again.

Anyone for a movie night??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5bh6Q

The line at 22 seconds sums this up perfectly..

I just can't sit back and watch this

Christ, if the Sci Fi channel can make movies with such garbage ideas and stories lines, I gotta email The Golf Channel pdq. Reckon I could get an Oscar Nomination at least for Tiger, The Bullfrog Story

edit

Love the first comment

raisukeuzarachi 1 hour ago

Gonna need LOTS of weed for this one...

Edited by dubai_phil

http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/five-films-to-follow-sharknado

Last night a film premiered in the US where a group of good-looking Americans are caught in a storm which also has great white sharks falling from the sky trying to eat them.

No, this is not a spoof. This is Sharknado.

Now we've seen natural disaster meet animal horror there's no going back and we want to see more films just like it.

To help potential filmmakers along, here are our five favourite suggestions for the next animal disaster epic.

5. Koala-quake: Genetically modified eucalyptus trees force koalas to grow to 20-times their natural size. They cause mass destruction and we basically lose Australia, New Zealand and Fiji to the sea.

4. A-CROC-ALYPSE NOW – their nerves shot by a stray napalm blast, an army of killer crocodiles emerge from the Vietcong swamps to wreak havoc in Hanoi

3. bLizard: A mysterious snowstorm sweeps most of North America but each beautiful flake is a lizard egg.

2. The Ladybird Killers: a group of wicked children who kill ladybirds end up battling giant ladybirds

1. Llama-geddon: Giant aliens in the form of llamas arrive on Earth and rail against the treatment of their tiny relations. But one lone llama rises up to challenge their warlike intentions.

Tweet us your suggestions using #sharknadosequels and we'll retweet the best we see.

Sharknado will be shown in the UK on SyFy in September

Gotta have some of our own ideas.

Pompetheus? Where giant skates lay eggs in the Calor Gas Bottling plant and burst out & attack Pikeys in their Caravans?

Snakes in a Methadone Clinic - A batch of bad Methadone causes several junkies to hallucinate that their clinic is full of deadly snakes. They try to fight their way to freedom whilst battling their personal demons. Of course, the end reveal is that they were hallucinating all along, and they're just twitching in a corridor somewhere.

i dunno if i like bout this, I don't like it when their purposely making dumb movie, I prefer it when they try and make good movie but it just come out dumb, i.e. Independence Day or James Bond.

Also, what happened to user sharktopus? He should have thoughts bout this!

I dont know what i did last summer - Bearsy departs from a happy life of Lidl shopping and general musings on a previously popular saints forum to go along to a holiday in Ibiza won in an extreme game of conkers (bearsy is price pikey, he wont pay for holidays) he wakes up a year later, missing his trademark yos, with red eyes and missing a testical. He then needs to spend 5 months retracing his steps, attempting to find his testical and work out why the other one itches. Can he find it in time ? Before the tenner he found in his g string runs out ?

I dont know what i did last summer - Bearsy departs from a happy life of Lidl shopping and general musings on a previously popular saints forum to go along to a holiday in Ibiza won in an extreme game of conkers (bearsy is price pikey, he wont pay for holidays) he wakes up a year later, missing his trademark yos, with red eyes and missing a testical. He then needs to spend 5 months retracing his steps, attempting to find his testical and work out why the other one itches. Can he find it in time ? Before the tenner he found in his g string runs out ?

A tenner, Bearsy being Bearsy will make that last 10 years....

Does he have a comical Mike Tyson tat around his one red eye??

Bear takes a regular summer job as a looky looky man selling plastic knobs to hen parties. He calls this a holiday.

Thought this was well known board knowledge? Or am I ITK again?

You his wholesaler I assume with the ITK statement...

I Trade Knobs

Tokes in supplying The Bear shocker

Just wanted to revisit this and say + 1 rep points to Bananaman for starting this thread.

Without him would never have learnt about Sharknado, which NOW appears to be the main topic of conversation in the pubs down here and on FB & Twitter.

Good shout.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to revisit this and say + 1 rep points to Bananaman for starting this thread.

Without him would never have learnt about Sharknado, which NOW appears to be the main topic of conversation in the pubs down here and on FB & Twitter.

Good shout.

:smug:

• 4 weeks later...