The concrete hippopotami in Lordshill Vs tedious Rhinocerous art installations

Hi dude, I have absolutely no idea what this is about, so this is great muppet show material. +1 reputations point. Is this some decorations in your hood? If so post pictures for extra reps :)

We have giant stick men and bees drinking tea round our way. I kinda like the bee, she's cool. The stick men can do one for all I care.

In fact if you could do a drawing with felt tip pens & then also post a photo that'd be proper muppet show style. I'd lend you my felts but Bearsy 'borrowed' them & never gave them back

Probs trying to sell them in his Ibiza.

Is these 'crete Hippos like the cows in Milton Keynes or is they hiding the players that haven't signed for Saints?

Here's a link to the real photo (unfortunately it's rather tightly cropped). Shows some of the wall murals that have gone up in the area recently. http://blog.vandalog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/P1090688.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have one of those flash DSLR's like Lazlo78. It'll take me a while to get the film developed and then scanned in, but I'll let you see it when it's done. Plus it'll shoot better in the morning light tomorrow.

I like that bumble bee mullets, that's better than the graffiti I see around London which usually looks like it was done in the dark, you must live in a posh graffiti area!

I believe they call it gentrification. Unfortunately part of the downside of ousting the riff-raff is you can't afford to upsize without moving where they've been ousted to.

Unfortunately we do also have a few stinkers. There's a local chap who does awful gawdy new age stuff that looks like it should be on an Ozric Tentacles album cover.

Edited by mulletsaint

Isn't that just the same photo you posted last night Mullets, but without the close cropping, you've just then converted it to black & white. That's just lazy.

How dare you. The angle's not even the same. The one I posted last night was taken from the pub car park looking up. For this one I had to stand right across the road to get it all in. Not to mention the long wait for all the traffic to go past so as not to ruin the composition.

Isn't that just the same photo you posted last night Mullets, but without the close cropping, you've just then converted it to black & white. That's just lazy.

I knew it, here they are side by side, I've cropped and B&W'd it, they are EXACTLY the same

6dmd.png

Christ, it's sad what jealousy can do to people.

ok, in this picture I've jumbled them up, now you tell me which side is the photo from yesterday and which was supposedly taken on the old film SLR of yours!!! They're the exact same photo, it's clear for everyone to see!

ssbh.png

ok, in this picture I've jumbled them up, now you tell me which side is the photo from yesterday and which was supposedly taken on the old film SLR of yours!!! They're the exact same photo, it's clear for everyone to see!

ssbh.png

I don't believe this. I had to take a massive detour today to take this. I wasn't even going to that end of Lordship Lane. I had to lug a load of stuff from the DIY shop, the butchers and the fishmongers, along with my SLR all the way up the hill. Next time I won't bother. It's funny how you're only trying to discredit me since Glasgow threw an eppy my way. You're not him are you?

The rhinos are fcking sht. Berlin had bears (oh the irony) in 2006, even bloody Newport, that trailblazer of culture, had dragons about 2 years ago.

And of course, there were the Painted Cow Saints fans back in the the Saints Forever days, so we're kinda spoofing ourselves 10 years ago anyway, right ?

As I was saying, utter pointless populist shart for the interminably dull. And I say that as someone who just added the 11th tier of Welsh football to FM13.