Kennedy Igboananike

Zlavik

The article only says that Southampton and unnamed clubs in England, Russia and Turkey are keeping an eye on him. Scouting a player is one thing but I can't believe he'll be a target - I guess his contract is up for renewal.

http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason/2013/07/16/aik-stjarnan-synas-av-europa-klubbar/

We've been linked with him.

Plays as a striker in Allsvenskan and has made quite a impact this year.

Before this year however, he was ****e.

Not sure ****e's quite correct. A good season in the lower leagues followed by a transfer which led to him bench warming.

I've watched a few of the dreaded YouTube vids and he certainly can score a spectacular goal. Not only that but he has bags of pace. He's not the best of the strikers we've been linked with but could turn out OK.

Certainly got jet heels. Looks an interesting player but not really the type I would expect us to be getting - unless hes an investment. Defoe style stature and finishing but with extra pace - got Danny Wallace pace id say..

This guy is crap. Has a few good games and goals every now and then but in 80% of the games he is utter utter crap.

His style could make you call him a poor mans Mayuka but that would be incredibly rude against Mayuka cause he´s a far better player than this guy...

Certainly got jet heels. Looks an interesting player but not really the type I would expect us to be getting - unless hes an investment. Defoe style stature and finishing but with extra pace - got Danny Wallace pace id say..

Yeah, but is he Jonno quick?

This guy is crap. Has a few good games and goals every now and then but in 80% of the games he is utter utter crap.

His style could make you call him a poor mans Mayuka but that would be incredibly rude against Mayuka cause he´s a far better player than this guy...

Watch him regularly then?

You just watch Swedish and English football or do you actually have time to watch other leagues as well?

Since I´m Swede the Swedish league is natural to watch, even though it´s pretty crap....

I watch mainly english, spanish and the italian league but also quite a few games from france and germany. (and the occassional dutch, south american games)

Since I´m Swede the Swedish league is natural to watch, even though it´s pretty crap....

I watch mainly english, spanish and the italian league but also quite a few games from france and germany. (and the occassional dutch, south american games)

Do you do anything else other than watch football?

Turkish - do you do anything other than spend your life on a mong board making snide, sneery comments?

Yes, I've actually been posting on here whilst on the train today, using the wifi on the long journey back north after a top night out in London yesterday with good mates, which followed an afternoon and evening at the cricket and in Londons finest establishments, you may or may not have noticed I wasn't on here much if at all yesterday post 2pm. What have you done with your life in the last 24 hours?

Yes, I've actually been posting on here whilst on the train today, using the wifi on the long journey back north after a top night out in London yesterday with good mates, which followed an afternoon and evening at the cricket and in Londons finest establishments, you may or may not have noticed I wasn't on here much if at all yesterday post 2pm. What have you done with your life in the last 24 hours?

patronising, irrelivent and frankly childish comments like these are the reason so many people don't post... The guy was just offering his opinion on the player in question. An opinion which, by all accounts, has more validity to it than most on here... Now we're playing who's got the biggest ******** with Turkish...

patronising, irrelivent and frankly childish comments like these are the reason so many people don't post... The guy was just offering his opinion on the player in question. An opinion which, by all accounts, has more validity to it than most on here... Now we're playing who's got the biggest ******** with Turkish...

. The guys asked me what I do with my life so I simply told him. No biggest ******** games pal.

Who are the people who don't post by the way? There seems to be a lot of people posting lately claiming there are lots of people that don't post on here.

Edited by Turkish

. The guys asked me what I do with my life so I simply told him. No biggest ******** games pal.

Who are the people who don't post by the way? There seems to be a lot of people posting lately claiming there are lots of people that don't post on here.

Me for one!

Not just because of you, but generally this board seems to be a dull and boring place for a small minority of people, who seem to get off on "being the big I am" on an online forum, and the mods seem happy for this to continue. So I have a look now and again for Saints and football related items, which seems to be getting less by the day, instead of feeding the growing popolation of trolls on here.

Me for one!

Not just because of you, but generally this board seems to be a dull and boring place for a small minority of people, who seem to get off on "being the big I am" on an online forum, and the mods seem happy for this to continue. So I have a look now and again for Saints and football related items, which seems to be getting less by the day, instead of feeding the growing popolation of trolls on here.

So you want to come on here and just see exactly what you want to see without actually having to contribute anything yourself?

It's this me, me, me attitude which is the true blight of the forum.

SWF is the number 1 place for saints news and discussion, yet people still moan :facepalm:

So you want to come on here and just see exactly what you want to see without actually having to contribute anything yourself?

It's this me, me, me attitude which is the true blight of the forum.

SWF is the number 1 place for saints news and discussion, yet people still moan :facepalm:

I rather suspect this is tongue in cheek – but I can never tell these days???

For the record, that is not what I said (or rather meant). I would happily contribute, if it was related to Saints and football in general, however I have no interest whatsoever in being the “king of the mong boards”, and frankly find the whole thing very childish and a bore. Also, I don’t have time to be on here as often as some people seem to have – not an issue, just an observation.

I rather suspect this is tongue in cheek – but I can never tell these days???

For the record, that is not what I said (or rather meant). I would happily contribute, if it was related to Saints and football in general, however I have no interest whatsoever in being the “king of the mong boards”, and frankly find the whole thing very childish and a bore. Also, I don’t have time to be on here as often as some people seem to have – not an issue, just an observation.

You're happy to contribute but don't want to be 'king of the mongboards'? Fine, don't try to be. You're moaning about the content of the forum but don't want to contribute. It does make me laugh when people whinge about this forum, saying they don't want to read rubbish, they just want news, here's a little bit of advice, if you just want news then don't use Internet forums at all, you can find news on the official site and newspapers, on Internet forums you will find small amounts of news and 95% of the rest of it will be people spouting bo*llocks, because forums are for discussion and opinion, not a news site.

You're happy to contribute but don't want to be 'king of the mongboards'? Fine, don't try to be. You're moaning about the content of the forum but don't want to contribute. It does make me laugh when people whinge about this forum, saying they don't want to read rubbish, they just want news, here's a little bit of advice, if you just want news then don't use Internet forums at all, you can find news on the official site and newspapers, on Internet forums you will find small amounts of news and 95% of the rest of it will be people spouting bo*llocks, because forums are for discussion and opinion, not a news site.

This reply is exactly why I no longer post either. I totally agree with Reds post that Turkish has replied to. Of course we probably all know what a forum is for but I now also only log on to see if there is any more transfer news ( that will be the main reason I come on). When I used to post I found that many comments would have rude or insulting responses and I found the responses quite often only showed that that poster had not read my comment correctly so was making an aggressive comment on something I hadn't even said. In the end it just dawned on me that it is a pointless past time responding on this forum. There are clearly people on here that simply want to be noticed, want attention and nothing else.

I totally blame the moderators. There are some football forums where the rules are very clear, ie no aggressive responses and where sums are jumped on. Some of the obvious attention seekers here would not survive on those sites. Why can the moderators not sort this out, after all in my opinion it is not much more than a handful of posters here that have made posting on here such a pointless excercise.

This reply is exactly why I no longer post either. I totally agree with Reds post that Turkish has replied to. Of course we probably all know what a forum is for but I now also only log on to see if there is any more transfer news ( that will be the main reason I come on). When I used to post I found that many comments would have rude or insulting responses and I found the responses quite often only showed that that poster had not read my comment correctly so was making an aggressive comment on something I hadn't even said. In the end it just dawned on me that it is a pointless past time responding on this forum. There are clearly people on here that simply want to be noticed, want attention and nothing else.

I totally blame the moderators. There are some football forums where the rules are very clear, ie no aggressive responses and where sums are jumped on. Some of the obvious attention seekers here would not survive on those sites. Why can the moderators not sort this out, after all in my opinion it is not much more than a handful of posters here that have made posting on here such a pointless excercise.

Does posting on any forum have a point then? Do you think any difference has ever been made to any transfer, tactic, or any football related matter by a post on an Internet forum? Sme people might like to prove their ITKness or show off their knowledge of Soccerball by banging on about tactics, false nines etc but the reality is it is all totally pointless as its just some people's opinion which in the grand scheme means nothing. If you don't like or agree with the opinion then don't read it, take the p-ss out of it or discuss it. It seems the only people that get upset about what others post are the ones that take it all very seriously or have a very high opinion of themselves.

Does posting on any forum have a point then? Do you think any difference has ever been made to any transfer, tactic, or any football related matter by a post on an Internet forum? Sme people might like to prove their ITKness or show off their knowledge of Soccerball by banging on about tactics, false nines etc but the reality is it is all totally pointless as its just some people's opinion which in the grand scheme means nothing. If you don't like or agree with the opinion then don't read it, take the p-ss out of it or discuss it. It seems the only people that get upset about what others post are the ones that take it all very seriously or have a very high opinion of themselves.

To a degree Turkish you are correct. I can however think of posters that no longer contribute that certainly added something to the forum and can't help thinking that if the moderators had a zero tolerance policy to the known trolls on here that perhaps the site would attract some of these lost posters back.

To a degree Turkish you are correct. I can however think of posters that no longer contribute that certainly added something to the forum and can't help thinking that if the moderators had a zero tolerance policy to the known trolls on here that perhaps the site would attract some of these lost posters back.

Key point: Ignore those who have purchased a full membership as the majority just love the sound of their own voices and have far too much to say for themselves with very little of it having any interest. We all know who they are, boring, tedious, unfunny are just 3 words that spring to mind.

Key point: Ignore those who have purchased a full membership as the majority just love the sound of their own voices and have far too much to say for themselves with very little of it having any interest. We all know who they are, boring, tedious, unfunny are just 3 words that spring to mind.

I use this forum for two main reasons - letting off steam after a defeat, finding solace in my fellow fans' frustrations and finding out our aspirations in the transfer market (am grateful for all those who include links I would not otherwise find).

I do find the bickering and point scoring tiresome though.

Agreed. Seems the more argumentative and aggressive posters generally dominate this site now. Its hard to post a comment now, yet alone start a topic without every comment being torn to shreds.

If you don't like or agree with the opinion then don't read it, take the p-ss out of it or discuss it.

So why don't you heed your own advice then. Because of course you don't actually believe what you write, but just like taking the **** and winding every one up.

So why don't you heed your own advice then. Because of course you don't actually believe what you write, but just like taking the **** and winding every one up.

Until you explain why is is you think I don't rate Lee I suggest you pipedown and listen to your own advice pal.

The thrust of this sub thread summed up perfectly by the one who actually believes he is being clever.

It's funny Turkish, when you talk football you can talk sense. It's the other 95% of your input which is daft.

I'm another one who prefers to read the news and gossip on this site rather than get embroiled in the childish point scoring by the well known few.

And for the person who earlier said u shouldn't just read this forum if u don't contribute - well I read national newspapers but don't feel the need to write in. What's the difference?

Like so many others have said, get rid of the couple of culprits, who revel in their own notoriety, and this site would be so much better.

Come on mods - you have been given enough hints!!

You just can't help yourself can you?

You ask a question - "who are these people that don't post ..." - well I answered to show I am one of those people (my choice, my opinion, and in case it passed you by, my contribution!), but then you have to go and argue your own question - unbelievable? Still, you have illustrated my point perfectly - so thank you for that at least. BTW this is my last post on this topic, so save your tedious reply.