Wayne Rooney....Yawn

Hedgehog

His head is completely gone, I dont get it, honestly dont see Chelsea being a good move for him either, Arsenal maybe ?

I get the impression he wants to be the big fish, the focal point. At Utd he isnt anymore. IMO he seems very immature, he will undoubtably waste the talent he has. He has always struggled keeping himself in shape and his mind on the game.

Shame really because the kid is a talent.

If its true United have turned down £10m plus Mata they are nuts, Mata is quality and Rooney is heading into decline, he's probably got a couple of decent years left in him but when he gets into his late 20s and early 30s he'll find it even tougher to stay in shape and generally players of his type have 10 years at the top then its downhill.

situation is a big test for DM - Fergie never had a problem dealing with the big stars and just moved them on - in any team no one is bigger than the club and yes it is a great big YAWN hearing all about it on every sports news -

situation is a big test for DM - Fergie never had a problem dealing with the big stars and just moved them on - in any team no one is bigger than the club and yes it is a great big YAWN hearing all about it on every sports news -

The OP was so bored "Yawn" of hearing about it, that he started a new thread on here so we could discuss it further................ :facepalm:

The OP was so bored "Yawn" of hearing about it, that he started a new thread on here so we could discuss it further................ :facepalm:

No the OP had been listening to Talksport for 10 mins and was just making a comment. Didn't realise there was already a thread going? Can no one make any comment on this board without having to do half hour of research to make sure they are not upsetting someone by mistakingly having the audacity to start a thread, or even comment on one.

On the subject how will Mata be feeling, will he now be press/radio speculation. Best not start a thread about this :)

No the OP had been listening to Talksport for 10 mins and was just making a comment. Didn't realise there was already a thread going? Can no one make any comment on this board without having to do half hour of research to make sure they are not upsetting someone by mistakingly having the audacity to start a thread, or even comment on one.

On the subject how will Mata be feeling, will he now be press/radio speculation. Best not start a thread about this :)

Chelsea have confirmed they made an offer but deny that a player was part of the offer

When his career is done and dusted Rooney will find himself filed away in the "What Could Have Been" section of the football legends filing cabinet. If only his commitment was as big as his ego.

Indeed, lets hope he doesnt go the whole hog and does another Gazza.

I liked this piece in the Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/17/manchester-united-wayne-rooney-chelsea-transfer

Reckons Moyes is normally one to choose his words carefully, and is trying to provoke Rooney into bunging in a formal transfer request. Also suggests that Fergie has probably been consulted, what with Rooney being his baggage and all.

United playing hardball to get the right price.

What planet is Woy Hodgson on ???

Now he has waded in and said that likkle Wayne must get the deal he wants wherever he wants or he wont perform for England in the World Cup qualifiers and finals.

Well, if he thinks our fortune is all down to how Wayne and Waynetta Slob feel about their lives, it really is time to fire him and find someone else to actually do the job properly.

Does he even realise there are 20 or 30 other English players in the PL champing at the bit and capable of performing better for England than this current rabble ?

I liked this piece in the Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/17/manchester-united-wayne-rooney-chelsea-transfer

Reckons Moyes is normally one to choose his words carefully, and is trying to provoke Rooney into bunging in a formal transfer request. Also suggests that Fergie has probably been consulted, what with Rooney being his baggage and all.

United playing hardball to get the right price.

Fergie said on the record that he already has.

Here we go, no doubt endless hours of talk about where Rooney is going. Have only just turned on Talksport and totaly bored of it already!

I agree, but there is miles more mileage with this as I turn on Talksport and the first thing I hear is that ManU have offered Spurs £60m for Bale. I guess the two might be tied in respect of the (partial) funding of a Bale offer nd as a replacement.

Chelsea have confirmed they made an offer but deny that a player was part of the offer

Nicked from Twitter .... made me LOL anyway.

sickipediabot@sickipediabot24mBREAKING NEWS!!!Wayne Rooney is set to join Chelsea after his wifeColeen agreed personal terms with John Terry

What planet is Woy Hodgson on ???

Now he has waded in and said that likkle Wayne must get the deal he wants wherever he wants or he wont perform for England in the World Cup qualifiers and finals.

Well, if he thinks our fortune is all down to how Wayne and Waynetta Slob feel about their lives, it really is time to fire him and find someone else to actually do the job properly.

Does he even realise there are 20 or 30 other English players in the PL champing at the bit and capable of performing better for England than this current rabble ?

Go on then, name me 30 England players that weren't in the past squad that could perform better on the national stage. I very much doubt you can...

Go on then, name me 30 England players that weren't in the past squad that could perform better on the national stage. I very much doubt you can...

It's quite obvious really!! I'll start off and others can finish it off......

Shaw

Clyne

Cork

Jrod

Lambert

Adam

Punch

Think it might be pushing it to have Kelvin in, but.....