Warning: Truly gruesome images (not for the faint hearted!)

SNSUN

Lots of warnings here, to cover my arse mainly, but the following link is not for the faint hearted or for children. The pictures are of gruesome events of real life, such as car crashes and things, and could give you nightmares for weeks. Honestly don't look if you are in any doubt at all as to what follows.

There, that should cover me. :-) Mods feel free to delete if I haven't added enough warnings.

I'm not quite sure how I stumbled on this forum but here's the link. It's basically a Faces Of Death-type thing where people post pictures of real life grossness. Enjoy, or regret clinking on the link.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/

EDIT: Just realised there are only limited views before the American site tries to get you to buy membership, and what moron would pay to use an internet forum? :-D So choose your pictures carefully!

Edited by SNSUN

I watched this stuff since I was 3, its why I dont have to pretend Im the forum hardman

Funnily enough I did watch a Faces Of Death video when I was about 17. Scared the life out of me. I've found out since most of it was faked. Still it freaked me out at the time.