i just really love baby cambridge!

Bearsy

"Repent and be baptised, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off–for all whom the Lord our God will call". (Acts 2:38-39, NIV)

Wise words I am sure you will all agree.

Jeremiah 50:21-22 Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you #babycambridge

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. #babycambridge

never????!!! :scared:

Leviticus 26:21-22 If even then you remain hostile toward #babycambridge and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death. (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

I am starting to like Leviticus. He is like the policeman of the bible. I think he will be baby Cambridge's enforcer after the apocalypse.

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God #BabyCambridge, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god #BabyCambridge, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion than #BabyCambridge. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

this is bad news for ur dogs tokyos :(

Does anyone know if all these rules still stand now that baby cambridge is born, or is we gonna get new rules?

I'm absolutely certain baby Cambridge will be an animal lover bear and will love all of gods creatures, even the dirty ones that live in woods and no one likes. Therefore hopefully will be understanding of my situation and realise that tuna was just dropped there by accident and dogs were helping me clean up.

on the news just now they was saying that some old duffer had a heart attack at baby cambridge christening (probably over-excitement) and baby cambridge just lightly touch his forehead with chubby finger + the old man come back to life! Amazing story!

I am also hearing that after the christening someone knocked over the birdbath(?) and the baby cambridge waters flooded across the tiles and touched the foot of an old woman in a wheelchair and then suddenly she found she could walk again + now has guest spot on strictly as professional dancer! Is there nothing that baby cambridge can not do!

i am v.emotional right now bout baby cambridge.

Also why do royal family have bath with just bubbles and no water? My FIL would not approve of this. He likes bubbles and water when we play helicopter in the bath.

slide_322091_3032639_free.jpg?1382427034732

Maternity has been kind on Kate's boobies, they were much smaller when she got them out in that French magazine

• 10 months later...

omg guise just hearing that Baby Cambridge is going to have another brother or sister! I don't know how to feel bout this i was already pretty annoyed that Prince George stole a lot of Baby Cambridge's thunder when he was born & i don't know bout splitting the country into thirds. Hopefully it will be girl and no-one will give a f*ck!

omg guise just hearing that Baby Cambridge is going to have another brother or sister! I don't know how to feel bout this i was already pretty annoyed that Prince George stole a lot of Baby Cambridge's thunder when he was born & i don't know bout splitting the country into thirds. Hopefully it will be girl and no-one will give a f*ck!

:lol:

It would be nice if the new baby was a girl, that way I can commemorate her birthday each year from 2033 with a celebratory w*nk.

That's a pretty homophobic comment. Why wouldn't you w ank over a prince? What's your problem? I'm a little surprised by you, Mikey.

• 7 months later...

You're in luck Bearsy, it's a girl